Petrol Price In Karnataka: Oct 21 2021
Petroleum cost in Karnataka today is fixed under the day-by-day ‘Dynamic Fuel Pricing’ technique. Here, you can check the current petroleum cost in Karnataka, discover the present petroleum cost with quarterly value patterns in Karnataka. New petroleum costs in Karnataka are refreshed every day at 6:00 am IST by state-run oil organizations.
Skill petroleum costs in Karnataka are figured and how could be contrasted with different states. Likewise, track down the current Karnataka petroleum cost and parts influencing petroleum costs in India. The underneath petroleum value pattern in Karnataka offers subtleties like the most noteworthy and least petroleum costs recorded during a month.
Karnataka is one of the famous south Indian states. Bangalore, the silicon valley of India, is the capital and biggest city of the state with an immense organization of IT and Non-IT organizations. The state is the seventh greatest by locale and eighth greatest by the populace. The land business has consistently been blasting in the state, pulling in homegrown and NRI speculations.
As of 31st March 2015, In India, the absolute check of authorized vehicles was 2,10,023,289 out of which the complete include of authorized vehicles in Karnataka was 14,784,961. With the developing number of petroleum-run and diesel-run vehicles in the express, petroleum and diesel utilization is likewise developing at an alluring rate.
Petrol Price in Karnataka (Today & Yesterday)
|Petrol ( / litre)||₹ 94.20||₹ 94.20||₹ 0 ↑|
Petrol Price in Karnataka – Last 10 Days Data
|Date||Petrol ( / litre)|
|12 Mar 2021||₹ 94.20|
|11 Mar 2021||₹ 94.20|
|10 Mar 2021||₹ 94.20|
|09 Mar 2021||₹ 94.20|
|08 Mar 2021||₹ 94.20|
|07 Mar 2021||₹ 94.20|
|06 Mar 2021||₹ 94.20|
|05 Mar 2021||₹ 94.20|
|04 Mar 2021||₹ 94.20|
|03 Mar 2021||₹ 94.20|
State-wise Petrol Prices
|Andhra Pradesh||87.24 ₹/L|
|Himachal Pradesh||88.55 ₹/L|
|Jammu And Kashmir||92.11 ₹/L|
|Madhya Pradesh||98.64 ₹/L|
|Tamil Nadu||93.07 ₹/L|
|Uttar Pradesh||88.78 ₹/L|
|West Bengal||91.78 ₹/L|
Petrol Prices in Major Cities
|CITY||PETROL PRICE TODAY|
|New Delhi||₹ 90.19|
Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for February 2021 (rates per liter):
|Highest Rate in February||Rs.94.20 on 27th and 28th February|
|Lowest Rate in February||Rs.89.19 on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd February|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Karnataka for February 2021:
A liter of petroleum was retailed for Rs.89.19 on first February in Karnataka. When contrasted with the end cost of January, there was no adjustment in the cost of the fuel. The initial cost of the fuel was the most minimal recorded cost for the month.
The cost of petroleum began to increment steadily in the state throughout the month as raw petroleum rates moved in the global market. The expansion in the rate saw a liter of petroleum being retailed for Rs.93.59 on twentieth February.
Petroleum cost in Karnataka recorded its greatest cost for the month on 27th February when a liter was retailed for Rs.94.20. The fuel shut the month at a similar cost as the rate stayed unaltered on the last day of the month. The general presentation of petroleum was one of grade with the rate change being 5.61%.
Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for January 2021 (rates per liter):
|Highest Rate in January||Rs.89.19 from 27th to 31st January|
|Lowest Rate in January||Rs.86.47 from 1st to 3rd January|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Karnataka for January 2021:
A liter of petroleum was retailed for Rs.86.47 toward the beginning of the month in Karnataka. This was the most minimal recorded cost of the fuel in the state. When contrasted with the cost charged on the last day of the earlier month, there was no adjustment in the pace of the fuel.
Throughout the month, petroleum cost recorded a slanting pattern in the state as worldwide oil rates began to climb following a month-long break. The increment in the rates saw petroleum being retailed for Rs.87.80 on eighteenth January.
Petroleum cost in Karnataka recorded its greatest cost for the month on 27th January when buyers were charged Rs.89.19 for a liter. The fuel shut at a similar cost with the rate change remaining at 3.14%.
Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for December 2020 (rates per liter):
|Highest Rate in December||Rs.86.51 on 7th, 8th, 12th to 25th, 27th, and 28th December|
|Lowest Rate in December||Rs.85.09 on 1st December|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Karnataka for December 2020:
Petroleum opened the long stretch of December at Rs.85.09 per liter in Karnataka. There was no adjustment in the cost of the fuel when it was contrasted with the cost charged on the last day of the earlier month.
The cost of petroleum moved in the state over the course of the following not many days in the wake of opening the month at the most reduced recorded cost. The fuel was retailed for Rs.86.51 per liter on seventh December, which was the most elevated recorded cost for the month.
Petroleum cost in Karnataka stayed stale generally of the month with the rates seeing slight vacillations in the middle. The fuel shut the month at Rs.86.47 per liter with the general presentation being one of grade. The rate change recorded in the rates remained at 1.62%.
Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for November 2020 (rates per liter):
|Highest Rate in November||Rs.85.09 on 29th and 30th November|
|Lowest Rate in November||Rs.83.69 between 1st to 19th November|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Karnataka for December 2020:
In Karnataka, the cost of petroleum opened at the pace of Rs.77.99 per liter. There was a slanting pattern in the cost of the fuel over the course of the month with slow variances.
Petroleum cost in Karnataka was consistent from the first of November till the twelfth of November. Nonetheless, there was a slight and brief grade in the cost after this time frame wherein the retail cost of petroleum had hit Rs.83.75 per liter. The fuel recorded its greatest cost for the month on 29th and 30th November wherein it remained at the pace of Rs.85.09 per liter. The most reduced cost for the month was recorded on various days between first to nineteenth November wherein the cost of the fuel retailed at the pace of Rs.83.69 per liter.
The general presentation of the fuel saw a slanting pattern in Karnataka with the rate change remaining at 1.67%.
Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for October 2020 (rates per liter):
|Highest Rate in October||Rs.83.77|
|Lowest Rate in October||Rs.83.69|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Karnataka for October 2020:
In Karnataka, the price of petrol opened the month of October at Rs.83.69 per liter. The prices started fluctuating in the following days.
Petrol price in Karnataka fluctuated and mostly witnessed an inclining trend in the beginning in the state over the month. The fuel recorded its highest price for the month on 5th October and 12th October wherein it was being traded at the rate of Rs.83.77 per liter. The lowest price was recorded at different points in time throughout the month wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.83.69 per liter.
The overall performance of the liquid gold witnessed a steadiness in the price in Karnataka with no change in the overall percentage.
Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for September 2020 (rates per liter):
|Highest Rate in September||Rs.84.81|
|Lowest Rate in September||Rs.83.69|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Karnataka for September 2020:
- In the month of September, the Petrol price in Karnataka opened at the rate of Rs.82.40 per liter. The price of the fuel was up by 5 paise when compared to the closing price of the previous month.
- Over the month, the price of the liquid gold fluctuated in the city and portrayed a declining trend. The fuel recorded its highest price for the month from 1st to 3rd September and 5th and 9th September wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.82.30 per liter. The lowest recorded price of the fuel was Rs.83.69 which was recorded from 28th September to the end of the month.
- The overall performance of the liquid gold witnessed a declining trend in Karnataka with the percentage change being -1.32%.
How are Petrol Rates in Karnataka Revised?
Petroleum is estimated dependent on a couple of contemplations like the expense of crude oil, which is exchanged the USD; the processing plant move value, which is the cost paid by oil showcasing organizations to treatment facilities; the focal extract obligation, which is fixed the country over; the state VAT, which is the VAT forced on petroleum by the Karnataka government; lastly, the vendor’s bonus, which is the commission charged by retail gas stations. The retail selling cost of petroleum in Karnataka incorporates all these expensive components. In the event that any of these components changes, the RSP will be changed appropriately.
How Frequently Are Petrol Prices in Karnataka Updated?
Prior, fuel value update used to occur on the first and sixteenth of every month. Fuel rates used to be steady at any rate for a time of fifteen days. As of now, we have another fuel valuing framework called dynamic fuel estimating or day-by-day amendment of fuel costs altogether urban areas of Karnataka.
The new framework overhauls fuel costs consistently dependent on two significant components:
Raw petroleum costs and the cash transformation rate. Why?
Native creation of unrefined petroleum in India is only 25% of the nation’s oil prerequisites and the rest 75% is gotten the job done through bringing in. In any case, varieties in unrefined petroleum costs and the money transformation rate ought to be reflected in the selling cost of powers.
The new framework is straightforward, awesome. The following data is simple for buyers as the greatest oil brands, for example, Indian Oil, HP, BP, and Shell have planned a few ways to get the most recent data. Day by day update on petroleum rates is a decent proposition for some reasons. Right off the bat, it empowers clients to assimilate ordinary petroleum value varieties in Karnataka just barely. On account of a fortnightly-based amendment, there used to be enormous varieties.
Impact of GST on Petrol Prices in Karnataka
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) prohibits the oil and petroleum gas industry till now. In the event that it was forced, the expense of consistency would have expanded. The business members were needed to adjust to the current and GST charge systems. In the event that it was forced on petroleum, the expense of petroleum per liter would have descended at any rate by Rs.15-20.
The most noteworthy rate fixed by the GST board till today is 28%. Regardless of whether the 28% GST charge section was forced on petroleum, the incomes for the public authority would have unfavorably been influenced. A couple of specialists are of the assessment that GST can likewise be forced on petroleum, diesel, and oil-based commodities. Indeed, the issue was bantered in the new past.
Petrol vs. Diesel Rates in Karnataka
The interaction of every day amendment of fuel costs has effectively been dynamic in the state since sixteenth June 2017. Petroleum rates in Bangalore and other significant urban areas of Karnataka have scaled-down since dynamic fuel valuing. As of sixth October 2017, a liter of petroleum costs Rs.69.17 while a liter of diesel costs Rs.56.79 in Mysore. A liter of diesel costs Rs.56.95 while a liter of petroleum costs Rs.69.34 in Mandya. In Koppal, a liter of petroleum costs Rs.70.08 while a liter of diesel costs Rs.57.64.
In Kolar, a liter of petroleum costs Rs.69.34 while a liter of diesel costs Rs.56.95. In Haveri, a liter of diesel costs Rs.57.46 while a liter of petroleum costs Rs.69.88. A liter of petroleum in Belgaum costs Rs.69.49 a liter while a liter of diesel costs Rs.57.12. In Shimoga, a liter of diesel costs Rs.70.07 while a liter of petroleum costs Rs.57.58. Section charges were restricted in the state on second July 2017 and, thus, diesel and petroleum rates were somewhere around Rs.3 per liter.
Basically, Karnataka is one of the south Indian states to charge petroleum and diesel sensibly. The new curtailed section charges are the essential feature in Karnataka. Diesel and petroleum costs are imagined to be consistent throughout the following not many months except if there are significant changes in abroad raw petroleum.
- Oil costs extended by 28 paise in the public capital on 6 December. OMCs extended the expenses of petrol across all of the metros in India on 6 December 2020. In Delhi, oil rates were moved by 28 paise. Oil costs have been extended for the fifth day in a row across all of the metros. Petrol rates are particular in each state by virtue of VAT. OMCs, change the expenses of oil reliably. Following the extension, the invigorated expenses of petrol in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata are at Rs.83.41, Rs.90.05, Rs.84.31, and Rs.82.79 for a liter, independently. Since India imports, more than 80% of its unpleasant essentials, the assessment of the rupee against the dollar and the crude oil costs in the worldwide business areas choose the expenses of petrol in the country.
- Oil and diesel costs hold predictable in the country. On 10 July, the expense of petrol and diesel remained reliable in the metro metropolitan networks in the country with no evaluation seen. The assessment of petrol has been unaltered for 11 successive days, after it was extended by 5 paise per liter on 29 June. Diesel costs were last extended by 25 paise per liter in the National Capital Region on 7 July which took the expense of the fuel to its most raised ever at Rs.80.78 per liter. The assessment of petrol was reliable at Rs.80.43 per liter in the National Capital, according to the Indian Oil Corporation.
- The expense of diesel has been changed and extended on various occasions and the speed of oil has been extended on different occasions. The full-scale development in petrol and diesel costs since the start of the cycle on 7 June has been Rs.9.17 and Rs.11.39 separately. The assessment of diesel has been moving higher than that of petrol. The assessment of fuel in Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Kolkata are unaltered moreover. The expense of diesel and oil in the country is directed by the crude petrol and new exchange rates and shifts beginning with one state then onto the following in light of VAT added.
Also, check the petrol price in Himachal Pradesh.
✅ What is the price of 1-liter petrol in India?
The petrol price in India traded at Rs 91.17 per liter in New Delhi, Rs 91.35 per liter in Kolkata, Rs 97.57 per liter in Mumbai, and Rs 93.25 per liter in Chennai.
✅In which state of India petrol the price is lowest?
Goa has the lowest petrol price in India at ₹ 54.94 per liter. Agartala has the highest diesel price in India at ₹ 94.76 per liter.
✅What is the cost of 1 Liter of petrol in the USA?
Gasoline price per liter in selected countries – June 2020. In June 2020, the gasoline price per liter in the United States stood at 0.55 U.S. dollars, the cheapest among the selected eight countries.
Table of Contents
- 1 Petrol Price In Karnataka: Oct 21 2021
- 2 Petrol Price in Karnataka (Today & Yesterday)
- 3 Petrol Price in Karnataka – Last 10 Days Data
- 4 State-wise Petrol Prices
- 5 Petrol Prices in Major Cities
- 6 Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for February 2021 (rates per liter):
- 7 Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for January 2021 (rates per liter):
- 8 Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for December 2020 (rates per liter):
- 9 Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for November 2020 (rates per liter):
- 10 Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for October 2020 (rates per liter):
- 11 Trend of Petrol Price in Karnataka for September 2020 (rates per liter):
- 12 How are Petrol Rates in Karnataka Revised?
- 13 How Frequently Are Petrol Prices in Karnataka Updated?
- 14 Impact of GST on Petrol Prices in Karnataka
- 15 Petrol vs. Diesel Rates in Karnataka
- 16 FAQs