Petrol Price in Jharkhand Today (Aug 11 2022)
The Petrol Price in Jharkhand is ...
|- - -||- - -||- - -||- - -|
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Last 10 days Petrol Rate in Jharkhand
|Date||petrol per Litre|
Petrol Price in All Cities of Jharkhand
|District||petrol per Litre|
State-wise Petrol Prices
Petrol Prices in Major Cities
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How are Petrol Prices in Jharkhand Revised?
- Dynamic fuel evaluating has been embraced in India in the wake of running a 40-day pilot in five Indian urban areas. Since 16 June 2017, all gas stations across the state have been changing fuel costs (petroleum and diesel rates) consistently. Dynamic fuel valuing is on the other hand alluded to like the everyday modification. The United States of America, Japan, Australia, and Germany likewise follow the day-by-day amendment framework. India gets these nations together with the presentation of dynamic fuel evaluation.
- The fuel evaluating is done in a state of harmony with worldwide raw petroleum costs and the INR/USD change rate consistently. Along these lines, everyday varieties in the INR/USD conversion standard and unrefined petroleum costs can be right away moved to end customers. In the prior fortnightly correction, the fuel estimating depended on the normal cost of raw petroleum rates and the conversion scale. This is the manner by which dynamic fuel evaluating varies from the fortnightly amendment.
Petrol Prices in Major Cities
|CITY||PETROL PRICE TODAY|
|Jammu And Kashmir||...|
|NCT Of Delhi||...|
Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for February 2021 (rates per liter)
|The highest rate in February||Rs.88.95 on February 28th|
|Lowest Rate in February||Rs.84.80 on February|
Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for January 2021 (rates per liter)
|The highest rate in January||Rs.85.12 on January 29th|
|Lowest Rate in January||Rs.82.80 on January|
Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for December 2020 (rates per liter)
|The highest rate in December||Rs.81.92 31st December|
|Lowest Rate in December||Rs.81.86 on December 2nd|
Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for November 2020 (rates per liter)
|Highest rate in November||Rs.82.03 on November 30th|
|Lowest Rate in November||Rs.80.73 on November 7th|
Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for October 2020 (rates per liter)
|1st October||Rs. 81|
|30th October||Rs. 82|
|Highest rate in October||Rs. 82.03|
|Lowest Rate in October||Rs. 82.73|
Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for September 2020 (rates per liter)
|The highest rate in September||Rs.81.12|
|Lowest Rate in September||Rs.80.73|
|Overall performance||Falling %|
Quarterly Petrol Price Trend in Jharkhand Between January and March 2019
|Opening date price||Rs.75.91 a liter||Rs.76.50 a liter||Rs.78.22 a liter|
|Closing date price||Rs.76.45 a liter||Rs.78.19 a liter||Rs.81.99 a liter|
|Highest price||Rs.77.01 a liter recorded on the 15th||Rs.78.19 a liter recorded on the 31st||Rs.82.10 a liter recorded on the 29th|
|Lowest Price||Rs.75.72 a liter recorded on the 2nd||Rs.76.50 a liter recorded on the 1st||Rs.78.22 a liter recorded on the 1st|
Quarterly Petrol Price Trend in Jharkhand Between October and December 2018
|Opening date price||Rs.82.29 a liter||Rs.76.33 a liter||Rs.70.98 a liter|
|Closing date price||Rs.76.47 a liter||Rs.71.26 a liter||Rs.68.02 a liter|
|Highest price||Rs.82.49 a liter booked on the 4 October 2018||Rs.76.33 a liter booked on the 1 November 2018||Rs.70.98 a liter booked on the 1 December 2018|
|Lowest Price||Rs.76.47 a liter booked on 30 and 31 October 2018||Rs.71.26 a liter booked on the 30 November 2018||Rs.68.02 a liter booked on the 31 December 2018|
Also, check the petrol price in Himachal Pradesh.
- Oil costs extended by 28 paise in the public capital on 6 December. OMCs extended the expenses of petrol across all of the metros in India on 6 December 2020. In Delhi, oil rates were moved by 28 paise. Oil costs have been extended for the fifth day in a row across all of the metros. Petrol rates are particular in each state by virtue of VAT. OMCs, change the expenses of oil reliably. Following the extension, the invigorated expenses of petrol in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata are at Rs.83.41, Rs.90.05, Rs.84.31, and Rs.82.79 for a liter, independently. Since India imports, more than 80% of its unpleasant essentials, the assessment of the rupee against the dollar and the crude oil costs in the worldwide business areas choose the expenses of petrol in the country.
- Oil and diesel costs hold predictable in the country. On 10 July, the expense of petrol and diesel remained reliable in the metro metropolitan networks in the country with no evaluation seen. The assessment of petrol has been unaltered for 11 successive days, after it was extended by 5 paise per liter on 29 June. Diesel costs were last extended by 25 paise per liter in the National Capital Region on 7 July which took the expense of the fuel to its most raised ever at Rs.80.78 per liter. The assessment of petrol was reliable at Rs.80.43 per liter in the National Capital, according to the Indian Oil Corporation.
- The expense of diesel has been changed and extended on various occasions and the speed of oil has been extended on different occasions. The full-scale development in petrol and diesel costs since the start of the cycle on 7 June has been Rs.9.17 and Rs.11.39 separately. The assessment of diesel has been moving higher than that of petrol. The assessment of fuel in Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Kolkata are unaltered moreover. The expense of diesel and oil in the country is directed by the crude petrol and new exchange rates and shifts beginning with one state then onto the following in light of VAT added.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
✅ What is the price of 1-liter petrol in India?
The petrol price in India traded at Rs 91.17 per liter in New Delhi, Rs 91.35 per liter in Kolkata, Rs 97.57 per liter in Mumbai, and Rs 93.25 per liter in Chennai.
✅In which state of India petrol the price is lowest?
Goa has the lowest petrol price in India at ₹ 54.94 per liter. Agartala has the highest diesel price in India at ₹ 94.76 per liter.
✅What is the cost of 1 Litre of petrol in the USA?
Gasoline price per liter in selected countries – June 2020. In June 2020, the gasoline price per liter in the United States stood at 0.55 U.S. dollars, the cheapest among the selected eight countries.
Table of Contents
- 1 Petrol Price in Jharkhand Today (Aug 11 2022)
- 2 Last 10 days Petrol Rate in Jharkhand
- 3 Petrol Price in All Cities of Jharkhand
- 4 Petrol Prices in Major Cities
- 5 How are Petrol Prices in Jharkhand Revised?
- 6 Petrol Prices in Major Cities
- 7 State-wise Prices
- 8 Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for February 2021 (rates per liter)
- 9 Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for January 2021 (rates per liter)
- 10 Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for December 2020 (rates per liter)
- 11 Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for November 2020 (rates per liter)
- 12 Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for October 2020 (rates per liter)
- 13 Trend of Petrol Price in Jharkhand for September 2020 (rates per liter)
- 14 Quarterly Petrol Price Trend in Jharkhand Between January and March 2019
- 15 Quarterly Petrol Price Trend in Jharkhand Between October and December 2018
- 16 FAQs