How to Check for LPG Subsidy Enrollment Status Online
Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG or DBTL was introduced by the Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas to encourage the smooth transfer of subsidy amounts directly to beneficiaries banks accounts. This subsidy is limited to twelve cylinders per year. Follow these steps in order to check your LPG Subsidy Enrollment Status :
- Visit http://mylpg.in/ from your browser.
- Choose an LPG service provider from the list and click on ‘Join DBT’.
- You will be redirected to your LPG provider.
- A dialogue box will open where you have to enter your registered mobile number and your LPG ID.
- Enter your 17 digit LPG ID in the specified field.
- Enter your registered mobile number, fill in the captcha code and click on proceed.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You will be redirected to the next page, here you have to enter your email id and create a password for the further steps.
- An activation link will be sent to your registered email ID. Click on the link in the mail.
- Once you have completed the above procedure, your account will soon be activated.
- Go back to http://mylpg.in, fill in your account id, password and your Aadhaar card linked bank account.
- After your account is verified, submit your request to check the enrollment status.
How to get the LPG Subsidy amount if the consumer does not have the Aadhaar Card?
If you do not have the Aadhar card, you can provide your LPG distributor with your bank account number, and the subsidy balance will be directly transferred to your bank account. This facility offers a subsidy to customers who do not have an Aadhaar card to ensure that everyone should benefit from the scheme’s benefits.
People who do not have an Aadhar Card are required to provide the following two details:
- Account holder’s name
- Account number
- Your bank branch’s IFSC code.
How would I respond If I Don’t Receive the LPG Subsidy in the Bank Account?
DBTL PAHAL guarantees that the subsidy sum gets credited directly to the bank accounts of its beneficiaries. On the off chance that you have applied for the subsidy, but did not receive it, an explanation for it could be:
- It takes 2-3 business days for the subsidy to get credited. Consumers should stand calmly for two days if the sum actually has not been credited.
- The subsidy was transferred by the government. However, the problem could be from the bank’s end. Th customer should contact their bank, in such a case.
FAQs about LPG Subsidy Enrollment Status
✅ How long would it take to receive a gas subsidy?
After you receive your cylinder, it takes about 2-3 days for your subsidy to be transferred to your bank account. If your cylinder was shipped within the last two to three days, please wait for another 1-2 days.
✅ What happens if you don’t get your LPG subsidy?
The DBTL Grievance Cell can be reached at 1800-2333-555. Individuals who have not received their subsidy can contact their gas company or the bank would solve the problem.
✅ What is the procedure for receiving an LPG gas subsidy in my bank account?
By linking your Aadhaar to your LPG connection, you can get the subsidy credited directly into your bank account. You can link your Aadhar number by going to a distributor, calling your agency’s IVRS number, or sending an SMS.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Check for LPG Subsidy Enrollment Status Online
- 2 How to get the LPG Subsidy amount if the consumer does not have the Aadhaar Card?
- 3 How would I respond If I Don’t Receive the LPG Subsidy in the Bank Account?
- 4 FAQs about LPG Subsidy Enrollment Status