HP Gas Booking
HPCL stands for Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited. Since its inception in 1979, HP Gas has grown to over 33 million domestic customers, with a network of over 2630 distributors to meet market demand. If you’re a current HP Gas customer looking for information on the HP Gas booking process, keep reading.
How to Book HP Gas?
Customers can schedule a refill of HP Gas by using the following methods: Booking an LPG gas refill can be a time-consuming operation, and it is no exaggeration to say that HP Gas has dramatically simplified the process. The steps for booking an HP LPG gas cylinder refill through various channels are outlined below. HP Anytime is an interactive voice response system (IVRS) that HPCL has made available to all HP Gas customers.
HP Anytime – 24/7 IVRS
Customers can book LPG gas using this HP Gas IVRS system, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This method’s key benefit is that an HP Gas customer can book a gas refill by calling one number from anywhere in the state. HP Anytime is an interactive voice response system (IVRS) that HPCL has made available to all HP Gas customers. Customers can book LPG gas using this HP Gas IVRS system, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
This method’s key benefit is that an HP Gas customer can book a gas refill by calling a given number. The single number from anywhere in the state. This booking system has also replaced the tradition of manual booking. Refill requests are held on a central server and submitted to the appropriate HP Gas distributors.
Customers may also make a booking via IVRS using the fixed phones available at the Agencies. Customers may also use this device to make smooth HP gas bookings and receive instant confirmation without dealing with human mistakes, busy phones, or limited working hours.
HP Gas Online Booking Number – IVRS/SMS
|Delhi & NCR
|Maharashtra & Goa
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Uttar Pradesh (W)
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh
HP Gas Booking Auto Registration of Estimates on IVRS
Customers may also use IVRS to register their mobile and landline numbers as personal contact numbers, allowing for customer auto-identification. When a customer with a registered phone number calls, the device would remember them. Additionally, the HP Anytime IVRS system will send up to three reminders to customers about the status of refills supplied: messages containing the HP gas booking number and date of all pending orders, cash memo and date, and delivery confirmation letter.
Customers of HP Gas can use the online platform to schedule a refill. To make an online request for an HP Gas refill booking, follow the steps outlined below. If you are an HP customer who has not yet registered on the online HP gas registry, you must first do so on the HP Gas official website.
To register, you must include your customer number, distributor name, and distributor information. You are required to include your phone number, email address, and contact information. Using their user ID and password, registered customers can access the HP Gas Online portal. After logging in, go to the page’s dashboard section and select the Book / Refill option. Fill in the requested information and press the submit button.
Instant Book and Pay Via HP Gas Booking
HP Gas Quick Pay allows you to schedule a refill cylinder online.
- To continue, you can either use the “Fast Search” option or the “Standard Search” option.
- To continue with Quick Search, you will be asked for the name of the distributor and your customer number.
- To continue with the Normal Search, you must first enter your state, district, HP Gas distributor’s name, and customer number.
- Before clicking the “Proceed” button, you are asked to enter the captcha code in the space given.
- After you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to schedule your refill.
Booking HP Gas Via SMS
Customers can make an appointment for an HP Gas refill by calling the HP Anytime contact numbers mentioned above. Unlike the HP Anytime IVRS operation, however, HP Gas booking via SMS isn’t available in all country areas. If you book HP Gas via SMS, you will receive a message with your booking number and date, as well as a cash memo generation and delivery confirmation, to your registered mobile number, which you keep for future reference.
This will give you updates on your HP Gas booking status throughout the process to ensure you are updated.
Mobile App Booking HP Gas for Android, Iphones, and Windows
A mobile application is now available to book your HP LPG refill cylinder. HP Gas has launched a mobile app for its LPG customers that is used on Android and iPhones. Customers may also use the HP Gas mobile app to register for a second cylinder, file a complaint, or request to surrender a recent connection.
How to book a cylinder using HP Gas App
- Please search for “HP Gas” in the Play Store.
- Install the application.
- Install the mobile app you just downloaded.
- First, launch the app.
- Please enter the distributor code, customer number, and registered mobile number in the fields below.
- You will get an SMS with an activation code on your phone once you have entered this information.
- Enter the activation code when prompted.
- After that, you’ll be asked to create a password, which will be required each time you open the app.
- GO to the booking section and select “Book a cylinder”.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button to book an LPG gas cylinder.
HP Gas Booking Through Distributor
- Click here to find an HP Gas Distributor near you.
- Before continuing, you must choose your state and district from the drop-down menus and enter the captcha code.
- The results are viewed in a list or on a map. Select the most suitable choice.
- If you’ve completed the process, you’ll see the names of the distributors in the location, as well as their addresses and phone numbers.
- HP Gas booking has been significantly simplified thanks to the IVRS process and online booking rather than an offline booking. Customers can book LPG cylinders online with no hassles.
For more information, visit dialabank.com.
✅ How can I book HP Gas by phone?
The process to book HP Gas by phone is:
- Go to the HP Gas Cylinder Booking tab.
- Put your Consumer Number or Linked Mobile Number in the box below.
- Choose your state as well as your gas agency.
- Select ‘Proceed’ from the drop-down menu.
- Use a coupon code to get money back on your HP petrol reservation.
- Continue with the payment.
✅ How can I book gas online?
To order a cylinder online, go to your LPG provider’s website (HP, Bharat Gas, or Indane) and log in. If you’ve done so, you’ll be able to schedule a refill online.
Follow the on-screen directions and pay using online methods or using cash on arrival.
✅ How do I book a gas cylinder on Amazon?
Users will book a gas by going to the ‘LPG’ list under the Amazon Pay tab or going to the “Pay Bills” tab on the homepage. After that, they must type their HP GAS.
Registered mobile number or their 17-digit LPG ID to obtain the refill charges for the Booking ID.