Link Aadhaar Card to LPG Gas Connection
To get an LPG endowment that the Indian government offers, you need to connect your Aadhaar Card to your LPG gas connection. The initial step to linking your Aadhaar Card to your LPG gas connection is to ensure that it is first connected to your ledger, after which your Aadhaar Card is connected with your shopper number or LPG gas connection.
The Process to Link Aadhaar to LPG Connection for HP Gas
There are several different ways to interface Aadhaar to your LPG connection. There is an aggregate of three prominent LPG distributors in the country – Bharat Gas, HP Gas and Indane. Here are the means to interface Aadhaar to your LPG connection from these three gas distributors.
- Linking Aadhar Card to LPG using Submission of Application to the Distributor
- Visit the authority site of HP Gas and download the structure for the endowment.
- Print out the shape and enter the essential data.
- Visit your nearest LPG distributor and submit the appropriately filled in application.
Link Aadhaar Card to LPG Gas Connection Online
To link Adhaar Card to LPG gas connection via online mode, here are some steps that need to be followed:
Step 1: Visit the website and enter all the required information.
Step 2: Then, Select the Benefit Type as “LPG” as you want to link the Aadhaar Card to the LPG connection. After that just mention the scheme Name according to the LPG connection.
Step 3: Just Select the Distributor name and enter the LPG consumer number.
Step 4: Now customer has to enter the mobile number/ email address as well as the Aadhaar card number.
Step 5: Click on submit, an OTP will come on your registered mobile number and email ID. Just enter that and submit the process.
Step 6: At last, when the registration is successful, the details will be verified by our officers. After that, you will receive a notification of your registered mobile number/ email ID.
Link Aadhaar Card to LPG Gas Connection Offline
- The very first step is to take a printout of the online form.
- Fill in all the details that are Aadhaar number and LPG ID
- Now just Attach the Adhaar Card’s self-attested copy with the form
- Submit the form to the nearest or local distributor.
To link Aadhar to LPG, the customer has to submit the application to the distributor through the following steps:
Step 1: Firstly, you can download the Subsidy application form from websites like Bharat Gas, HP Gas, Indane.
Step 2: Then, After taking a printout you have to enter all the necessary details.
Step 3: Now, you can visit the nearest LPG distributor office. Submit your filled application form.
Link Aadhar Card To LPG Gas Connection Using IVRS
- Visit the website for Linking Adhaar cards using IVRS i.e. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Now you have to Find your state from the given list to get the contact number.
- Dialling the number and follow all the instructions that are used for linking the Aadhaar card to the HP gas connection.
- The customer has to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number and then confirm it by pressing 1.
Link Aadhar Card To LPG Gas Connection Using SMS
- Visit the website of HPCL
- A list of contact numbers are given for different states
- Just send an SMS to the state’s contact number.
- The format of SMS is UID <Aadhaar Card Number>.
- Send it to the respective state’s number.
- After that, You will receive a confirmation SMS. That message will display the successful linking of your HP gas connection along with the Aadhaar.
Link Aadhar Card To LPG Gas Connection Using Call Centre
- By calling on the call centre number i.e. at 18000-2333-555 Linking of the Aadhaar Card with an LPG connection can be done.
For more queries regarding Gas Connection, contact Dialabank.
Step 1: Go to UIDAI’s official website.
Step 2: Fill in the location of your address.
Step 3: Complete the remaining fields, including gain form, scheme, distributor name, and Indane Gas ID.
Step 4: Enter your contact and press the submit button.
✅Is an Aadhaar card needed to get an LPG connection?
The Indian government’s Aadhaar programme is widely regarded as the world’s most advanced identification scheme. If a person’s LPG connection is not connected to his or her Aadhaar, they would not be eligible for the LPG subsidy.
✅How do I re-activate my LPG Gas connection?
- Visit the website of the company.
- On the left side of the screen, select ‘How do I.’
- ‘How Do I Reactivate My Connection?’ is the sixth choice.
- Send the completed re-activation form along with the following information about the distributor: Name of the distributor.
- The procedures vary from one company to another.
Table of Contents
- 1 Link Aadhaar Card to LPG Gas Connection
- 2 The Process to Link Aadhaar to LPG Connection for HP Gas
- 3 Link Aadhaar Card to LPG Gas Connection Online
- 4 Link Aadhaar Card to LPG Gas Connection Offline
- 5 Submission of Aadhaar-LPG link Application to the Distributor
- 6 Link Aadhar Card To LPG Gas Connection Using IVRS
- 7 Link Aadhar Card To LPG Gas Connection Using SMS
- 8 Link Aadhar Card To LPG Gas Connection Using Call Centre
- 9 FAQs