Indane is one of the biggest LPG gas organization’s on the planet. It has been granted with the Consumer Superbrand status, and it is done by the Super brands’ Council of India. There are approx 11 crore family units in India using the Indane gas LPG connection. Indane gas is perhaps the most mainstream LPG Gas Connection in the country. A portion of the insights concerning an Indane gas cylinder are mentioned underneath:
- Everything identified with Indane gas is checked and directed by public authority.
- The ideal Indane gas cylinder that is for provincial/ uneven or difficult to reach the zones is 5 kgs in weight.
- Related to homegrown purposes, an Indane gas cylinder has a heaviness of is 14.2 kg.
- For business and mechanical purposes, an Indane gas cylinder weighs around 19 kg and 47.5 kg separately.
- For any Indane gas cylinder, there is no expiry date, rather just a test due date.
- Indane offers standout administrations to its sizable clients. Any issues experienced in overhauling, getting another connection, refilling the cylinder, moving the connection inside the city or outside, and so on, you should connect with your distributor and present your solicitation.
- These complaints can be taken care of online, too, by visiting the site of Indane gas.
Indane gas price in major cities
The following are the Indane gas prices for the four metros of Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai:
|Subsidised Prices for 14.2 kg Indane Gas LPG Cylinder|
|City||Price (in Rs.)|
Non-Subsidised Prices for 14.2 kg Indane Gas LPG Cylinder
|City||Price (in Rs.)|
Documents Required for Indane Gas Connection
- Copy duplicate of any of your photograph and mark bearing National Identity Card, for example,
- Aadhaar Card
- Citizens ID
- Driving License or Passport
Copy duplicate of any National Identity Card (with your perpetual address, for example,
- Aadhaar Card
- SSLC Certificate
- Rental/Lease Agreement
- Apportion Card or any latest service bills
Indane Gas New Connection
- Indian Oil launched the LPG in India under the brand name called Indane, which is now known as one of the largest packed LPG brands and is across the globe.
- Indane Gas has the fuel demands of over 57.41 million only by supplying the LPG cylinders.
- And you know what! Every second LPG Gas Connection, which is in India, is an Indane.
Indane Gas Refill Process
Online, through IVRS, SMS, or via the mobile app, one can book the Indane Gas. The following are the steps to book a refill through the various modes:
Indane Gas Refill Booking through SMS
On the off chance that you are choosing the SMS to include interestingly,
- First Send SMS IOC < STD Code + Distributor’s Phone Number > < Consumer Number > to the given mobile number.
- For example, if the Indane distributors (in Delhi) telephone number is 26403829 and your novel client number is QX00278C, SMS should be sent as follows: IOC 1126403829 QX00278C.
- For ensuing bookings, send SMS IOC to the given number.
- After you register your mobile number, you can utilize similar registration subtleties for additional bookings.
Indane Gas Refill Booking through Mobile App
You would now be able to save your Gas Refill Cylinder with Mobile App on Android and iPhone. An assortment of capacities like Indane Gas booking, refilling, mentioning cylinder briefly, recording a grumbling, checking application status, applying for connection move, etc., can likewise be refined. If it’s not too much trouble, go to the play store, search and snap-on ‘Indane’. In the wake of downloading the app, you need to follow strides for enactment by presenting the necessary subtleties.
Indane Gas Booking Process
- Call us at 7718955555.
- Then, Submit your Indane distributor’s contact number with the STD code.
- Now, Submit your Consumer number.
- After that, Confirm the LPG Gas cylinder refill.
- Now, you will receive a confirmation message for LPG Gas booking confirmation via SMS.
List of Forms for Indane Gas
|Ujjwala KYC Application form||Download Form in English Version|
|Ujjwala KYC – Undertaking for Availing Loan||Download Form in English Version|
|Declaration of Income for Availing LPG Subsidy||Download Form in English Version|
|Simplified KYC form||Download Form in English Version|
|Unified PAHAL (DBTL) Joining Form||Download Form in English Version|
|Form 1 – Bank Account – Aadhaar Linkage Application Form (For LPG Customers Only)||Download Form in English Version|
|Form 2 – LPG Linking Form||Download Form in English Version|
|Form 3 – Mandate for Non-Aadhaar based LPG Subsidy Transfer ( To be submitted to Bank )||Download Form in English Version|
|Form 4 – Mandate for Non-Aadhaar based LPG Subsidy Transfer ( To Be Submitted to LPG Distributor)||Download Form in English Version|
|Form 5 – Mandate For Giving UP LPG Subsidy (To Be Submitted to LPG Distributor)||Download Form in English Version|
|Form6 – Grievance Redressal Form for PAHAL (DBTL) Scheme||Download Form in English Version|
|Unified Form for Transfer/ Regularisation of LPG Connection||Download Form in English Version|
|Declaration for the Loss of Subscription/ Termination Voucher||Download Form in English Version|
|Declaration for New Connection or Connection Against Termination Voucher||Download Form in English Version|
|Format for Reactivation of LPG Connection||Download Form in English Version|
How to Transfer the Connection
There are three different ways for an Indane gas connection can be transferred. They are as follows:
When the consumer is moving inside the distributor’s service area
If the relocation is within the distributor’s service area, then the customer has to inform the distributor of this new address. Proof of address is sent to the distributor. After that new connection is sent to the new address.
When a consumer transfers within the same city but the location is not under the distributor’s control
The customer must hand over their Subscription Voucher (SV) only in the case when the customer is moving within the same town and outside the distributor’s control.
Transferring out of town
If a customer is relocating, they may surrender the equipment, as well as the Subscription Voucher (SV) or Transfer Subscription Voucher (TSV), address proof of the new address, Domestic Gas Consumer Card, cylinder, and pressure regulator, to the dealer.
How to Surrender Indane Gas Connection
The procedure that follows to surrender any Indane Gas connection are mentioned below:
- Firstly, log on to https://indane.co.in/optout_inf.php.
- Then, Fill out the details and information.
- Now, through the Indane website, You can log into your own Indane account. Here is the link https://indane.co.in/invalidlog.php and view their entire range of services.
- If you wish to surrender for whatever reason, then log on to the website of Indane gas at https://indane.co.in/surrender_info.php.
- After that, you have to log in using all the credentials, and then you will proceed further with surrendering the Indane LPG connection and also the documents required.
The Customer care number for customers is 1906. The number is unique due to the one-stop helpline for the entire country, and there is no need for a code. Customer service for Indane gas LPG customers in India reached 1800233555. If a customer files a complaint or grievance about an Indane gas LPG connection, they may visit the Indian Oil website.
FAQ’s About Indane Gas
✅ What are the things that need to be checked just in getting a refill of the cylinder?
Below are the things that need to be checked:
- Seal of the cylinder.
- If the security cap is unblemished.
- If the valve is spilling.
✅ What are the means to be followed consistently to keep the LPG in sound condition?
- Firstly, The hotplate should be cleaned each time when cooking is done.
- Secondly, The Suraksha LPG hose would be cleaned with a wet fabric.
- At last, When the LPG is not in use then, ensure that the handle of the pressing factor controller is shut.
At the point when the burner is chilled, clean the openings that are stifled.
✅ How might a client supplant a harmed Indane LPG cylinder?
The off chance that the cylinder is discovered harmed after it has been hot fixed is scrapped.
✅ How might responsibility for the Indane LPG connection be moved?
On the off chance that the client needs to move the responsibility for connection and the transferee doesn’t possess an LPG connection, the accompanying records are to be submitted:
- The transferee’s KYC
- Character and address verification
- Membership voucher of the client
Table of Contents
- 1 Indane Gas
- 2 Indane gas price in major cities
- 3 Documents Required for Indane Gas Connection
- 4 Indane Gas New Connection
- 5 Indane Gas Refill Process
- 6 Indane Gas Booking Process
- 7 List of Forms for Indane Gas
- 8 How to Transfer the Connection
- 9 How to Surrender Indane Gas Connection
- 10 Customer Care
- 11 FAQ’s About Indane Gas
- 11.1 ✅ What are the things that need to be checked just in getting a refill of the cylinder?
- 11.2 ✅ What are the means to be followed consistently to keep the LPG in sound condition?
- 11.3 ✅ How might a client supplant a harmed Indane LPG cylinder?
- 11.4 ✅ How might responsibility for the Indane LPG connection be moved?