Petrol Price in Himachal Pradesh: Jan 17 2022
Petrol Price in Himachal Pradesh is Rs. 99.28/ Litre
Petrol Price in Himachal Pradesh – Last 10 Days Data
|Date||Petrol ( / litre)|
|13 Nov 2021||₹ 95.76|
|12 Nov 2021||₹ 95.76|
|11 Nov 2021||₹ 95.76|
|10 Nov 2021||₹ 95.76|
|09 Nov 2021||₹ 95.76|
|08 Nov 2021||₹ 95.76|
|07 Nov 2021||₹ 95.76|
|06 Nov 2021||₹ 95.76|
|05 Nov 2021||₹ 95.76|
|04 Nov 2021||₹ 101.65|
Petrol Price in Major Cities of the State
|City||Petrol Price Today|
State-wise Petrol Prices
Petrol Prices in Major Cities
Petrol Prices in Himachal Pradesh
Petroleum cost in Himachal Pradesh today depends on the ‘Dynamic Fuel Pricing’ technique. Here, you can check the current petroleum cost in Himachal Pradesh and discover the present petroleum cost alongside quarterly value drifts in Himachal Pradesh. New petroleum costs in Himachal Pradesh are refreshed by state-controlled oil advertising organizations day by day at 6:00 am IST.
Skill petroleum costs in Himachal Pradesh are determined and how it analyzes in different states. Likewise, track down the current Himachal Pradesh petroleum cost and essential variables which impact petroleum costs in India. Additionally, check the most noteworthy and least petroleum costs recorded during a month.
After the daily revision on 1 November 2017, the petrol price was Rs.69.97 per liter in Shimla, which is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. The price was Rs.69.13 in Solan, the largest Municipal Council of Himachal Pradesh, and was Rs.69.13 in Dharamsala, the second winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. The petrol price consists of crude oil prices and taxes. With the daily revision in place, petrol prices in Himachal Pradesh are expected to be steady over the next month.
Historic Petrol Price in Shimla (per liter)
In October 2017, the most elevated petroleum cost was Rs.71.56 and the least cost was Rs.68.94 in Shimla. Since the focal extract obligation was discounted to Rs.19.48 on 3 October 2017, the fuel cost was somewhere near Rs.2 taking all things together pieces of Himachal Pradesh. Petroleum costs in September 2017 and August 2017 were similarly low. The most elevated rate for July 2017 was Rs.66.16 and the least rate was Rs.63.97 in the capital city.
How are Petrol Costs in Himachal Pradesh Revised?
India has introduced a dynamic fuel pricing system to revise fuel rates on 16 June 2017. Prior to dynamic fuel pricing, the price revision used to occur on the first and sixteenth of every month. Other developed nations such as the United States of America, Japan, Australia, and Germany also use dynamic fuel pricing systems. Under the system, fuel rates are reviewed on a daily basis in sync with crude oil rates and the INR/USD exchange rate.
Since 16 June 2017, all state-owned petrol stations in Himachal Pradesh have been updating the petrol rate regularly. Dynamic fuel pricing or the daily revision offers significant benefits to petrol consumers, dealers, and oil marketing companies. Dealers can better manage stock under the system. The price revision can be automatically done in automated bunks.
Quarterly Petrol Price Trend in Himachal Pradesh Between January and March 2019
|Opening date price||Rs.67.82/liter||Rs.69.88/liter||Rs.70.75/liter|
|Closing date price||Rs.70.09/liter||Rs.70.65/liter||Rs.71.72/liter|
|Highest price||Rs.70.26/liter recorded between 22nd and 28th||Rs.70.65/liter recorded on 28th||Rs.71.77/liter recorded on 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th|
|Lowest Price||Rs.67.53/liter recorded on 4th, 5th, and 6th||Rs.69.29/liter recorded on 11th, 12th, and 13th||Rs.70.75/liter recorded on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd|
How is Petrol Price in Himachal Pradesh Calculated?
The retail selling cost of petroleum incorporates the accompanying components:
Cost oil value: Petrol is gotten from raw petroleum or crude oil, which is exchanged worldwide business sectors. The expense of raw petroleum is dependent on occasional variances, worldwide political occasions, the conversion standard, the abilities to process plants, and the interest for oil from arising nations. As of 2 November 2017, the expense of WTI Crude Oil was Rs.54.34 per barrel. One barrel is equivalent to 159 liters. The expense of unrefined petroleum is caused by oil promoting organizations and incorporates cargo charges also.
Expenses: The greatest expense component in the value design of petroleum is the assessment part. There are two sorts of duties. The focal extract obligation and VAT. The focal extract obligation on petroleum is forced by the local government. Starting on 4 October 2017, the focal extract obligation was Rs.19.48 per liter. Prior, the extract obligation was 21.48 per liter. The extract obligation is something similar across every single Indian state. The Value-added Tax (VAT) is something that shifts starting with one state then onto the next. The VAT forced by the public authority of Himachal Pradesh was 27%.
Costs brought about by OMCs: Oil showcasing organizations (OMCs) cause different sorts of expenses, which incorporate section charges, transportation costs, operational costs, and processing plant move costs. The net revenue of oil advertising organizations is added to the general costs caused by them. Another expense component is the commission charged by vendors. On 2 August 2017, vendor commission was up by 55%. The retail selling cost in Himachal Pradesh incorporates all the previously mentioned costs.
To lay it out plainly, the retail selling petroleum cost = cost of unrefined petroleum + VAT + extract obligation + vendor commission + OMC costs + contamination.
Factors Affecting Petrol Prices in Himachal Pradesh
For what reason is petroleum evaluated diversely in Indian urban areas? It is a result of VAT. The higher the VAT, the higher will be the cost of petroleum; the lower the VAT, the lower will be the cost of petroleum. The focal extract obligation another influencer. High points and low points in the extract obligation will affect petroleum costs. It was diminished to Rs.19.48 per liter on 3 October 2017. Accordingly, petroleum costs were somewhere around Rs.2 per liter on the following day. The petroleum cost is likewise influenced by the INR/USD conversion standard and unrefined petroleum costs.
GST Impact Petrol Price in Himachal Pradesh
Petroleum costs in Himachal Pradesh stay unaffected by GST since petroleum doesn’t fall under the domain of GST. Indeed, even diesel has been kept external in the domain of GST. At present, a wide range of merchandise and enterprises are charged at 5%, 12%, 18%, and 28%. The most elevated rate is 28% and the least rate is 5%. The petroleum cost will be significantly less expensive for customers if GST is forced at the most elevated rate.
Petrol Costs in the Other States
|Andhra Pradesh||87.24 ₹/L||11.17|
|Himachal Pradesh||89.11 ₹/L||0|
|Jammu And Kashmir||92.67 ₹/L||1.67|
|Madhya Pradesh||99.25 ₹/L||0|
|Tamil Nadu||93.59 ₹/L||0.08|
|Uttar Pradesh||89.23 ₹/L||0|
|West Bengal||91.35 ₹/L||0|
|NCT Of Delhi||91.17 ₹/L||0|
- Oil costs extended by 28 paise in the public capital on 6 December. OMCs extended the expenses of petrol across all of the metros in India on 6 December 2020. In Delhi, oil rates were moved by 28 paise. Oil costs have been extended for the fifth day in a row across all of the metros. Petrol rates are particular in each state by virtue of VAT. OMCs, change the expenses of oil reliably. Following the extension, the invigorated expenses of petrol in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata are at Rs.83.41, Rs.90.05, Rs.84.31, and Rs.82.79 for a liter, independently. Since India imports, more than 80% of its unpleasant essentials, the assessment of the rupee against the dollar and the crude oil costs in the worldwide business areas choose the expenses of petrol in the country.
- Oil and diesel costs hold predictable in the country. On 10 July, the expense of petrol and diesel remained reliable in the metro metropolitan networks in the country with no evaluation seen. The assessment of petrol has been unaltered for 11 successive days, after it was extended by 5 paise per liter on 29 June. Diesel costs were last extended by 25 paise per liter in the National Capital Region on 7 July which took the expense of the fuel to its most raised ever at Rs.80.78 per liter. The assessment of petrol was reliable at Rs.80.43 per liter in the National Capital, according to the Indian Oil Corporation.
- The expense of diesel has been changed and extended on various occasions and the speed of oil has been extended on different occasions. The full-scale development in petrol and diesel costs since the start of the cycle on 7 June has been Rs.9.17 and Rs.11.39 separately. The assessment of diesel has been moving higher than that of petrol. The assessment of fuel in Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Kolkata are unaltered moreover. The expense of diesel and oil in the country is directed by the crude petrol and new exchange rates and shifts beginning with one state then onto the following in light of VAT added.
✅ What is the price of 1-liter petrol in India?
The petrol price in India traded at Rs 91.17 per liter in New Delhi, Rs 91.35 per liter in Kolkata, Rs 97.57 per liter in Mumbai, and Rs 93.25 per liter in Chennai.
✅In which state of India petrol the price is lowest?
Goa has the lowest petrol price in India at ₹ 54.94 per liter. Agartala has the highest diesel price in India at ₹ 94.76 per liter.
✅What is the cost of 1 Litre of petrol in the USA?
Gasoline price per liter in selected countries – June 2020. In June 2020, the gasoline price per liter in the United States stood at 0.55 U.S. dollars, the cheapest among the selected eight countries.
Table of Contents
- 1 Petrol Price in Himachal Pradesh: Jan 17 2022
- 2 Petrol Price in Himachal Pradesh – Last 10 Days Data
- 3 Petrol Price in Major Cities of the State
- 4 State-wise Petrol Prices
- 5 Petrol Prices in Major Cities
- 6 Petrol Prices in Himachal Pradesh
- 7 Historic Petrol Price in Shimla (per liter)
- 8 How are Petrol Costs in Himachal Pradesh Revised?
- 9 Quarterly Petrol Price Trend in Himachal Pradesh Between January and March 2019
- 10 How is Petrol Price in Himachal Pradesh Calculated?
- 11 Factors Affecting Petrol Prices in Himachal Pradesh
- 12 GST Impact Petrol Price in Himachal Pradesh
- 13 Petrol Costs in the Other States
- 14 FAQs