Axis Bank was founded in 1993 and it is one of the scheduled institutions commercially operating in the country.
Axis Bank is the third-biggest private sector bank in India, generating operating revenue of Rs. 681 Billion, as of 2019. It has approximately 4050 operational branches which are present in India, with around 11801 ATMs. And also it has 9 overseas offices for international operations.
Advantages of Axis Bank Fixed Deposit
- Simple account opening process:
Any person willing to open a fixed deposit account can open it simply by visiting the nearest office of Axis bank or can do it online with the help of the internet or through mobile banking.
- Flexibility of tenure
Axis bank offers various tenures for investing during a fixed deposit scheme, starting from 7 days to 10 years.
- Axis FD plus
If you want higher interest then you need to invest more than 5 crore rupees as a principal amount.
- Low minimum investment amount
A minimum deposit of 5000 rupees is required to open FD Account in Axis Bank.
Any Individuals and companies can open their account with Axis bank if they lie in any of the criteria given below:
- Resident individuals including minors.
- Senior and super senior citizens.
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF).
- Sole trader, partnership firms, and joint-stock companies.
Documents Required For Opening
The necessary documents required for opening
1 Identification proof through KYC documents such as Aadhaar card, Driver’s License and Voter ID card.
- PAN card as per rules established by the Income Tax Department of India.
- Address proof through KYC documents, Passport, and utility bills such as electricity and water bill.