Diesel Price in Srinagar Oct 02 2023
The diesel prices in Srinagar have reached ...
You can also check the diesel prices in other cities and the change in the pricing compared to the previous day.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Last 7 days Diesel Rate in Chennai
|Date||Petrol ( / litre)|
|8 March 2022||₹ 83.91|
|7 March 2022||₹ 83.91|
|6 March 2022||₹ 83.91|
|5 March 2022||₹ 83.91|
|4 March 2022||₹ 83.91|
|3 March 2022||₹ 83.91|
|2 March 2022||₹ 83.91|
|1 March 2022||₹ 83.91|
State-wise Petrol Prices
Petrol Prices in Major Cities
The trend of Diesel Price in Srinagar for February 2022 (rates per litre):
The Highest Diesel Rate in February
Rs. 84.84 on February 23rd
The Lowest Diesel Rate in February
Rs. 80.18 on February 1st
Diesel Price Trend in Srinagar from January 2022 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in January||Rs.80.24 on January 27th|
|Lowest Rate in January||Rs.77.57 on January 4th|
- In Srinagar, the diesel of petrol opened at the rate of Rs.74.63 per litre. When compared to the fuel’s closing rate for December, there was no change in the price.
- Diesel prices in Srinagar fluctuated in the state over the month. The fuel recorded its highest price on 31st January wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.80.18 per litre. The lowest price was recorded on 1st January, wherein a litre of diesel was retailing at the rate of Rs.77.57 per litre.
- The fuel’s overall performance witnessed a rising Srinagar trend, with the percentage change witnessing an incline of +3.18%.
The Trend of Diesel Price in Srinagar for December 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in December||Rs.77.63 on December 8th|
|Lowest Rate in December||Rs.76.19 on December 1st|
- In Srinagar, the price of diesel opened at the rate of Rs.76.19 per litre. When compared to the fuel’s closing rate for November, there was no change in the price of the liquid gold in Srinagar.
- Diesel price in Srinagar rose during the first few days of the month, followed by which it was quite steady. The fuel recorded its highest price for the month on 8th December. During this period, the price stood at the rate of Rs.77.63 per litre. The lowest price was recorded on 1st December wherein a litre of diesel was retailing at the rate of Rs.76.19 per litre.
- The fuel’s overall performance witnessed a rising trend in Srinagar, with the percentage change witnessing an incline of +1.85%.
The Trend of Diesel Price in Srinagar for November 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in November||Rs.76.19 on November 29th|
|Lowest Rate in November||Rs.74.03 on November 1st|
- In Srinagar, the price of diesel opened at the rate of Rs.74.03 per litre. There was a rising trend in the price of the fuel over the month with gradual fluctuations.
- The diesel price in Srinagar was steady from the beginning of the month till 76.13 on 29th of November. The fuel recorded its highest price for the month on 29th at the rate of Rs.76.19 per litre. The lowest price was recorded on 1st November, wherein the fuel retailed price was at the rate of Rs.74.03 per litre.
- The fuel’s overall performance witnessed a rising trend in Srinagar, with the percentage change standing at +2.76%.
The Trend of Diesel Price in Srinagar for October 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in October||Rs.71.32 on October 20th|
|Lowest Rate in October||Rs.73.98 on October 4th|
- Diesel price in Srinagar has revealed the figures for the month of October at Rs. 74.19 per litre. The market has no change in the rates when compared to closing prices for the previous week.
- Over the month, the price of diesel didn’t see much change in the city. The fuel recorded its highest price for the month on 20th October with a litre costing Rs.71.32.
- Diesel closed the month at Rs.74.19 per litre. The fuel’s overall performance in the metropolitan city remained stable as there was no change in the opening and closing price.
The Trend of Diesel Price in Srinagar for September 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in September||Rs.77.07 on September 1st|
|Lowest Rate in September||Rs.74.19 on September 29th|
- A litre of Diesel was priced Rs.77.07 at the start of the month in Srinagar. The opening price of the fuel was the highest for the month. Compared to the closing price of the previous month, the price of diesel was up by 5 paise in the city.
- The price of diesel witnessed a lot of fluctuations in the city of Srinagar over the month. Diesel recorded its lowest price for the month on the 1st of September. Oil companies retailed a litre of petrol for Rs.74.19 on the mentioned dates.
- Diesel’s overall performance in Srinagar witnessed a declining trend. The percentage change recorded in the rates stood at -3.88%.
The Trend of Diesel Price in Srinagar for August 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in August||Rs.77.07 on August 2nd|
|Lowest Rate in August||Rs.77.01 on August 1st|
|Overall Performance||No change|
- The month of August opened with the price of diesel being traded at the rate of Rs.77.01 per litre in Srinagar. There was no change in the price till the 31st of August.
- Over the month, the price of diesel witnessed fluctuations in the city of Srinagar. The fuel recorded its lowest prices from 2nd August, wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.77.07 per litre.
- The price of diesel in Srinagar closed the month of August being traded at the rate of Rs.77.01 per litre. There was a steady trend in the fuel’s overall performance, with the percentage change being 0%.
Why are Diesel Prices Revised Daily?
By the global economic scenario, there has been a substantial increase in the global crude oil prices in the world economy with the global oil and diesel cartel and the OPEC + encouraging the increase in the demand for petrol and diesel. This subsequent increase in demand for petrol and diesel has triggered a substantial increase in petrol prices. Thus, Srinagar has recorded a diesel price of Rs 84.84 on 25th February 2022. In some places in the country, the petrol prices have also surged up to Rs 100, thereby triggering negative sentiment in the economy. Therefore, it has also triggered widespread protest across different sections of society.
How to Check Daily Diesel Prices in Srinagar?
With the advanced pricing system in place, petrol’s price is comparatively more or less different from those previous statistics. If we address today’s petrol price in a city, it comes up with the same complexion. OMC has come up with several potential ways of verifying the price of petrol daily.
Oils companies disclose their corresponding mobile apps for regular checking of the petrol prices. IOC has recently launched the Fuel@IOC app. BPCL consumers also use the SmartDrive app.
Check out the petrol prices of Srinagar via SMS
IOC: All you have to type SMS RSP dealer code and send it to 9224992249
HPCL: The user needs to type SMS- HPPRICE dealer code and send it to 92222201122
BPCL: To check the petrol prices type RSP dealer code and send it to 9223112222
Via the website:
Fuel consumers can easily visit the specific OMC website to ensure the current price of petrol of Srinagar. The customers can also visit Dialabank to check the best and accurate petrol price of all the cities, including Srinagar.
Factors which Influence the Diesel Price in Srinagar
There’s been a massive upsurge in diesel prices in the last update, thereby increasing diesel prices simultaneously, with the petrol prices per litre skyrocketing to Rs 84.84 per litre. This increase has led to the development of privatisation sentiment among the Central Government authorities, with some of the biggest business houses in the country present in Srinagar. The reasons that have been indicated as the primary ones behind the rise in the prices of petrol are increased fluctuations in the exchange rate with the Indian rupee compared to the American dollar, increase In subsidy and tax rates by the State and the Central Government.
Firstly the exchange rate is an essential criterion for the increase in the prices of diesel. For example- if the exchange rate prevailing in the economy is 1$=75 Indian rupee, this means that 1$ in American currency values to around Rs 75 in the Indian currency. Fluctuations in this exchange rate, i.e. appreciation and depreciation of the current exchange rates, are instrumental behind the rise in petrol prices. Currently, the volatility in the exchange rate has significantly increased the prices of petrol. Therefore petrol prices have increased significantly in the societal structure.
In the economy and the indications pointed to a deceleration in the functioning of the economy. This negative sentiment triggered a global economic collapse with downturn market conditions existing in the global economic environment. A recessionary condition was noticed, thereby triggering a contractionary market condition in the economy.
The recovery situation has seen progress with the economic indications slowly pointing towards positivity, and thereby the market elements are behaving positively to move towards an upward curve. Therefore under such conditions, proper orientation of the business elements has been the primary component of the economic resurgence that has been noticed in the economy’s functioning. India has started the vaccination program. The economic recovery has shown the offshoots, with the stock market indices showing positivity with the BSE Sensex benchmark close to 53,000 and the NIFTY Index slowly inching towards 13,000.
GST on Diesel in Srinagar
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) may be a multi-stage, unified legal system introduced in India in July 2017. All kinds of commodities and services are taxed under the GST regime currently. GST doesn’t apply to diesel and petrol, and thus, the present diesel rate in Srinagar isn’t impacted by GST. The fuel price will reduce drastically if GST is levied even at the very best rate.
Diesel Vs. Petrol Price in Srinagar
Diesel prices in India are lower compared to Diesel. This is an easy way to the rate and other operational costs. While diesel is levied Rs.84.84 per litre as excise duty, diesel is charged Rs.84.84. Also, VAT differs in petrol and diesel. Srinagar charges 80.96% for a litre of diesel.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
What is today’s Diesel price in Srinagar?
Today’s Diesel price in Srinagar is 84.84 ₹/L per litre.
What was the highest Diesel price in Srinagar?
The highest Diesel price in Srinagar was ₹84.84 per litre on 23rd February 2022.
When was the highest Diesel price in Srinagar?
At ₹ 84.84 per litre, the highest Diesel price in Srinagar was recorded on 23rd February 2022.
What is the current Diesel price in Srinagar?
The current Diesel price in Srinagar is ₹ 84.84 per litre.
Diesel Prices Kept Unchanged, While Petrol Prices Have been Hiked
State-owned oil companies hiked diesel prices across four major metro cities, while diesel rates are kept stable. In Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, petrol prices are hiked by six paise per litre, while in Chennai it’s been increased by seven paise a litre. After the hike, petrol costs Rs.82.22 per litre in Delhi, Rs.89.60 in Mumbai, Rs.84.07 in Kolkata and Rs.85.48 Chennai. The revised prices are applicable from 6:00 am today. Diesel prices, on the opposite hand, weren’t increased. The fuel costs Rs.73.87 per litre in Delhi, while in Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai, it’s being sold at Rs.78.42, Rs.75.72 and Rs.78.10 in Chennai. Petrol and diesel rates differ from state to state thanks to local nuisance tax or VAT. Oil companies have increased fuel prices almost daily across the country except on the 5th and, therefore, the 12th of September. With the increase in global petroleum prices and the fall within the rupee exchange rate, India’s fuel prices are increasing. The incline within the global petroleum price is primarily attributed to a possible supply shortage as US inventories have declined and strong US petrol demand.