HP Gas Booking Status
The procedure for checking your HP Gas booking status is now much easier and quicker to understand. HP Gas allows you to check the status of your booking through the following ways:
- Through their App,
- Over the phone, and
- Even by submitting a form.
Procedure to Check HP Gas Booking Status Online
Log in on the HP Gas Online Portal and enter your Login credentials like ID and Password as registered by you earlier. The next page will pop up, and you will be displayed the details of refill orders, past orders, and order status.
Step By Step Process to Check HP Gas Booking Status through Mobile App
HP Gas has launched its state-of-the-art smartphone application to provide more clarity and provide real-time solutions to its customers.
- Search for the HP Gas App on either the Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Download the HP Gas app.
- Enter your Distributor Code which is available on the Transparency Portal.
- Enter your Customer Number.
- Enter your registered mobile phone number.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- After clicking on ‘Submit’, an activation code will be received on the registered mobile number.
- Use this activation code in the App to sign in and begin using it.
- You will have to set up a secure and strong password for future logins.
Once you get access to the App through your personal credentials, you will have access to all of HP Gas’ services and will be able to easily navigate through and check the status of your HP Gas booking.
Verifying HP Gas Booking Status Over the Phone (IVRS)
HP Gas has established specified IVRS telephone lines assigned to these numbers, according to your location in India:
|Andhra Pradesh / Telangana
|Bihar & Jharkhand
|Delhi & NCR
|Maharashtra & Goa
|MP & Chhattisgarh
Once you call this number, follow these steps:
- The IVRS will ask you to enter a number (1, 2, or 3) to choose your preferred language.
- To continue, select the language you are most comfortable with.
- The IVR will then ask you to enter your Consumer Number (registered number).
- After you’ve entered your Consumer Number, press 1 to verify the same.
- The IVR will then conduct its process on the backend and send you an SMS containing your App’s details.
FAQs on HP Gas Booking Status
✅ Do I have to buy a gas stove and other HP Gas accessories when I apply for a new gas connection?
No. You don’t need to buy a gas stove or any other accessories sold by HP Gas while receiving a new connection. However, customers should have a BIS approved gas stove to get an LPG cylinder from HP Gas.
✅ How can I get a new HP Gas connection?
Visit the nearest authorised LPG distributor. You can also visit the authentic website of HP Gas.
✅ What documents are required when applying for a new connection online?
If you are applying for a new HP Gas connection online, please keep the following documents handy:
- One passport size photograph
- Your bank account details
- A copy of your Aadhaar card
- One proof as identity
- One proof of address
Please make sure that you have all the above-mentioned documents scanned and saved in jpeg or pdf format.
To know more about the HP Gas Booking Status, you can visit the Dialabank website to get all your queries answered instantly.
✅ Am I allowed to apply for a new gas connection with 2 different gas companies?
You can apply for a new gas connection with two different OMCs. However, only one gas connection will be issued as all the gas companies use integrated software that can detect multiple applications.
✅ What should be done if I receive an email stating that I have multiple connections?
If you don’t have multiple connections, walk into the nearest HP Gas LPG provider and submit your KYC documents, proof of address and identity. After physically verifying your residence, the distributor will correct the issue.
✅ Am I allowed to transfer the gas connection in the future?
Yes. You are allowed to transfer your gas connection at any time in the future within India.
✅ Am I allowed to purchase other products and accessories when I make a payment online?
Yes. You can buy accessories and other products and can also pay for them online.
✅ How can I check the status of my application?
You can check your application’s status by visiting the HP gas website and entering your registration number and birth date in the space provided.