Petrol Price in Lucknow Today:Jan 20 2022
The price of Petrol in Lucknow is at Rs. 95.28/ Litre
Rs. 95.28/ Litre
Petrol’s price in Lucknow has been turning more unstable, as raw petroleum costs have shown a firm pattern. It is critical to check today’s petroleum cost in Lucknow ₹ 88.16 (Jan 20 2022), particularly on the off chance that you are going for a lengthy drive. Keep in mind that petroleum and diesel costs are re-examined day by day, so you can lose a lot if you are going on a long-distance. The rupee has additionally moved lower against the dollar, which has made petroleum costs in Lucknow more costly than previously. It is trusted that the public authority can lessen extract obligations to empower rates to be less expensive in the coming days.
Last 10 Days Petrol Rate in Lucknow
|Date||Petrol ( / litre)|
|16 Nov 2021||₹ 95.26|
|15 Nov 2021||₹ 95.26|
|14 Nov 2021||₹ 95.26|
|13 Nov 2021||₹ 95.26|
|12 Nov 2021||₹ 95.26|
|11 Nov 2021||₹ 95.26|
|10 Nov 2021||₹ 95.26|
|09 Nov 2021||₹ 95.26|
|08 Nov 2021||₹ 95.26|
|07 Nov 2021||₹ 95.26|
State-wise Petrol Prices
Petrol Prices in Major Cities
The Trend of Petrol Rate in Lucknow, Oct 2021
|1st Oct||Rs. 95.26|
|18th Oct||Rs. 95.26|
|The highest rate in Oct||Rs.88.16 on Oct 18th|
|Lowest Rate in Oct||Rs.85.41 on Oct 1st Over|
How Are Petrol Prices in Lucknow Updated?
In Lucknow, under the unique fuel valuing framework that came into power on 16 June 2017, all petroleum bunks should refresh the petroleum costs. Dynamic fuel estimating is a normalized fuel valuing framework where fuel costs are changed at 06:00 a.m. consistently as per the unrefined petroleum conversion scale and cost. Different nations that receive the standard technique for correction are the United States, Russia, and Australia. By accepting the system, India additionally joins these nations. The standard examination will bring hopefulness up in the manageability of modernization, as regular changes can be immediately sent to purchasers. In the new plan, the change is liberated from government guidelines. Dynamic fuel valuing additionally permits more important security and flexibility for the oil advertising organizations (OMCs). Merchants will be in a situation to follow the best standards of abundance on the board. Day-by-day modification is a critical change in the fuel retail industry.
Day-by-Day Value Update of Petroleum in Lucknow
In Lucknow, petroleum rates are changing each day, restricted to the prior pattern of modifying rates once at regular intervals. Be that as it may, if you will stack petroleum consistently, it is prescribed to check the city’s present petroleum cost. By thinking about this, check the everyday petroleum costs at Dialabank. The petroleum cost of Lucknow is refreshed each day at 6 A.M. So, it’d be shrewd to look for an update in the day-by-day petroleum costs in Lucknow before you take off from the house. The incessant change of the petroleum costs will probably just be for a couple of paise or rupee. However, on the off chance that you now fill huge amounts, a minor correction may likewise mean a ton. Subsequently, it’ll become important to look through the everyday petroleum costs in Lucknow before stacking your vehicles with petroleum. Note, such rates are, for the most part, refreshed, relying upon what the worldwide market circumstance is. When unfamiliar raw petroleum costs are rising along these lines, Lucknow’s cost will likewise bounce. You can check the changed petroleum cost of Lucknow and contrast the current cost and the earlier day visiting Dialabank. Inconsistently.
What is Dynamic Fuel Pricing?
In India, dynamic fuel evaluating was actualized to kill political effect on fuel valuing, ensure 100% consistency in fuel estimating, sync petroleum purchasers with market patterns, quickly move-ups and falls in worldwide unrefined petroleum rates to end-clients, decrease the weight on sellers’ and oil showcasing organizations’ working capital and energize private holders in the area of fuel retailing. The petroleum cost of Lucknow was updated each fortnight before unique valuing, for example, on the first and sixteenth of every month. In any case, presently, Lucknow’s petroleum purchasers are followed consistently by unique fuel evaluating. The amended fuel cost will be changed by 6 a.m, according to the new instrument. Consequently, all the oil organizations will mirror the refreshed cost across their individual fuel stations, versatile applications, and official sites in India. Considering this computerized midway associated filling stations will get a robotized petroleum value change, non-mechanized fuel bunks should deliver the refreshed cost physically getting to the cost from of the authority site of the individual oil organization. Petrol purchasers of Lucknow can download and introduce various oil firms’ mobile applications, such as state-claimed Indian Oil, Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum, and private-possessed Shell Essar, to locate the most recent petroleum cost of the city. Aside from this, the shoppers can likewise utilize SMS administration and complementary quantities of the regarded oil firms to consistently follow the petroleum cost of Lucknow. As a petroleum customer of Lucknow or some other city, you can visit our site, for example, Dialabank. Routinely at 6 a.m. to follow the exact and refreshed petroleum and diesel rate from the solace of your bed.
How is The Petroleum Rates in Lucknow Controlled by Dynamic Fuel Pricing?
After its organization on June 17, the system named ‘dynamic fuel estimating’ was broadly known. Fuel costs will, in general, move consistently, following the cash trade proportion between the USD and the INR, just as the cost of unrefined petroleum. Therefore, observing fuel costs is frequently important before filling your tank. Though Lucknow was affected, all gas stations received the powerful fuel valuing model across the city from 17 June from that point. Albeit Dynamic Fuel Pricing has been presented in the country, the procedure’s principal objective is to improve the dependability of fuel costs with the goal that the OMCs (Oil Marketing Companies) are not controlled or compelled by government organizations. Subsequently, the refreshed costs can be handily given to the clients because of the vacillation in raw petroleum rates and the INR-USD swapping scale. Even fuel station vendors can deal with their bonuses and money productively by following the current instrument.
Effect of GST on Petroleum Cost in Lucknow
For a wide range of products and enterprises, Indian clients are paying GST. On 1 July 2017, GST came into power. Under a brought together discussion called GST, all Indian citizens are put ahead. Petroleum and diesel are not recorded in the GST system. The new GST rate doesn’t have any effect on the cost of petroleum in the state. The cost of petroleum is relied upon to diminish by in any event 30% if GST is imposed on petroleum.
How to Get The Right Petroleum Cost of Lucknow?
The new fuel changes can adequately be checked of state-claimed oil organizations, for example, Bharat Petroleum (BP), Hindustan Petroleum (HP), Indian Oil and Shell Oil through an SMS and client care office, but separated from this disconnected component, you can likewise visit the sites of these oil firms straightforwardly to chase the straightforward petroleum cost of Lucknow. Thus, as a petroleum customer of Lucknow, you can look through Lucknow’s present petroleum cost by utilizing any of the strategies referenced beneath. Following the Dynamic Fuel Pricing instrument, India’s urban areas’ petroleum cost continues to change consistently. Furthermore, subsequently, you can contrast the petroleum cost of today and the previous petroleum cost on the adobe referenced table of this page. The present petroleum cost in a city is difficult to affirm because of the day-by-day correction in petroleum cost. In any case, OMCs have set up numerous activities to confirm Lucknow’s everyday petroleum costs. Using SMS-The, the accompanying strategy will permit you to get the city’s most recent petroleum cost through the SMS office.
Indian Oil: SMS RSP vendor code and send it to 9224992249
Bharat Petroleum: SMS RSP seller code and send it to 9223112222
Hindustan Petroleum: SMS HP PRICE seller code and send it to 9222201122
Via site: You can visit the authority site of Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum to locate the specific petroleum cost of Lucknow. Furthermore, Dialabank likewise encourages you to locate the proper oil costs for India’s urban areas, including Lucknow.
Mobile Apps: Mobile Apps of the OMCs-Mobile applications promising the current fuel cost of territory have been presented by OMCs. Indian Oil clients can access and utilize the ‘Fuel@IOC’ application, though Bharat Petroleum clients can use the ‘SmartDrive’ application and Hindustan Petroleum’s fuel purchasers can utilize the ‘MY HPCL’ application to screen the exact cost of the city Via complementary numbers-You can decide the legitimate petroleum cost of Lucknow by reaching the complementary quantities of the OMCs given underneath.
Indian Oil – 9224992249
Bharat Petroleum – 9223112222
Hindustan Petroleum – 9222201122
Petrol Prices in Major Cities
|CITY||PETROL PRICE TODAY|
|New Delhi||₹ 90.19|
|Andhra Pradesh||87.24 ₹/L|
|Himachal Pradesh||88.55 ₹/L|
|Jammu And Kashmir||92.11 ₹/L|
|Madhya Pradesh||98.64 ₹/L|
|Tamil Nadu||93.07 ₹/L|
|Uttar Pradesh||88.78 ₹/L|
|West Bengal||91.78 ₹/L|
The Trend of Petrol Price in Lucknow (February 2021-February 2020)
|The highest rate in February||Rs.88.16 on February 18th|
|Lowest Rate in February||Rs.85.41 on February 1st Over|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for February 2021:
- Petrol price in Lucknow at the start of the month was Rs.85.41 per litre.
- The petrol price increased gradually following that and recorded its highest price for the month on 18th February when a litre cost Rs.88.16.
- The rates witnessed an inclining trend in the city, with the percentage change standing at 3.12%
|1st January||Rs. 83.56|
|31st January||Rs. 85.58|
|The highest rate in Jan||Rs. 85.58|
|Lowest rate in Jan||Rs. 83.65|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for January 2021:
- Petrol price in Lucknow at the start of the month was Rs.83.56 per litre. Compared to the closing price of the previous month, the fuel price didn’t see any change in the city.
- Over the next few days, the price of petrol witnessed some fluctuations. A litre of petrol was retailed for Rs.83.91 on 11th January in Lucknow.
- The petrol price increased gradually following that and recorded its highest price for the month on 27th January when a litre cost Rs.85.58. The rates witnessed an inclining trend in the city, with the percentage change standing at 2.41%
|1st Dec||Rs 82.44|
|31st Dec||Rs. 83.56|
|The highest rate in Dec||Rs. 83.76|
|Lowest rate in Dec||Rs. 73.54|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for December 2020:
- In Lucknow, petroleum opened the long stretch of December at Rs.82.44 per litre. The fuel cost was somewhere around 11 paise at each litre when the cost was contrasted with the earlier month’s end cost.
- The cost of petroleum, which saw a slanting pattern over the course of the month, slipped to its most minimal for the month on fifth December when oil organizations retailed a litre for Rs.73.54 in the city.
- Over the rest of the month, the petroleum rate kept on seeing slight changes. The fuel recorded its most exorbitant cost for the month on fifteenth and 25th December with a litre costing Rs.83.76 per litre. Petroleum shut the month at Rs.83.56, with the recorded rate change being 1.35%.
|1st Nov||Rs. 81.4|
|30th Nov||Rs. 82.55|
|The highest rate in Nov||Rs. 82.62|
|Lowest rate in Nov||Rs. 81.34|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for November 2020:
- In Lucknow, the cost of petroleum opened at the pace of Rs.81.48 per litre. There was a slanting pattern in the fuel cost over the course of the month with steady variances.
- The fuel recorded its most exorbitant cost for the month on 30th November, wherein it remained at the pace of Rs.82.62 per litre. The least cost for the month was recorded on third November, wherein the fuel retailed at the pace of Rs.81.34 per litre.
- The fuel’s general presentation saw a slanting pattern in Lucknow, with the rate change remaining at 1.31%.
|Highest Rate in October||Rs.81.64|
|Lowest Rate in October||Rs.81.34|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for October 2020:
- In Lucknow, the cost of petroleum opened the long stretch of October at Rs.79.52 per litre. The costs began fluctuating in the next few days.
- Petroleum cost in Lucknow changed and, for the most part, showed a declining pattern in the capital city throughout the month. The fuel recorded its greatest cost for the month on fifth October and seventh October, wherein it was being exchanged at the pace of Rs.79.72 per litre. The cost was recorded on 29th October, wherein it remained at the rate of Rs.78.30 per litre.
- Petrol saw a declining pattern in Lucknow, with the rate change being 0.33%.
|Highest Rate in September||Rs.82.30|
|Lowest Rate in September||Rs.81.34|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for September 2020:
- In the long stretch of September, Petrol cost in Lucknow opened at the pace of Rs.82.30 per litre. The fuel cost was up by 3 paise when contrasted with the end cost of the earlier month.
- Over the month, the cost of petrol in the city and depicted a declining pattern. The fuel recorded its most exorbitant price for the month from first to third September and fifth September, wherein it remained at the pace of Rs.82.30 per litre. The most minimal recorded cost of the fuel was Rs.81.34, which was recorded on 28th September.
- The petrol price saw a declining pattern in Lucknow, with the rate change being – 0.91%.
|Highest Rate in August||Rs.82.27 on 30 and 31 August|
|Lowest Rate in August||Rs.80.91 on 2, 4, 6, 7, 8 August|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for August 2020:
- Petroleum cost in Lucknow toward the beginning of the month was Rs.81.04 per litre. There was an expansion of 3 paise in the fuel pace when contrasted with the earlier month’s end cost.
- Petroleum recorded its most noteworthy and least cost for the month on the 30th and second of August. On the referenced dates, oil organizations charged Rs.82.27 and Rs.80.91 for a litre.
- In Lucknow, Petrol cost shut the period of August at Rs.82.27 per litre. The general presentation of the fuel saw a slanting pattern, with the rate change being 1.51%.
|Highest Rate in July||Rs.81.01 on 1 July and 31 July|
|Lowest Rate in July||Rs.80.93 on 5 July|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for July 2020:
- Petroleum cost in Lucknow was exchanging at the pace of Rs.81.01 toward the beginning of the month. Contrasted with the end cost of the earlier month, the rates didn’t perceive any change.
- The fuel recorded its greatest cost for the month on the first of July and 31st of July, wherein a litre was retailed at the pace of Rs.81.01. The most reduced rate was recorded on fifth July, wherein the fuel was being exchanged at the pace of Rs.80.93 per litre.
- The fluid gold costs in Lucknow shut the long stretch of July being exchanged at the pace of Rs.81.01 per litre. The general exhibition saw steadiness consistently.
|Highest Rate in June||Rs.80.98 on June 30|
|Lowest Rate in June||Rs.73.84 on June 4|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for June 2020:
- Petroleum cost in Lucknow was estimated at Rs.74 per litre toward the beginning of the month. There was an increment of 6 paise in the rates compared to the earlier month’s end cost.
- Petroleum recorded its most noteworthy and least cost for the month on 30th and fourth June individually. On the referenced dates, a litre of petroleum was retailed for Rs.80.98 and Rs.73.84 individually.
- The fuel, which saw a slanting pattern throughout the month, shut at Rs.80.98 per litre in the city. The rate change recorded in the rates was 9.43%.
|Highest Rate in May||Rs.74.02|
|Lowest Rate in May||Rs.71.82|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for May 2020:
- A litre of petroleum was retailed for Rs.71.92 on the first of May in Lucknow. There was an increment of 4 paise in the rates compared to the earlier month’s end cost.
- Over the course of the period of May, petroleum rates varied a ton in the city. The fuel recorded its greatest cost for the month on eighth May when a litre expense Rs.74.02 while the least cost was recorded on fifth May with state-run Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) charging customers Rs.71.82 for a litre.
- Petroleum shut the period of May at Rs.743.94 per litre. The general presentation of the fuel in the city saw a slanting pattern, with the rate change being 2.80%.
|Highest Rate in April||Rs.72.02|
|Lowest Rate in April||Rs.71.81|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for April 2020:
- In Lucknow, petroleum cost remained at Rs.71.91 per litre. Contrasted with the earlier month’s end cost, there was no adjustment in the value charged for a litre by state-run Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs).
- Petroleum recorded its most noteworthy and least cost for the month on the eighth and tenth of April. The most elevated and least cost charged for a litre of petroleum in the city was Rs.72.02 and Rs.71.81 per litre individually.
- The fuel, which saw many changes throughout the month, shut at Rs.71.88 per litre. The general presentation of the fuel in the city saw a declining pattern, with the recorded rate change remaining at – 0.04%.
|Highest Rate in March||Rs.73.58|
|Lowest Rate in March||Rs.71.91|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for March 2020:
- Petroleum cost in Lucknow opened the period of March at Rs.73.58 per litre. It was the most elevated recorded cost of the fuel for the month in the city. Contrasted with the earlier week’s end value, the rates were somewhere near 11 paise.
- The rates were on a declining pattern throughout the month as the interest was down. Petroleum costs slipped to Rs.73.03 before the first week’s over before recorded its most minimal on sixteenth March. On the referenced date, Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) charged Rs.71.91 for a litre.
- Over the course of the second 50% of the month, petroleum didn’t perceive any adjustment in the costs as OMCs ruled against changing the rates given the lockdown. The fuel shut the month at Rs.71.91 per litre in the city, with the costs seeing a rate change of – 2.26%.
|Highest Rate in February||Rs.74.70|
|Lowest Rate in February||Rs.73.69|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Lucknow for February 2020:
- Petroleum costs in Lucknow remained at Rs.74.70 per litre on the first of February, denoting its most noteworthy recorded cost for the month.
- Petroleum costs dunked in the second week as the state-run oil promoting organizations chose to cut rates.
- Costs continued fluctuating in the worldwide oil market because of feeble interest in the oil brought about by the Covid episode in China. Petroleum shut the month at Rs.73.69 per litre, its most reduced recorded cost for February’s long stretch.
- The general presentation of petroleum in Lucknow was – 1.35%, moving downward.
What is today’s Petrol price in Lucknow?
Today’s Petrol price in Lucknow is ₹ 91.28 per litre.
What was the highest Petrol price in Lucknow?
The highest Petrol price in Lucknow was ₹ 91.28 per litre on 20 February 2021.
When was the highest Petrol price in Lucknow?
At ₹ 91.28 per litre, the highest Petrol price in Lucknow was recorded on 20 February 2021.
What is the current Petrol price in Lucknow?
The current Petrol price in Lucknow is ₹ 91.28 per litre.
What was the highest Petrol price in Lucknow in the last 5 years?
The highest Petrol price in Lucknow in the last 5 years was ₹ 91.28 per litre on 20 February 2021.
What was the highest Petrol price in Lucknow in the last 10 years?
The highest Petrol price in Lucknow in the last 10 years was ₹ 82.86 per litre on 04 October 2018.
What was the highest Petrol price in Lucknow in 2020?
The highest Petrol price in Lucknow in 2020 was ₹ 74.15 per litre on 31 December 2019.
What was the lowest Petrol price in Lucknow in 2020?
The lowest Petrol price in Lucknow in 2020 was ₹ 67.5 per litre on 04 January 2019.
What was the highest Petrol price in Lucknow in 2021?
The highest Petrol price in Lucknow in 2021 was ₹ 91.28 per litre on 20 February 2021.
What was the lowest Petrol price in Lucknow in 2021?
The lowest Petrol price in Lucknow in 2021 was ₹ 68.56 per litre on 16 March 2020.
Petrol rates increased by 29 paise in Delhi on 14 February 2021
Government-owned OMCs have increased petrol prices in Delhi by 29 paise on 14 February 2021. Fuel levels in the national capital have been increased for the sixth day in a row. As India imports more than 80% of its gross demand, petrol prices are based on a dollar-equivalent price and crude oil prices on world markets. Compared to all metro, petrol prices are very high in Mumbai. Following the review, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata are Rs.88.73, Rs. 95.21, Rs.90.96, and Rs.90.01 litre, respectively. OMCs, review petrol prices daily, and prices vary from city to city due to local taxes. Before January 6, petrol prices had not changed for a month.
Petrol prices increased by up to 25 paise across all the metros on 12 February.
Government-owned OMCs have increased petrol prices to 25 paise across India’s metro by February 12, 2021. As India imports more than 80% of its illicit needs, the rupee value compared to the dollar and crude oil prices in world markets determine its oil prices. Following the review, petrol prices in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata are Rs.87.85, Rs.94.36, Rs.90.18, and Rs.89.16, respectively.
Petrol price touches new highs.
On Wednesday, state-owned oil companies (OMC) hit higher levels as prices rose for the second day in a row. 30 paise have increased the price of petrol. Following the review, a litre of petrol was sold for R87.60 in Delhi and Rs.94.12 in Mumbai. Rising prices have been reported as rising oil prices abroad. In the global market, oil prices exceed $ 61 per barrel for the first time in more than a year. Since the beginning of the year, petrol prices have risen by Rs.3.89 per litre. In India, oil prices are being revised according to the inflation plan adopted in June 2017. In practice, prices are based on global oil prices on an average of 15 days and the value of a currency compared to the US dollar.
Petrol rates remain unchanged in the metropolitan cities on Monday.
State-owned enterprises The price of petrol kept the price of petrol on the third day in a row. A litre of petrol was resold for Rs.86.95 in Delhi, Rs.93.49 in Mumbai, Rs.88.30 in Kolkata, Rs. 89.39 in Chennai following daily updates. The petrol price was the highest in Mumbai among all the major and lowest national capital cities. In India, fuel prices are being revised according to a dynamic price system. In practice, prices are based on global oil rates on a 15-day average and the US dollar exchange rate. Brent crude futures, the global oil bank, has risen 1.24 percent on Friday and was trading at $ 59.57 per barrel in the international market. The $ 3 paise earnings remained at 72.93 after the Reserve Bank of India maintained the policy rate and maintained its sitting position at its bi-weekly MPC meeting.
OMCs hike petrol rates by 35 paise on Thursday
On Thursday, state-owned companies (OMC) raised the price of petrol in Delhi. 35 paise increased each litre. After daily updates, a litre of petrol cost Rs.86.65 in the national capital. This increase was noticeable after seven days when the rate was kept unchanged. It should be noted that the price of petrol has increased 11 times since the beginning of the year which has resulted in the increase in petrol prices by Rs.2.94 per litre. In the global market, the price of crude oil has remained stable over the past few weeks following the discovery of consumption in all major world economies and the single production cuts announced by Saudi Arabia.
Table of Contents
- 1 Petrol Price in Lucknow Today:Jan 20 2022
- 2 Last 10 Days Petrol Rate in Lucknow
- 3 State-wise Petrol Prices
- 4 Petrol Prices in Major Cities
- 5 The Trend of Petrol Rate in Lucknow, Oct 2021
- 6 How Are Petrol Prices in Lucknow Updated?
- 7 Day-by-Day Value Update of Petroleum in Lucknow
- 8 What is Dynamic Fuel Pricing?
- 9 How is The Petroleum Rates in Lucknow Controlled by Dynamic Fuel Pricing?
- 10 Effect of GST on Petroleum Cost in Lucknow
- 11 How to Get The Right Petroleum Cost of Lucknow?
- 12 Petrol Prices in Major Cities
- 13 State-wise Prices
- 14 The Trend of Petrol Price in Lucknow (February 2021-February 2020)
- 15 FAQs
- 16 News