Diesel Price in Uttarakhand Today: Jan 18 2022
Diesel Price in Uttarakhand
Rs. 87.32/ Litre
Diesel Price in Uttarakhand in the last 10 days:
|Date||Diesel ( / litre)|
|16 Nov 2021||₹ 87.31|
|15 Nov 2021||₹ 87.31|
|14 Nov 2021||₹ 87.31|
|13 Nov 2021||₹ 87.31|
|12 Nov 2021||₹ 87.31|
|11 Nov 2021||₹ 87.31|
|10 Nov 2021||₹ 87.31|
|09 Nov 2021||₹ 87.31|
|08 Nov 2021||₹ 87.31|
|07 Nov 2021||₹ 87.31|
Diesel Price City
Diesel Price States
Diesel Price in Major Cities of the State
The trend of Diesel price in Uttarakhand for March 2021 (rates per litre):
|Opening date price||Rs.82.11/litre|
|Closing date price||Rs.81.5/litre|
|Highest price||Rs.82.11/litre on the 1st|
|Lowest price||Rs.81.5/litre on the 31st|
- The price curve in the month of March shows a fat line for the first 3 weeks then shows a fall in price for the last week till the 31st. The overall fall in price is valued at 1.94% from the initial price.
- The Diesel price in Uttarakhand on the 1st of the march was Rs.82.11/litre which was stable till the 23rd of March. This was also the monthly highest price per litre.
- The Diesel price in Uttarakhand on the 31st of the march was Rs.81.5/litre which marked the lowest price per litre for the month.
The trend of Diesel Price in Uttarakhand for February 2021 (rates per litre):
|Opening date price||Rs.77.14/litre|
|Closing date price||Rs.82.11/litre|
|Highest price||Rs.82.11/litre recorded on 28th|
|Lowest price||Rs.77.14/litre recorded on 1st|
- The price curve for February shows a constantly rising trend for the most part, with only a few days of stable price in the month with an overall rise of 6.44% from the initial price.
- The Diesel price in Uttarakhand on the 1st of February was Rs.77.14/litre which was the lowest price per litre of the month.
- The Diesel price in Uttarakhand on the 28th of February was Rs.82.11/litre which marked the highest per litre rate of diesel in the state
The trend of Diesel Price in Uttarakhand for January 2021 (rates per litre):
|Opening date price||Rs.74.48/litre|
|Closing date price||Rs.77.14/litre|
recorded between 31st.
|Lowest price||Rs.74.48/litre recorded on 1st|
- The price for the month of January created a stair-case shaped curve representing a rising and stable price.
- Uttarakhand’s Diesel price on the 1st of January was Rs.74.48/litre, which was the lowest monthly price per litre.
- The Diesel price in Uttarakhand on the 31st of January was Rs.77.14/litre, which marked a 3.57% rise in diesel per litre price compared to that on the 1st in the state.
The trend of Diesel Price in Uttarakhand for December 2020 (rates per litre):
|Opening date price||Rs.73.02/litre|
|Closing date price||Rs.74.48/litre|
recorded on the 8th.
|Lowest price||Rs.73.02/litre recorded on 1st|
- The price curve for the month of December showed a rise from the 1st to the 8th then became flat line till the end of the month.
- Uttarakhand’s Diesel price on the 1st of December was Rs.73.02/litre was the lowest price per litre of the month.
- Uttarakhand’s Diesel price on the 31st of December was Rs. 74.48, which marked the highest monthly rate per litre. The overall rise was for the month was just 2% of the opening price.
The trend of Diesel Price in Uttarakhand for November 2020 (rates per litre):
|Opening date price||Rs.71.22/litre|
|Closing date price||Rs.73.02/litre|
|Highest price||Rs.73.02/litre recorded on 20th.|
|Lowest price||Rs.71.22/litre recorded on 1st|
- the price curve in the month of November showed a flat line till the 20th, then showed a variable rise of price.
- Uttarakhand’s Diesel price on the 1st of November was Rs.71.22/litre, which was also the lowest price per litre for the month.
- Uttarakhand’s Diesel price on the 30th of November was Rs.73.02/litre, which marked the highest price for the month with a rise of 2.52% from the opening price.
The trend of Diesel Price in Uttarakhand for October 2020 (rates per litre):
|Opening date price||Rs.71.22/litre|
|Closing date price||Rs.71.22/litre|
recorded between 31st.
|Lowest price||Rs.71.22/litre recorded on 1st|
- The price curve shows a flat line throughout the month with a consistent price.
- The Diesel price in Uttarakhand on the 1st and 31st of October was Rs.71.22
Diesel Price in Uttarakhand Compared to its Neighbouring States
The diesel price in Uttarakhand today is Rs. 81.5, which is a result of a rising trend in the past months as represented above; the neighbouring states are also showing similar trends of rising fuel prices which might be linked to the worldwide pandemic. Some of the states surrounding Uttarakhand and their diesel price per litre for today are referred to as under:
How often Diesel prices are Revised in Uttarakhand
In India’s fuel retailing market, competitive fuel pricing is a big case. Following a 40-day pilot in four cities, oil companies such as Indian Oil, Hindustan Petroleum, and Bharat Petroleum deployed it last year. It has been deployed around the country to improve price transparency and fuel rate revisions. Under the dynamic fuel pricing concept, instead of revising fuel rates twice a month, diesel prices in Uttarakhand will be revised every day at 6:00 a.m.
The regular price revision strategy benefits all stakeholders in the market, including consumers, oil producers, suppliers, and the government. If the crude oil prices fall today, it will be easily mirrored in the RSP. Consumers of fuel should not have to wait fifteen days to see a difference. Dynamic fuel pricing helps energy producers in a number of areas. They would be able to easily track their inventories or stock, reducing the amount of capital needed to operate the firm.
Factors Affecting Diesel price in Uttarakhand
The most crucial factor is the exchange rate. If the USD/INR exchange rate changes, the price of crude oil will change. It would be determined on a regular basis in accordance with inflation, bank interest rates, and the GDP (GDP). Any changes in crude oil demand and production, oil-extracting entities’ operating performance, and domestic and foreign political activities will impact the cost of unrefined oil, which will affect the current diesel price in Uttarakhand.
State Taxes and Diesel Price in Uttarakhand
Diesel is charged both at the national and state levels in India. The federal and state levies are also subject to modification at any moment. In October 2017, the central tax on diesel was reduced by Rs.2 per litre. It was last updated in February 2018. The current diesel price in Uttarakhand will be influenced by the adjustment of state and central taxes. Similarly, the imposition of a Value-Added Tax has a substantial impact on the RSP of petrol.
Effect of GST on Uttarakhand Diesel Price
Currently, the Goods and Services Tax would have no effect on fuel prices in Uttarakhand (GST). That is an indirect tax that is imposed at the time of each value addition. The local tax on diesel and gasoline is 23%. The overall tax rate will be 57%. The highest tax rate payable if diesel is carried under the GST system is just 28 per cent. The per litre cost of diesel in the state would drop by 50% at a rate of 28%. This move would favour the general population, but not the government. As a result, diesel is not subject to the Goods and Services Levy.
Diesel Cost versus Petrol Cost in Uttarakhand:
Though petrol and diesel might come from the same sourced crude oil but have a difference of refinement, the engines of vehicles are designed to consume either petrol or diesel as petrol is more refined than diesel it always cost a few rupees more than diesel.
|Diesel (per litre)||₹ 81.5||₹ 81.5||₹ 0 ↑|
|Petrol ( per litre)||₹ 89.41||₹ 89.41||₹ 0 ↑|
News Diesel Price in Uttarakhand Today:
Oil prices are rising ahead of an OPEC conference to negotiate production policies.
After slipping 2.2 per cent overnight, Brent crude for June delivery was up 31 cents, or 0.5 per cent, at $63.05 a barrel by 0159 GMT. After slipping 2.3 per cent on Wednesday, US oil was up 38 cents, or 0.6 per cent, at $59.54 a barrel.
The price of petrol has been reduced by 22 paise, and the price of diesel has been reduced by 23 paise.
On March 24 and again on March 25, fuel prices were lowered for the first time in six months, as foreign oil prices dropped on the promise of a fast rebound in demand, which was clouded by the second round of COVID-19 reports.
Despite the fact that the global oil average has risen, petrol and diesel prices have remained unchanged. Fuel prices in the country have stayed stable for the past two weeks, despite the fact that the global oil market remains unpredictable, with frequent price fluctuations.
FAQ’s For Diesel Price in Uttarakhand Today
✅ How is diesel price updated every day?
Via smartphone apps, diesel consumers in Uttarakhand will be able to get the latest diesel price in all of the state’s cities. Fuel@IOC is a new service from Indian Oil Companies Limited. This smartphone application is compatible with all smartphones. My HPCL is a new service from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited. SmartDrive is the name of the smartphone application developed by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. Many of these smartphone apps have outstanding functionality for their users. SMS systems are also available to fuel customers.
✅ What was the trend of diesel price at the beginning of 2018?
According to the competitive fuel pricing system, fuel consumers in Dehradun, Uttarakhand’s most prominent and capital city, were offered a price of Rs.60.84 per litre on January 1, 2018. Fuel rates will be adjusted in compliance with the INR/USD exchange rate and crude oil prices. A variety of variables influences the exchange rate. Every day, the RBI announces the USD/INR exchange rate. Crude oil prices are affected by a variety of variables, including supply and demand projections, weather reports, and fabrication cuts, among others. The USD/INR was 63.69 on January 1st, and it dropped 0.20 per cent to Rs.63.56 on January 31st. The average price of crude oil rose steadily in January 2018.
Table of Contents
- 1 Diesel Price in Uttarakhand Today: Jan 18 2022
- 2 Diesel Price in Uttarakhand in the last 10 days:
- 3 Diesel Price City
- 4 Diesel Price States
- 5 Diesel Price in Major Cities of the State
- 6 The trend of Diesel price in Uttarakhand for March 2021 (rates per litre):
- 7 The trend of Diesel Price in Uttarakhand for December 2020 (rates per litre):
- 8 The trend of Diesel Price in Uttarakhand for November 2020 (rates per litre):
- 9 The trend of Diesel Price in Uttarakhand for October 2020 (rates per litre):
- 10 Diesel Price in Uttarakhand Compared to its Neighbouring States
- 11 Factors Affecting Diesel price in Uttarakhand
- 12 State Taxes and Diesel Price in Uttarakhand
- 13 Effect of GST on Uttarakhand Diesel Price
- 14 Diesel Cost versus Petrol Cost in Uttarakhand:
- 15 News Diesel Price in Uttarakhand Today:
- 16 30/03/2021:
- 17 13/03/2021:
- 18 FAQ’s For Diesel Price in Uttarakhand Today