Jammu and Kashmir Bank FD Interest Rates
Jammu And Kashmir Bank is one of the most reliable FD providers amongst a variety of FD providers within the market. Jammu And Kashmir Bank FD offer a variety of advantages to investors like higher returns, flexible tenure, lower minimum deposit limit, and loan against FD facility, among others. When it involves the FD rate of interest, the very best rate offered on Jammu And Kashmir Bank FD is 5.30%. The Latest Jammu And Kashmir Bank FD rate of interest for senior citizens, on the opposite hand, ranges between 3.50% to 5.80%.
Features of Jammu and Kashmir Bank FD
- Deposit Amount: Jammu And Kashmir Bank FD are often opened with an amount as a coffee to up to No Limit.
- FD Tenure: Ranges between 7 days to 10 years.
- Interest Rate Range: 3.00% p.a. to 5.30% p.a.
- Senior Citizens FD Rate: 3.50% to 5.80% p.a.
- Highest Interest Rate: As per today’s rate, Jammu And Kashmir Bank’s highest rate of interest on FD are 5.30% offered for a tenure of 10 years.
- Safety of Jammu And Kashmir Bank Deposits: Jammu And Kashmir Bank deposits are covered under the Deposit
- Insurance Scheme of RBI during which up to ₹ 5 lakh of all deposits of a depositor are insured by DICGC.
- Loan against FD: Jammu And Kashmir Bank provide a loan against FD to assist its depositor to meet their liquidity requirements without breaking the FD.
- Auto-Renewal Facility: Available
- Nomination Facility: Available
- Popular FD Schemes: Standard Fixed Deposit
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Fixed Deposit Rates
|Tenure||FD Interest Rates||
Senior Citizen FD Interest Rates
|7 days to 30 days||3.00%||3.50%|
|31 days to 45 days||3.10%||3.65%|
|46 days to 90 days||3.25%||3.75%|
|91 days to 180 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|181 days to 270 days||4.40%||4.90%|
Top 10 Tax Saver FD Interest Rates
|Name of the Bank Saving FD||Interest rate offered to General Citizens (p.a.)||Interest rate offered to Senior Citizens (p.a.)|
|SBI Bank Tax Saving FD||5.30%||6.20%|
|Private Bank Tax Saving FD||5.35%||5.85%|
|HDFC Bank Tax Saving FD||5.30%||5.80%|
|Canara Bank Tax Saving FD||5.50%||6.00%|
|Axis Bank Tax Saving FD||5.75%||6.25%|
|Bank of Baroda Tax Saving FD||5.30%||5.80%|
|IDFC Bank Tax Saving FD||5.75%||6.25%|
|Corporation Bank Tax Saving FD||5.45%||5.95%|
|PNB Tax Saving FD||5.30%||5.80%|
|IDBI Bank Tax Saving FD||5.10%||5.60%|
Documents required to open Fixed Deposit Account in Nagaland Rural Bank
|Individual, HUF, Proprietor||