Bharat Gas Booking Status
You can check the status of your Bharat Gas reservation in a few ways, both online and offline.
Procedure to Check Bharat Gas Booking Status Online
There are some different ways and steps by which you can find out your Bharat Gas booking status, both offline and online.
- Log on to the Bharat Gas Booking Portal to check your Status.
- Enter your “Date of Birth”, “Request ID”, and “Mother’s Name” to identify yourself.
- This will generate a One-Time Password (OTP) which you will obtain on your registered mobile number.
- Once you enter the OTP on the site portal, select “Check Status” to know your Bharat Gas LPG booking status.
Procedure to Check Bharat Gas Booking Status Offline
To check the booking status for your Bharat Gas offline, you will need to send an SMS using the below format:
- REG Distributor SAP Code Customer Number
- If you’re using Vodafone, Tata, Idea, or MTNL, this SMS will have to be sent to either 52725 or 57333 if you’re using another telecommunication service.
Other Ways to Check Bharat Gas Booking Status
If you wish, you could fill out the Function Form with the following details:
- Your name
- Your address/Proof of residence
- Customer number,
- Landline number (if available)
- Other mobile phone numbers (Spouse/Parent/Guardian).
Sign the form at the relevant places and submit the same to your gas provider agency.
FAQs on Bharat Gas Booking Status
✅ Is it mandatory to buy a gas stove and other Bharat Gas accessories when I apply for a new gas connection?
No. You don’t need to buy a hot plate or any other accessories sold by Bharat Gas while getting a new connection. However, customers should have a BIS approved hot plate to get an LPG cylinder from Bharat Gas.
✅ How can I get a new Bharat Gas connection?
Visit the nearest authorised LPG distributor. You can also visit the authentic website of Bharat Gas.
✅ What documents are required to apply for a new connection online?
If you are applying for a new Bharat Gas connection online, please keep the following documents handy:
- One passport size photograph
- Your bank account details
- A copy of your Aadhaar card
- One proof as identity
- One proof of address
Please make sure that you have all the above-mentioned documents scanned and saved in jpeg or pdf format.
To know more about the Bharat Gas Booking Status, you can visit the Dialabank website to get all your queries answered instantly.
✅ Will I be allowed to apply for a new gas connection with 2 different gas companies?
Yes. You can apply for a new gas connection with two different OMCs. However, only one gas connection will be released. Remember that all gas companies use integrated software that can detect multiple applications.
✅ What should be done if I receive an email stating that I have multiple connections?
If you don’t have multiple LPG connections, please walk into the nearest Bharat Gas provider office and submit your KYC documents, proof of identity, and address. After physically verifying your residence, the distributor will correct the issue.
✅ Am I allowed to transfer the gas connection in the future?
Yes. You can transfer your gas connection at any time within India.
✅ Can I buy other products like a gas stove when I make a payment online?
Yes. You can buy other accessories and pay for them online.
✅ How can I check the status of my application?
You can check your application’s status by visiting the Bharat gas website and entering your registration number and birth date in the space provided.