Bharat Gas Online Payment
Bharat Gas allows its consumers to make an online payment to support automated booking and decrease the time taken to execute payment quickly. Consumers can now book an LPG cylinder and make the payment online from the comfort of their homes.
Features and benefits of online payment.
- Online payment helps you save a lot of time.
- It gives consumers the benefit of book cylinders from anywhere instead of visiting the distributor’s office and standing in long queues to book your cylinder.
- Consumers don’t have to keep the money ready when the gas is delivered to their doorstep as it is already paid online. This means that consumers don’t have to pay a penny extra on their LPG cylinder. Thus, it avoids extra charges by delivery boys.
- Consumers will receive an email and SMS notification about the status of the booking. This means that customers don’t have to wonder when the cylinder will be delivered to them.
Through Mobile App
Bharat Gas has a mobile app supported on both Android or iPhone. This app lets you book a refill cylinder, file a complaint, check your Bharat gas booking status and history, suspend your connection, or complete payment.
- Please go to the Play Store and type in “Bharat Gas.”
- The official Bharat Gas app will be shown.
- Select the “Install” option.
- After installing the app, please select the “Open” icon.
- After that, you will be requested to submit your distributor code, customer ID, and registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS once you enter these details. An activation code will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Relaunch the mobile app after entering the activation code.
- Now, the app will ask you for the password that you created.
- You will now be able to complete the Bharat Gas Online Payment process for your gas cylinder.
Paytm is a mobile app that enables a person to process the payment with a virtual wallet/directly from the bank account. Bharat Gas online payment can be made using PayTM through the following steps:
- Sign in to your Paytm account on the Paytm website or mobile app.
- If you do not have an existing account, sign up/register on the Paytm website by entering the necessary credentials.
- Go to the “Gas” icon.
- Fill in your gas manufacturer, Bharat Gas, in this case, and select the “Proceed” option.
- Fill in the “Customer ID” and other credentials like the price of the gas bill.
- Select the “Pay” option and complete the transaction.
MYLPG.in is another website you can use to make an online payment for your domestic cooking gas booking. To make a payment using this website:
- To book your gas cylinder, please Visit the MYLPG site and make a payment for it.
- If you already have an online account, kindly sign in, or register for a new account to go forward.
- Enter your Registered Contact Number or the 17-digit LPG ID in the column provided. Kindly note that an LPG ID will be assigned to you when you receive your Bharat Gas LPG connection.
- For protection reasons, you will be required to enter a captcha code. This will help the computer confirm that you’re not a robot and consequently avoid spams.
- Once you list these details, click on the “Continue” option.
- You will now be requested to produce a One-Time Password (OTP) that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now fill the OTP.
- Now, you will be requested to set a new password for your Bharat Gas online payment account.
- Login to your account with the latest password
- After booking a cylinder, you can select the “Payment Mode” to choose COD or online payment.
- Kindly select “Online Payment Mode.”
- Please read the terms and conditions and consent to them by checking the box.
- Click on the “Make Payment” option.
- Choose the mode of payment completion: debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Enter your card details: card number, the expiry date of the card, name of the cardholder, and CVV number.
- An OTP will be texted to you by the bank. Please enter the same in the specific column.
- Your transaction will be complete after entering the OTP.
If you have any queries, please check Dialabank for more information regarding Bharat Gas Online Payment.
Through google pay
- Open the Google Pay application on your phone.
- Then tap on ‘+ New Payment’.
- Now choose ‘Bill payments’ under ‘People & Bills’.
- Select ‘LPG cylinder booking.’
- Choose the LPG cylinder supplier.
- Then add the LPG customer ID and your registered mobile number.
- Customer ID and Details.
- Click on ‘Link Account’ to add the ID to Google Pay.
- Book the LPG cylinder.
- Tap on ‘Pay Bill’ to pay for the booked LPG cylinder
- Check the details of the payment and select ‘Proceed.’
- Make payments using your ‘Google Pay’ PIN.
✅ Can I pay online for Bharat Gas?
You can pay for your Bharat Gas cylinder using the “Quick Pay” option on their official site. In addition, you can choose between cash on arrival and online payment under “Payment Mode.”
✅ What are different ways available for Bharat Gas online payment?
Bharat Gas has various options available for online payments, which include –
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Quick Pay
- Using the website MYLPG.in
- Using “Bharatgas” phone app