Bharat Gas New Connection
Liquefied Petroleum Gas, also known as LPG, has become a household staple and is the most commonly used cooking fuel. A range of companies provides this vital service in India, with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (Bharat Gas Connection) being one of the most notable suppliers. BPCL is a Government of India-owned company that sells petroleum and related products in India. The corporation trades a category of items, including LPG, gasoline, and diesel.
Bharat Gas, the company’s LPG commodity, is the most widely used LPG in the world. BPCL’s distribution network spans its length and breadth, with over 4000 distributors supplying LPG gas cylinders for private and commercial use. In addition, the company has started “eBharat Gas,” online activities through which customers can register, apply for, and monitor their LPG orders to provide faster service.
How to apply for Bharat gas connection
Customers who are applying for the first time for a Bharat Gas link can do so either online or offline. Both approaches ensure that services are delivered quickly and efficiently. To apply for a Bharat gas link both online and offline,
- Your mobile or landline number must be registered with your nearest Bharat Gas distributor.
- You may either download the registration form online or pick it up from your nearest distributor or office.
- Once you’ve loaded in all of the details, send the form, and you’ll receive an email confirmation of your registration.
Bharat Gas Booking Offline Procedure:
You may also make a reservation over the phone. You can make an offline reservation using any of the following methods:
Booking through the SMS
Your mobile number must be registered with your nearest Bharat Gas LPG distributor.
- After you’ve registered, text the word “LPG” to 57333 to reserve a cylinder.
- Send the same SMS to 52725 if you use Tata, Vodafone, MTNL, or Idea as your service provider.
- A verifying SMS will be sent to you, along with a booking reference number.
- You will receive an SMS confirmation once your cylinder has been shipped.
Booking through the IVRS
You can reserve a cylinder using the IVRS system, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the world.
- Your landline or mobile number is registered with your nearest Bharat Gas distributor (see above for details).
- Then dial your state’s IVRS number and follow the prompts to reserve your cylinder.
- You will get a confirmation SMS if you have registered your mobile number.
New Bharat Gas Connection Online
Consumers who require to apply for a new Bharat Gas connection online can do so in a few easy steps.
To register as a new customer, go to the Bharat Gas website.
Go to the home page and pick “new user” from the drop-down menu to begin the registration process. Then, fill in the appropriate information (your name and mobile number).
- Download the form and fill in the requested information if you have not registered your phone number with Bharat Gas.
- You will receive an SMS containing your login details, which will confirm your registration, after which you will be capable of entering your account.
- Log in to your account and choose “new domestic LPG link” from the drop-down menu.
- You have the option of uploading the supporting documents or submitting them to your local gas distributor.
- You are notified once your application has been registered and will receive updates on its status online.
Documents Required for New Bharat Gas Connection
When applying for a new Bharat Gas link, you must submit certain documents with your application form, whether offline or online. These documents, also known as KYC documents or “Know Your Customer” documents, are used to confirm your identity and address. The following are the documents required to be submitted:
- Identity Verification
- Proof of address/residence.
Bharat Gas LPG Subsidy
You can take advantage of the Indian government’s LPG gas subsidy programme. However, this is dependent on meeting the subsidy’s eligibility standards.
Using the Aadhaar Card to File
Link the Aadhaar card bank account, and the subsidy will be deposited directly into your account.
To apply for the subsidy, you must have the following information:
- Details of the Aadhaar card
- Bank information such as the bank’s name, the IFSC/MICR code, the account number, and your name.
Registering for LPG Subsidy Without Aadhaar Card
If you do not have an Aadhaar card, give your bank account information to your nearest Bharat Gas distributor, who will provide you with an acknowledgement slip. You must also have the “PAHAL” subsidy form purchased from the distributor or downloaded from the official website.
Bharat Gas Products
Bharat Gas provides several variations of LPG to suit every requirement, as detailed below:
Bharat Gas Industrial LPG:
As the name indicates, industrial LPG is used by manufacturing and industrial units. For example, the biscuit and confectionery industry, the glass industry for precision melting and forming glassware, and the annealing of glass products are only a few industries where LPG is commonly used. It’s also commonly used in the hotel and milling industries.
Bharat Gas Piped LPG:
Piped gas connections from Bharat Gas are a more convenient alternative to standard cylinders because they are clean, stable, and eliminate the hassle of cylinder booking. It is a common option due to its ease of use, continuous gas supply, full installation assistance, and round-the-clock assistance.
Bharat Gas Auto LPG:
Bharat Gas is also a viable alternative to traditional fuel sources such as gasoline and diesel. Since LPG is safer and environment-friendly, it aids in pollution control. BPCL was a forerunner in promoting LPG as a fuel source, developing a dispensing network across the region.
Bharat Metal Cutting Gas:
Bharat Metal Cutting Gas (BMCG) is an innovative way of cutting metal that replaces the widely used acetylene mixture, both costly and limited. The BMCG is a low-cost, easy-to-use substitute that produces the same quality finished product as acetylene.
Bharat Gas Booking through application
- The “Bharat Gas” mobile app was downloaded from the Play Store or the official website.
- You will need to include your mobile number, distributor code, and customer number to unlock the booking service, all of which can be found on the Transparency Portal (accessible through the official website).
- After you submit the information, you will receive an activation code.
- You will be asked to enter a security code that is entered any time you use the app.
✅Is it necessary to purchase a gas stove with a new connection?
Is it appropriate to purchase hotplates from the Distributor to obtain a new connection? Users are not obligated to purchase the hotplate (gas stove) or other products from the Distributor.
✅What documents are appropriate for a new Bharat gas connection?
When applying for a new gas link, any of the following documents may be used as proof of address:
a valid driver’s licence
- A passport
- Identity card of a voter.
- Ration card.
- Agreement on the loan.
- Telephone, power, and water bills are examples of utility bills.
- The policy of the LIC.
- Statement from the bank.
✅How can I apply for gas online?
Indane Gas services are available via the web portal, SMS, Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS), and direct communication with the distributor for prospective and current customers. In addition, individuals can apply for a new Indane gas link either online or offline.
✅How can I get a new Bharat Gas connection?
Go to the Bharat Gas website in your browser. Tap the “new user” button on the home page. You need to fill in all of the necessary information (your name and phone number). To register your phone number with Bharat Gas, click here to download and fill out the form.