Diesel Price in Maharashtra Sep 28 2021
The cost of Diesel in Maharashtra today is fixed dependent on the everyday ‘Dynamic Fuel Pricing’ component. Here, you can check the current diesel rate in Maharashtra, discover today’s diesel cost and the quarterly value pattern in Maharashtra. New diesel costs in Maharashtra are refreshed by oil advertising organizations day by day at 6:00 am IST.
Today’s Diesel Price Sep 28 2021
Current Diesel Price Per Liter
Compare Diesel Price in Maharashtra (Today & Yesterday)
|Diesel ( / litre)||₹ 87.94||₹ 87.94||₹ 0 ↑|
Diesel Price in Maharashtra – Last 10 Days Data
|Date||Diesel ( / litre)|
|31 Mar 2021||₹ 87.94|
|30 Mar 2021||₹ 87.94|
|29 Mar 2021||₹ 88.18|
|28 Mar 2021||₹ 88.18|
|27 Mar 2021||₹ 88.18|
|26 Mar 2021||₹ 88.18|
|25 Mar 2021||₹ 88.18|
|24 Mar 2021||₹ 88.4|
|23 Mar 2021||₹ 88.58|
|22 Mar 2021||₹ 88.58|
Diesel Rate in Maharashtra
- The current diesel Price in Maharashtra is Rs.87.94 per Liter.
- The present diesel cost in Maharashtra is Rs.87.94 per liter.
Maharashtra is the third biggest state (as far as region) and the second most crowded state in India.
It is additionally the most affluent state in the country with its economy significantly determined by modern yield. The state contributes around one-fourth of India’s modern yield and over 23% of the GDP.
Maharashtra has a tremendous multi-modular transportation framework. The street transportation in the state is worked by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC), which gives affordable public street transport administration. The state-run transports called State Transport (ST) are the favored method of transport for the majority of individuals dwelling in different urban communities and areas in the state. Private vehicle in the state is made out of cabs, auto carts, and private vehicles.
With more populace relying upon street transportation and individuals in significant urban areas, for example, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur utilizing private vehicles for their everyday use, the interest for diesel in Maharashtra is probably going to be high.
Examined beneath are the different elements that influence diesel cost in Maharastra, the charges exacted by state and focal governments on diesel, the everyday modification of diesel costs in Maharashtra, and other intriguing realities about the fuel.
The trend of Diesel Price in Maharashtra for February 2021 (rates per liter):
|Highest Rate in February||Rs.88.58 on 27th and 28th February|
|Lowest Rate in February||Rs.83.28 on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd February|
- In Maharashtra, the cost of diesel opened at the pace of Rs.83.28 per liter. When contrasted with the end pace of the fuel for the period of January, there was no adjustment in the cost.
- Diesel cost in Maharashtra varied in the state over the course of the month. The fuel recorded its most exorbitant cost for the month on 27th and 28th February wherein it remained at the pace of Rs.88.58 per liter. The most reduced cost was recorded on the first, second, and third February wherein a liter of diesel was retailing at the pace of Rs.83.28 per liter.
- The general presentation of the fuel saw a slanting pattern in Maharashtra with the rate change seeing a slope of 6.36%.
Trend of Diesel Price in Maharashtra for January 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in January||Rs.83.28 from 27th to 31st January|
|Lowest Rate in January||Rs.80.47 on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd January|
- In Maharashtra, the cost of diesel opened at the pace of Rs.80.47 per liter. Diesel cost in Maharashtra changed in the state throughout the month.
- The fuel recorded its most exorbitant cost for the month from 27th to 31st January wherein it remained at the pace of Rs.83.28 per liter. The least-cost was recorded on the first, second, and third January wherein a liter of diesel was retailing at the pace of Rs.80.47 per liter.
- The general presentation of the fuel saw a slanting pattern in Maharashtra with the rate change seeing a grade of 3.49%.
Trend of Diesel Price in Maharashtra for December 2020 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in December||Rs.80.51 on 7th, 8th, 12th through 28th December|
|Lowest Rate in December||Rs.78.97 on 1st December|
- In Maharashtra, the cost of diesel opened at the pace of Rs.78.97 per liter. When contrasted with the end pace of the fuel for the period of November, there was no adjustment in the cost of the fluid gold in Maharashtra.
- Diesel cost in Maharashtra slanted during the initial not many days of the month followed by which it was very consistent. The fuel recorded its most exorbitant cost for the month on seventh and eighth December after which it remained at that value point between twelfth December and 28th December. During this period, the cost remained at the pace of Rs.80.51 per liter. The least-cost was recorded on first December wherein a liter of diesel was retailing at the pace of Rs.78.97 per liter.
- The general presentation of the fuel saw a slanting pattern in Maharashtra with the rate change seeing a grade of 1.90%.
Trend of Diesel Price in Maharashtra for November 2020 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in November||Rs.78.97 on 29th and 30th November|
|Lowest Rate in November||Rs.82.59 between 1st to 12th November|
- In Mumbai, the cost of diesel opened at the pace of Rs.76.86 per liter. There was a slanting pattern in the cost of the fuel throughout the month with continuous variances.
- Diesel cost in Mumbai was consistent from the start of the month till the twelfth of November with a slight increment on seventh November. This was likewise when the most reduced cost of the fuel was recorded for the month. The retail cost of diesel during this time was Rs.76.86 for a liter. The fuel recorded its most exorbitant cost for the month on 29th and 30th November wherein it remained at the pace of Rs.82.59 per liter.
- The general presentation of the fuel saw a slanting pattern in Mumbai with the rate change remaining at 2.75%.
Trend of Diesel Price in Maharashtra for October 2020 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in October||Rs.77.04|
|Lowest Rate in October||Rs.76.86|
- Diesel cost in Mumbai opened the period of October at Rs.77.04 per liter. This was the most elevated recorded cost of diesel for the month in the business capital of the country. When contrasted with the end cost of the earlier month, there was no adjustment in the rates.
- The cost of the fuel sneaked through the city and recorded its least cost for the month on third October when a liter was retailed for Rs.76.86. Throughout the month, diesel cost didn’t see a lot of progress and continued fluctuating somewhere in the range of Rs.76.86 and Rs.76.90.
- Diesel shut the month at Rs.76.86 per liter with the general presentation seeing a declining pattern. The rate change recorded in the rates remained at – 0.23%.
Factors Affecting Diesel Rate in Maharashtra
Diesel cost in Maharashtra, very much like in other Indian states, varies consistently. There is a huge number that factor into diesel estimating in India. While not many of them influence diesel cost consistently, others influence it every so often.
Elements that influence diesel cost consistently are the global unrefined petroleum costs and the US dollar to Indian rupee cash conversion scale.
India imports 70% of its oil prerequisites from different nations. Thus, diesel costs in India are straightforwardly connected to the worldwide unrefined petroleum costs. As the unrefined petroleum costs are unstable in nature and change each day, diesel costs in India are refreshed likewise.
The second factor that impacts diesel cost on an everyday schedule is the money conversion scale. As raw petroleum exchange for the most part occurs in US dollars, the day by day fluctuating dollar esteem impacts diesel cost.
Other than every day affecting parts, there are these different segments, for example, the state and local government charges, showcasing costs, transportation costs, seller’s edges and bonus, and other working costs that are calculated into diesel estimating.
Among others, state-level expenses influence the diesel cost in Maharashtra. Every one of the 29 states in India demands esteem added charge (VAT) on diesel. The duty rate changes from each state as the individual governments are allowed to choose the charges. Consequently, the duty collected by the Maharashtra government makes the diesel cost in the state, not quite the same as in different states.
Like state government, the focal government likewise demands a charge on diesel, called extract obligation. The extract obligation on diesel stays the same across the states. Any amendment in the assessment would influence the diesel costs on the whole of the states. The new cut in the extract obligation on petroleum and diesel in October 2017, is one such move that influenced the diesel costs taking all things together with the Indian states.
Different components that possibly sway the diesel cost incorporate the net revenues, commission, and other working charges. In spite of the fact that these charges are generally low, any update in these may likewise affect the diesel cost.
How often Diesel Rates are Revised in Maharashtra
Diesel costs in Maharashtra, like the rest of the states, are being reexamined consistently. The day-by-day modification of diesel costs was acquainted in June 2017 with getting straightforwardness the fuel valuing in India.
Additionally called dynamic fuel evaluating, the strategy adjusts the diesel costs in the country to the worldwide rough costs and money swapping scale. As both the parts change consistently, diesel evaluating will be reconsidered each day. The new valuing pass even the smallest change in the worldwide rough costs and the cash rates to the end client right away. The resultant value change will be in reasonable money limits not at all like the past fortnightly amendment which used to give excessive cost stuns to the clients.
Since the time dynamic fuel estimating was carried out all the petroleum siphons across the state have been refreshing the diesel costs each day by 6 a.m. While the robotized fuel stations are controlled halfway and are getting an auto-update of overhauled diesel value, the non-computerized petroleum siphons are doing it physically.
Clients can track down the reconsidered diesel costs on the particular sites of the oil organizations. For petroleum siphon explicit rate, they need to send an SMS with seller code to an assigned number. Seller codes are accessible at the petroleum siphons.
State Taxes and Diesel Price in Maharashtra
As talked about before, state charges structure a significant segment of diesel cost in Maharashtra. As of now, the state government demands 28.41% VAT on a liter of diesel in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Thane, and in the rest of the state, it charges 25.38%.
Effect of GST on Maharashtra Diesel Price
GST or the merchandise and enterprises charge was presented in India in July 2017 to make the taxes uniform across all the Indian states. Following the execution of the GST system, the costs of a significant number of the items and administrations got influenced both emphatically and adversely. Be that as it may, the value of diesel stays unaltered as diesel alongside different fuels is presently kept external GST. This means, the wares are as yet being burdened according to the old assessment system, where state and focal government demand different duties.
Hence, the impact of GST on the diesel cost in Maharashtra and somewhere else in India is zero.
In the event that at all it is brought under GST, diesel cost would consider being a change in Maharashtra as the most noteworthy duty rate under GST is 28%, which is route lesser than the complete expenses as of now being charged on diesel.
Diesel Cost versus Petrol Cost in Maharashtra
Diesel in Maharashtra is less expensive than petroleum due to the assessment part engaged with the evaluation. Very much like in some other Indian express, the state and focal charges collected on diesel are lesser than that of petroleum, thus one could discover the distinction in the retail selling cost of both wares.
The Maharashtra government at present charges 47.94% VAT on a liter of petroleum in Mumbai, Thane, and Navi Mumbai, and in the rest of the state it charges 46.81%. The VAT on diesel is 28.41% in the three urban areas, while it is 25.38% in the remainder of the state. The gigantic distinction in the expense rate brings about the value contrast of petroleum and diesel.
FAQs on Diesel Price In Maharashtra
- What’s the highest diesel price in Maharashtra in 2020?
The most exorbitant cost was recorded somewhat recently of July where diesel remained at Rs.80.17 per liter.
- What’s the highest price of diesel in Maharashtra for the last 5 years?
The greatest cost of diesel in Maharashtra was recorded for the current year, remaining at Rs.80.17 per liter.
- What the lowest price of diesel in Maharashtra in 2020?
The most reduced cost of diesel was Rs.65.19 per liter, recorded in March 2020.
- What’s the highest price of diesel in Maharashtra in the last 10 years?
The most reduced cost of diesel was Rs.65.19 per liter, recorded in March 2020.
Table of Contents
- 1 Diesel Price in Maharashtra Sep 28 2021
- 2 Today’s Diesel Price Sep 28 2021
- 3 Compare Diesel Price in Maharashtra (Today & Yesterday)
- 4 Diesel Price in Maharashtra – Last 10 Days Data
- 5 Diesel Rate in Maharashtra
- 6 The trend of Diesel Price in Maharashtra for February 2021 (rates per liter):
- 7 Trend of Diesel Price in Maharashtra for January 2021 (rates per litre):
- 8 Trend of Diesel Price in Maharashtra for December 2020 (rates per litre):
- 9 Trend of Diesel Price in Maharashtra for November 2020 (rates per litre):
- 10 Trend of Diesel Price in Maharashtra for October 2020 (rates per litre):
- 11 Factors Affecting Diesel Rate in Maharashtra
- 12 How often Diesel Rates are Revised in Maharashtra
- 13 State Taxes and Diesel Price in Maharashtra
- 14 Effect of GST on Maharashtra Diesel Price
- 15 Diesel Cost versus Petrol Cost in Maharashtra
- 16 FAQs on Diesel Price In Maharashtra