Petrol Price in Patna Today: Sep 17 2021
The price of Petrol in Patna is at Rs 93.22 per litre Today.
Petrol costs in Patna have been turning more unpredictable, as raw petroleum costs have been showing a firm pattern. It is essential to check today’s petrol cost in Patna ₹ 93.22 (Sep 17 2021), particularly if you are going for a lengthy drive. Keep in mind that petroleum and diesel costs are overhauled every day, so you can lose a lot if you are going on a significant distance. The rupee has moved lower against the dollar, which has made petroleum costs in Patna more costly than previously. It is trusted that the public authority can diminish extract obligations to empower rates to turn out to be less expensive in the coming days.
Last 10 Days Petrol Rate in Patna
Historical Petrol Price in Patna
The Trend of Petrol Rate in Patna
|20th Feb||Rs. 93.22|
|The highest rate in Feb||Rs. 93.22 on 20th Feb|
|Lowest rate in Feb||Rs. 88.72 on 2nd Feb|
|1st January||Rs. 86.42|
|31st January||Rs. 88.94|
|The highest rate in Jan||Rs. 88.11 on 29th Jan|
|Lowest rate in Jan||Rs. 86.42 on 1st Jan|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for January 2021:
- In Patna, petroleum opened the month at Rs.86.21 per litre. When contrasted with the end cost of the earlier month, there was no adjustment in the rates. The initial cost of the fuel was the least for January.
- Over the month, the petroleum cost recorded a slanting pattern in the city as the rates expanded continuously. A litre of petroleum was evaluated Rs.87.45 on eighteenth January.
- Petroleum cost in Patna recorded its highest cost for the month on 27th January when a litre expense Rs.88.76. The rates stayed stale throughout the month and shut the month at a similar cost. The rate change recorded in the rates remained at 2.95%
|31st Dec||Rs. 86.25|
|The highest rate in Dec||Rs. 86.81 on 17th Dec|
|Lowest rate in Dec||Rs. 84.93 on 1st Dec|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for December 2020:
- The cost of petroleum opened the month at Rs.84.89 per litre in Patna. The general exhibition of the fuel saw a slanting pattern in the rates.
- Having opened the month at the least recorded value, petroleum rates saw a slanting pattern over the principal seven-day stretch of December. Petroleum recorded its most exorbitant cost for the month on seventh December with a litre costing Rs.86.21.
- Petroleum cost in Patna stayed unaltered over the rest of the month and shut at a similar cost. The rate change recorded in the rates remained at 1.55%.
|1st Nov||Rs. 83.73|
|30th Nov||Rs. 85.21|
|The highest rate in Nov||Rs. 85.21 on 30th Nov|
|Lowest rate in Nov||Rs. 83.73 on 1st Nov|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for November 2020:
- In Patna, the cost of petroleum opened at the pace of Rs.83.77 per litre. There was a slanting pattern in the cost of the fuel over the month.
- The fuel recorded its most exorbitant cost for the month on 29th and 30th November, wherein a litre of the petrol was being retailed at the pace of Rs.84.89. The least-cost was recorded from first to nineteenth November, wherein the fuel retailed cost at the pace of Rs.83.77 per litre.
- The fuel’s general presentation saw a slanting pattern in Patna, with the rate change remaining at 1.34%.
|1st Oct||Rs. 83.86|
|31st Oct||Rs. 83.73|
|The highest rate in Oct||Rs. 83.97 on 28th Oct|
|Lowest rate in Oct||Rs. 83.73 on 4th Oct|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for October 2020:
- In Patna, the cost of petroleum opened the long stretch of October at Rs.84.70 per litre. The costs began dropping in the next few days.
- Petroleum cost in Patna vacillated and generally showed a declining pattern in the capital city throughout the month. The fuel recorded its most exorbitant cost for the month from first October to tenth October while the least cost was recorded from 23rd October to 31st October. A litre of petroleum was retailing for Rs.84.70 and Rs.83.77 separately nowadays.
- The petrol’s general prices saw a declining pattern in Patna, with the rate change being – 0.33%.
|30th Sep||Rs. 83.73|
|The highest rate in Sep||Rs. 84.95 on 6th Sep|
|Lowest rate in Sep||Rs. 83.73 on 22nd Sep|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for September 2020:
- In the long stretch of September, Petrol cost in Patna opened at the pace of Rs.84.70 per litre. The fuel cost was up by 5 paise when contrasted with the end cost of the earlier month.
- Over the course of the month, the cost of petrol changed in the city and depicted a declining pattern. The fuel recorded its greatest cost for the month from first September to ninth September, wherein it remained at the pace of Rs.84.70 per litre. The least recorded cost of the fuel was Rs.83.77, which was recorded from 22nd September to the month’s furthest limit.
- The fuel’s general exhibition saw a declining pattern in Patna, with the rate change being – 1.10%.
|1st Aug||Rs. 83.31|
|31st Aug||Rs. 84.48|
|The highest rate in Aug||Rs. 84.88 on 31st Aug|
|Lowest rate in Aug||Rs. 83.07on 2nd Aug|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for August 2020:
- August’s long stretch opened with the Petrol cost in Patna being exchanged at the pace of Rs.83.29 per litre. There was no adjustment in the cost till the fifteenth of August.
- Over the course of the month, the cost of petroleum saw changes in the city of Patna. The fuel recorded its most reduced cost between the first of August and the fifteenth of August, wherein it remained at the pace of Rs.83.29 per litre.
- The cost of petroleum in Patna shut the long stretch of August being exchanged at the pace of Rs.84.65 per litre. This was the most noteworthy recorded cost of the fuel during the month and was recorded on 30 and 31 August. There was a slanting pattern in the fuel’s general execution, with the rate change being 1.63%.
|1st July||Rs. 83.29|
|31st July||Rs. 83.29|
|The highest rate in July||Rs. 83.29|
|Lowest rate in July||Rs. 83.29|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for July 2020:
- Petroleum cost in Patna was fairing at the pace of Rs.83.29 per litre toward the beginning of the long stretch of July.
- Over the time of July 2020, there were no variances in the cost of the fuel in Patna.
- For the month, the petrol cost in Patna shut at the pace of Rs.83.29 per litre. The general presentation of the fuel was steady during the month.
|1st June||Rs. 76.25|
|30th June||Rs. 83.29|
|The highest rate in June||Rs. 83.29 on 30th June|
|Lowest rate in June||Rs. 76.25 on 1st June|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for June 2020:
- Petroleum cost in Patna opened the long stretch of June at Rs.76.25 per litre. Contrasted with the end cost of the earlier month, the rate for each litre of the fuel was up by Rs.1.02 in the city. The initial cost of petroleum was additionally the least for the month.
- With state-run Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) restarting the day-by-day update of the rates on June 7, petroleum costs were climbed practically day by day and saw a slanting pattern.
- The fuel shut the week at Rs.83.29 per litre, the most noteworthy recorded cost of the fuel for June’s long stretch, first recorded on 29th June. The rate change recorded in the rates was 9.23%.
|1st May||Rs. 74.23|
|31st May||Rs. 74.23|
|The highest rate in May||Rs.74.23|
|Lowest rate in May||Rs. 74.23|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for May 2020:
- In Patna, petroleum opened the period of May at Rs.74.23 per litre. There was no adjustment in the fuel paces when contrasted with what was charged on the last day of the earlier month.
- Throughout the month, the rates stayed stale in the city as state-run Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) chose to keep the rates unaltered.
- With no change being recorded in the city, the general presentation of petroleum was steady for the long stretch of May in Patna.
|1st April||Rs. 74.23|
|30th April||Rs. 74.23|
|The highest rate in April||Rs. 74.23|
|Lowest rate in April||Rs. 74.23|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for April 2020:
- Petroleum opened the period of April at Rs.74.23 per litre in Patna. Contrasted with the earlier month’s end value, there was no adjustment in the rates.
- Throughout the month, petroleum didn’t perceive any adjustment in the costs as state-possessed Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) ruled against changing the rates even though unrefined petroleum costs sneaked through the worldwide oil market.
- With the rates staying unaltered over the whole month in the city, there was no slope or decrease in the fuel’s paces.
|1st March||Rs. 76.33|
|31st March||Rs. 74.23|
|The highest rate in Mar||Rs. 76.33|
|Lowest rate in Mar||Rs. 74.23|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for March 2020:
- Petroleum cost in Patna opened the long stretch of March at Rs.76.33 per litre. The initial cost was the most noteworthy recorded cost of the fuel for the month. Contrasted with the end cost of the earlier month, each litre’s rates were somewhere near 14 paise.
- The rates saw a declining pattern over the month because of powerless interest given the expanding number of Covid cases and passing because of it across the world. Petroleum recorded its most reduced cost for the month on sixteenth March with litre costing Rs.74.23 in the city.
- Following that, the rates didn’t perceive any change till the month’s end as the nation went into lockdown to contain the spread of Covid. Throughout the long stretch of March, petroleum’s rate change remained at – 2.75% in Patna.
|1st Feb||Rs. 77.84|
|28th Feb||Rs. 76.47|
|The highest rate in Feb||Rs. 77.84|
|Lowest rate in Feb||Rs. 76.47|
Month to month Petrol Price Trend in Patna for February 2020:
- Petroleum costs in Patna remained at Rs.77.84 per litre on the first of February, denoting its most exorbitant cost for the month.
- Petroleum costs dunked in the second week as the state-run oil advertising organizations chose to cut rates.
- Costs continued fluctuating in the worldwide oil market because of powerless interest in the oil brought about by the Covid episode in China. Petroleum shut the month at Rs.76.47 per litre, its most reduced recorded cost for the period of February.
- The general exhibition of petroleum in Patna was – 1.76%, moving downwards.
Petrol Prices in Major Cities
|CITY||PETROL PRICE TODAY|
|New Delhi||₹ 90.19|
|Andhra Pradesh||87.24 ₹/L|
|Himachal Pradesh||88.55 ₹/L|
|Jammu And Kashmir||92.11 ₹/L|
|Madhya Pradesh||98.64 ₹/L|
|Tamil Nadu||93.07 ₹/L|
|Uttar Pradesh||88.78 ₹/L|
|West Bengal||91.78 ₹/L|
Elements Affecting Petrol Price in Patna
Though worldwide impacts, for example, global unrefined petroleum rates and rupee to US dollar conversion scale consistently affect petroleum costs. For example, homegrown impacts, for example, focal and state government charges, a benefit for oil organizations, and commission for wholesalers don’t affect the cost of petroleum in Patna consistently. Any homegrown factor changes, be that as it may, affects the Petrol rate accordingly. Here’s how and why such impacts are at risk for variances in Patna’s petroleum costs.
Worldwide unrefined petroleum costs: As India imports more than 70% of its oil necessities from the OPEC countries, raw petroleum costs worldwide are assuming a huge part in India’s petroleum cost. Petroleum rates in India are synchronized consistently with global raw petroleum costs with the presentation of the powerful fuel evaluating an instrument. The flighty part of the powerfully changing cost of unrefined petroleum in this way impacts the cost of petroleum in Patna.
The assessment required by the focal government on petroleum: This is quite possibly the most homegrown element that impacts the petroleum cost in Patna. The focal government charges an extract obligation, and this rate stays as before all through all the conditions of India.
Money conversion standard: Indian oil firms buy unrefined petroleum in US dollars. Indian oil organizations get US dollars of raw petroleum. Deciding the cost of petroleum in Patna, per US dollar will be traded into the Indian rupee, in light of the current swapping scale the earlier day. Also, the differing estimation of cash effectively affects the expense of petroleum. Any second rupee slips against the US dollar, Indian petroleum costs will climb, and the other way around.
Overall revenues of oil firms: Oil organizations’ net revenues impact the cost of fuel in Patna, and it is among the specific components that impact the petroleum cost of Patna. The oil organizations’ fuel wholesalers will gain a seller’s bonus for the extricated fuel. The merchants keep their own bonus which incorporates transportation cost, fuel siphon support cost, and so on in the expense cost of petroleum. Indian oil makers regularly decide the commission, and it will be refreshed once each year. Henceforth, any reports on the commission value, the petroleum cost of Patna, just as all the urban areas of India, will get impacted.
Systems for checking the petroleum cost of Patna
The most recent fuel updates can undoubtedly be followed through an SMS administration or a client care administration run by state-possessed oil organizations like Bharat Petroleum (BP), Hindustan Petroleum (HP), Indian Oil, and Shell Oil. You can even check the current petroleum cost of Patna by straightforwardly visiting the sites of those oil organizations. So, if you are a fuel purchaser of Patna, you can check Patna’s current petroleum cost by covering any of the strategies recorded below. With the new valuing component inactivity, the current petroleum cost of Patna is somewhat unique to the earlier day on the off chance that we look at it on the table that is referenced on the highest point of this page. It is tough to affirm the present fuel cost in a city; in any case, OMCs have built up a few measures at approving standard petroleum costs of Patna.
Using Mobile Applications: Oil organizations have dispatched their particular cell phone applications for every day following or investigating the cost of petroleum. IOC has delivered the ‘Fuel@IOC’ application. The ‘SmartDrive’ application can be utilized by BPCL clients, while HPCL has delivered the ‘MY HPCL’ application to check for the most recent petroleum rates in a particular district.
Through SMS: Follow the guidelines underneath to confirm Patna’s petroleum rate using SMS. IOC: SMS RSP seller code and send it to 9224992249. HPCL: SMS HP PRICE seller code and send it to 9222201122. BPCL: SMS RSP seller code and send it to 9223112222.
For What Reason Does The Petroleum Rate in Patna is High?
Already, fuel costs in the nation were controlled and changed each fortnight. Credit to the Dynamic Fuel Pricing framework was dispatched on June 17 to change the cost of petroleum all through India consistently. Because of an enormous assortment of movements in the country’s political environment, and as a result of it, markets are evolving consistently. India’s oil costs are something that both the focal and state governments force their charges on actuality. This is the explanation behind the developing differential in the cost of petroleum in various pieces of India. On account of Patna, there has been a spike in state duty, which has fundamentally impacted the expense of petroleum in the city. All things considered, the worldwide market’s effect is one reason behind the sharp ascent in petroleum costs in Patna. The rise in the worldwide cost of raw petroleum was proposed to affect the petroleum of Patna city and other metro urban communities of India. We can just assume that Patna may withstand the impacts of the entirety of this, despite financial specialists who anticipate that certain prices should heighten in the coming months. Another reason is that the finished result’s market estimation can differ depending on the intricacy associated with refining unrefined into petroleum. Think about Diesel, which is heavier, less unpredictable, and simpler to refine compared with petroleum. As a result, diesel will, in general, be marginally less expensive than petroleum in many nations around the world. We have seen a similar pattern in India, moreover. Buyers use diesel in assembling fields, generators, trucks, and so on, contrasted with petroleum, essentially found in private vehicles. The country, at that point, doesn’t demand a charge on diesel by any means. What’s more, thus, diesel has normally gotten more moderate.
How Are The Petroleum Rates Changed in Patna?
With impact from 16 June 2017, with the execution of dynamic fuel evaluating or everyday value change, petroleum costs in Patna will be refreshed consistently. Before dynamic valuing, the city’s petroleum rates were refreshed each fortnight, for example, consistently on the first and sixteenth. However, these days, through ordinary value changes, Patna’s fuel systematized consistently. According to the new norms, the refreshed fuel cost will be changed by 6 A.M., and the cost will be reflected through all the fuel stations, OMC sites, and cell phone applications gave across India by specific OMCs. Mechanized focal fuel stations will have a robotized change in petroleum costs, while non-programmed fuel stations should do so truly by getting to the reconsidered cost from the oil organization’s true site. Potential clients can download specific oil organizations’ versatile applications, or they can likewise follow the SMS administration and complementary numbers to screen the city’s steady petroleum cost.
Effect of GST on Petroleum in Patna
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is the new duty system on all merchandise and enterprises all through India. Oil-based goods from the GST, in any case, have been precluded. Petroleum and diesel incline to pull in extract obligation from the Center and VAT as the State’s obligation. Since the top assessment section under the GST is significantly lower than the general extract obligation and VAT, the citizen will be affected by diminishing income to the Center or the State. Likewise, GST isn’t pertinent to petroleum.
Why The Expense of Petroleum is High in Patna When Contrasted With Diesel?
Prior, fuel costs in the nation were observed and changed each fortnight. As per the Dynamic Fuel Pricing System that was dispatched on June 17, the petroleum cost changed the nation consistently. In light of plenty of changes in the country’s political environment, and as a result of it, costs are evolving routinely. India’s fuel costs are something that both the focal and state governments force their expenses against. Indeed, this is the purpose behind the developing differential in the cost of petroleum in various pieces of the country. There has been an expansion in-state assessment on account of Patna, which has straightforwardly affected the cost of petroleum in the city. After all course, the worldwide stage’s effect is one reason behind the sharp ascent in petroleum costs in the city. The spike in the worldwide cost of raw petroleum was foreseen to affect the costs of petroleum in Patna, just as in India’s remaining urban communities. We can just assume that Patna may withstand the impacts of the entirety of this, notwithstanding investigators who anticipate that those prices should rise in the months ahead. Another clarification is that the final result’s cost will differ depending on the intricacy engaged with changing over oil into the fundamental segments. Thinking about Diesel, which is heavier, less unpredictable, and simpler to refine compared with petroleum. As a result, diesel will, in general, be somewhat less expensive than petroleum in many nations around the planet. We see this equivalent pattern in India. In any case, diesel costs sell at a lot more extreme cost around the country because of the imbalanced assessment framework. Customers use diesel in plants, fields, generators, trucks, and so forth, restricted to petroleum, which is fundamentally found in private vehicles. The country, at that point, doesn’t charge diesel at all when contrasted with petroleum.
FAQs on Petrol Price in Patna
For what reason does petroleum cost in Patna change on an everyday premise?
Petroleum cost in Patna changes each day because of the dynamic fuel estimating model. The estimating component adjusts homegrown fuel costs in the country to worldwide raw petroleum costs consistently. The reconsidered cost will be refreshed at the gas stations at 6:00 a.m. consistently. The powerful evaluating framework was actualized to get more straightforward petroleum estimating and forestall abrupt increment or decay of petroleum costs.
Where do I get the least expensive Petrol in Patna?
Petroleum cost across the city of Patna stays as before except for brief contrasts. Nonetheless, the state-possessed fuel stations, for example, Indian Oil, Hindustan Petroleum, and Bharat Petroleum, offer the best petroleum cost in Patna contrasted with private partners like Shell and Essar. Among the public players, Indian Oil offers the least expensive petroleum in Patna.
For what reason does petroleum cost in Patna fluctuate, starting with one petroleum siphon then onto the next?
Petroleum cost in Patna varies, starting with one gas station then onto the next because of the variety in the seller’s bonus. Since sellers commission incorporates fuel transportation expenses and fuel station upkeep costs, fuel stations found near petroleum treatment facilities accuse less, and those of high support costs charge more.
What is the impact of GST on Patna petroleum costs?
GST or the merchandise and ventures charge is another assessment system executed in India. The new assessment framework isn’t being applied to all classifications of items and administrations. Even though the vast majority of the fabricated merchandise and ventures are burdened under GST, a couple of retail items are as yet kept external GST net. Petroleum and other fuel items are a couple of such items that are not burdened under GST. Consequently, GST no affects petroleum costs in Patna and the rest of the country.
Table of Contents
- 1 Petrol Price in Patna Today: Sep 17 2021
- 2 Last 10 Days Petrol Rate in Patna
- 3 Historical Petrol Price in Patna
- 4 The Trend of Petrol Rate in Patna
- 5 Petrol Prices in Major Cities
- 6 State-wise Prices
- 7 Elements Affecting Petrol Price in Patna
- 8 Systems for checking the petroleum cost of Patna
- 9 For What Reason Does The Petroleum Rate in Patna is High?
- 10 How Are The Petroleum Rates Changed in Patna?
- 11 Effect of GST on Petroleum in Patna
- 12 Why The Expense of Petroleum is High in Patna When Contrasted With Diesel?
- 13 FAQs on Petrol Price in Patna