Indane Gas Booking
You can book your Indane Gas cylinder in a variety of ways and get your new Indane gas connection. The following are a few of them: You can book your refill online at https://indane.co.in after logging n using your login credentials. You are asked to register if you are a new user. This is one of the most well-known ways to book Indane Gas online. Due to the availability of a mobile application from Indane Gas, online booking is now easy and hassle-free.
- To book your Indane Gas, send an SMS from your registered phone number.
- Please visit the official Indane Gas official for the SMS format and state-by-state phone numbers, or scroll d to use this service own.
- You may also use the Indane Gas IVRS service to reserve a gas cylinder. To see the steps, scroll down.
- Due to the availability of a mobile application from Indane Gas, online booking is now easy. You can book your gas online by downloading the Indane Gas app from the App Store.
Online Indane Gas Booking
Customers can conveniently schedule an Indane Gas cylinder refill through the web portal. Debit cards, credit cards, and net banking will all be used to pay for gas reservations. To learn more about book an Indane Gas cylinder online, follow the steps outlined below. After you’ve registered, use the password and user id given to log into the Indane Gas online portal.
You are able to book an Indane Gas Cylinder online once you have signed in.
- To place an order, fill out the appropriate information and submit the form.
- The order is submitted to the appropriate distributor, which you will be able to pay immediately upon delivery.
- Check the status of your booking online.
If you can’t access the internet, you won’t book an Indane LPG online.
No worries, you can easily book a refill LPG cylinder using Indane’s SMS service. Follow the simple steps outlined below to book Indane Gas via SMS.
- If first time using the SMS service, send the following text to your city’s IVRS numbers: IOC to your region’s IVRS number.
- If the customer is from Chennai and the distributor’s phone number is 25022890, and your customer ID is AX00867C.
- Send the following SMS: IOC 044 25022890 AX00867C to the number specified in your booklet.
Through Mobile App
Customers of Indane LPG can book a cylinder with ease right from their smartphones. Customers can download the Indane Gas Mobile App from the Playstore for Android phones and the App Store for iPhones. The Indane Gas Mobile App is used to order a refill cylinder, record a complaint, check the history of refill supplies, and surrender the connection.
- Customers use the mobile app to rate the distributor.
- Customers can order a refill cylinder using the Indane Gas Mobile App by entering the required information such as their consumer number, distributor information, and contact information.
- The request will be registered after all of the information have been submitted.
For LPG customers’ benefit, Indane Gas has launched the IVRS system, allowing customers to order an LPG cylinder refill online in three languages. The Indane IVRS is available in three languages: the local language, Hindi, and English. The customer may choose one language.
The caller will be required to provide the customer number until the distributor has been identified. The customer would only need to include the numerical portion, leaving out any alphabets. If the customer ID is A12345, for example, the customer must dial 12345. Following the language code selection, the customer must have the STD code and the distributor’s phone number. A customer in Chennai, for example, will be required to provide the STD code 044 followed by the distributor number.
Customers can look up their customer number on the last refill cash memo or directly contact the dealer. The IVRS framework would also prompt the consumer to enter the suffix or prefix of two identical numerical customer numbers associated with the same distributor. After the IVRS has verified your customer number, the device will prompt you to schedule a refill and other services. You can choose from options such as refill booking, last booking inquiry, and complaints. The request will be lodged, and a booking reference number will be produced and sent to your registered mobile number once you have selected the choice for booking refill.
The Indane Gas IVRS number for each region and state is identical to the SMS numbers. Customers of Indane LPG can book a cylinder with ease right from their smartphones. Customers can download the Indane Gas Mobile App from the Play Store for Android phones and the App Store for iPhones.The Indane Gas Mobile App is used to order a refill cylinder, position a second cylinder request, record a complaint, check the history of refill supplies, and surrender the connection. Customers can use the mobile app to rate the distributor.
|Andhra Pradesh||Vizag||Universal IVRS number for Indane gas booking 7718955555.|
If you want to book an LPG cylinder, then make a call on this new number 7718955555. You can also book a cylinder through WhatsApp
- Type REFILL on WhatsApp Messenger and send it to 7588888824.
- The customers will need to send the message from the registered mobile number only.
To book the Indane Gas cylinder through Paytm then, just a few simple steps just as follows:
- First, Go to the Gas booking section on Paytm
- Then, just enter your Consumer Number/ Mobile Number or LPG ID
- Next, Select your Gas Agency
- Now Click on Proceed
- You have to select the mode of payment, i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI. Also, UPI is only available on Paytm App.
- At last, Complete the payment and now you’re done with it.
✅ What is the price of a regular Indane gas cylinder?
The current LPG price determines the regular tariff rates for Indane gas cylinders and whether the user has applied for the LPG subsidy.
✅ What documents are required to apply for a new Indane LPG connection?
The following documents must be submitted when applying for a new Indane LPG connection:
Proof of Address
- Duplicate copies of Aadhaar Cards
- Voter ID Cards
- Driver’s Licenses
- Rent Agreements
- Ration Cards
- Recent Utility Bills
Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar card
- Driver’s License
✅ Do I have to purchase an Indane hotplate/gas stove while getting a new connection?
No, you don’t have to purchase a new Indane hotplate or gas stove. A representative from the company will evaluate whether or not your current gas stove is compatible with an Indane LPG cylinder. You may opt to buy a new stove from Indane or elsewhere if it is not safe.
✅ What should I examine when an Indane cylinder refill arrives?
Check the following items when you receive your LPG gas cylinder refill:
- There should be no holes in the safety cap.
- There should be a seal on the package.
- Remove the safety cap and inspect for any signs of leakage.
- The gas stove was attached to the cylinder, and there were no leaks.
✅ Where can I find a list of all the local Indane LPG distributors?
Check Indane’s official website to find a list of Indane LPG distributors in your region. Based on the geographic region, a detailed list of distributors is given.
✅ Indane LPG cylinders come in a variety of sizes. What is the standard size of a cylinder?
For domestic use, Indane LPG cylinders are available in 5 kg and 14.2 kg sizes. It is also available in a 19 kg and 47.5 kg version for industrial use.
✅ Is it possible to get my LPG subsidy without an Aadhaar card?
No, according to new government guidelines, linking your Aadhaar card to your LPG connection and bank account is required to continue receiving the LPG subsidy. The funds will be deposited into your connected account immediately.