Gold is one of the most precious and expensive metals in India. Its price in our lives can not be unnoticed as a result of everybody is connected to that showing emotion. However, what’s the purpose of keeping your gold during a closed drawer once it might assist you in times of emergency? Taking a loan against your gold will assist you to overcome any forceful situation. Get the most effective Karvy Finance Gold Loan consistent with your desires. Get Instant Approval within a half-hour. Avail quick and friendly services and find your short term and immediate desires fulfilled.
Benefits & Features of Karvy Finance Gold Loan
- Loan Tenure of 12 months
- Loan up to Rs. 20 Lakhs
- Loan up to 75% the value of gold.
- Lowest interest rates in the market
- Safety and security of your gold
- Flexible repayment options
- No hidden charges
- Convenient and Fast
- Get a Gold loan with minimum documentation. Loan Disbursement on the same day of documentation & gold submission.
Karvy Finance Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
The minimum loan quantity for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan quantity can depend on the burden of the gold, profile of the client, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
Documents required for Karvy Finance Gold Loan:
- Proof of Identity – (Passport / Voter’s ID / Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Signature Proof (Passport /Driving License/Banker’s verification)
- Address Proof- (Ration card /Driving License/ Voter’s ID / Utility Bill (anyone within last 3months) / Registered Rental Agreement. / Credit Card Statement / Passport )
- Date of Birth Proof ( Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Birth Certificate / 10th / 12th mark sheet bearing a date of birth)
- 2 Passport size photographs
- 2 Cheques
Read More About Gold Loan
Read Other Related Articles
|Gold Loan vs Personal Loan|
|Gold Loan Vs Personal Loan|
|Banks Still Preserve Their Edge Over NBFCs in Gold Loan Race|
|Should you opt for a gold loan from a bank or an NBFC?||Fintechs In Gold Loan|