HP Gas Online Payment
The feature of HP Gas online payment has made it more convenient to book LPG cylinders and make payments. Customers can now book their refill cylinder online easily without having to go to the LPG distributor and pay when it is delivered. HP Gas Online payment allows you to book your LPG gas from anywhere and anytime and has helped save a lot of time.
Features and Benefits of Online Payment
- It saves a lot of time and omits the need to visit your distributor’s office.
- There is no need to pay an extra penny on your LPG cylinder. Therefore, it excludes extra charging by delivery guys.
- There is a feature to track your booking status you will receive an email and SMS notification regarding every booking step. This means you don’t have to wonder when HP Gas workers will deliver the cylinder to you.
In case of any queries, please visit Dialabank for more information about HP Gas Online Payment
Paytm is a mobile app that permits you to make payments through a virtual online wallet. You can use this app to pay your HP Gas bill.
- Login to the Paytm website or the mobile app
- Go to the “Gas” option.
- Fill in details of your gas provider, which is HP Gas and click on “Proceed”.
- Fill in the “Customer ID” and other information like the price of the gas bill.
- Select the “Pay” option.
Customers can also make a payment for your HP Gas cylinder using the mylpg website. Below are some steps:
- Visit the HP Gas official website.
- If you have an existing HP Gas online account, please sign in.
- If not, register for a new account to proceed further.
- Enter your Registered Contact Number or the 17-digit LPG ID in the column provided. (Please note that an LPG ID will be assigned to you when you start your HP Gas LPG connection.)
- For security reasons, the portal will need you to fill in a captcha code. This will help the system verify that you’re a human and not a robot and eventually avoid spam.
- Once you fill in these details, select the “Continue” option.
- You will now be requested to fill in a One-Time Password (OTP) that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Please fill the OTP in the column.
- Now, you will be requested to set a new password for your Bharat Gas online payment account.
- Login to your account with the latest password
- After booking a cylinder, you can select the “Payment Mode” to choose COD or online payment.
- Kindly select “Online Payment Mode.”
- Please read the terms and conditions and consent to them by checking the box.
- Tick on the “Make Payment” selection.
- Choose the mode of payment completion: debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Enter your card details: card number, the expiry date of the card, name of the cardholder, and CVV number.
- An OTP will be sent to you by the bank. Please enter the same in the specific column.
- Your transaction will be complete after entering the OTP.
Through Google Pay
Here is the Step by step procedure that needs to follow:
- Step 1 – Book an LPG gas cylinder on the official site of HP.
- Step 2 – While paying, select the UPI through the Google Pay option.
- Step 3 – You will receive a payment request from HP.
- Step 4 – Click on pay, choose your bank account and submit your UPI Pin.
✅ How can I pay my HP Gas bill online?
The procedure for paying your bill online is as follows:
- Go to the HP Gas Cylinder Booking tab.
- Put your Consumer Number or Linked Mobile Number in the box below.
- Choose your state as well as your gas agency.
- Select ‘Proceed’ from the drop-down menu.
- Use a coupon code to get money back on your HP gas reservation.
- Continue with the payment.
✅ How can I check my HP Gas bill online?
Enter your Login ID and Password as needed at the login page of the HP Gas website.
The next page you’ll be led to contains information about previous orders, refill orders, and order status.
✅ What are the benefits of paying my HP Gas bill online?
Some benefits of doing the payment online include:
- It saves you a lot of time and reduces the need to go to the distributor’s office.
- You will not be charged any additional fees for your LPG cylinder. As a result, additional charges by delivery boys are avoided.
- You will be able to watch the status of your booking and you will be notified by email and SMS at each point of the process.