IDFC First Bank Loans against gold has certain benefits, including speedy processing, low-interest rates, medium-term tenure, etc. Second, the First Bank Jewellery Loan from the IDFC will help you fulfill an immediate need for funds. Thirdly, to get the Gold Loan at IDFC First Branch, various gold properties are appropriate, but more jewelry and coins are the chosen gold type and not biscuits or bars.
At controversial interest rates, IDFC First Bank of India is providing gold loans. Besides, the ornament of pledged gold is securely locked into the locker of the IDFC bank and the applicant needs no concern about gold security.
IDFC First Bank Gold Loan Benefits
- With IDFC First Bank, the lowest interest rates are available
- Within a few hours after applying, the loan is disbursed into your accounts.
- As a multipurpose loan, the loan amount must be used
- The gold jewelry is held securely by the bank.
- For your gold ornaments, have the best LTV.
Submit IDFC First Bank Gold Loan Online
The process of applying online is very easy. Only visit the website and fill in the form available with information such as name, venue, contact number. Concerning your submission, the relationship manager will contact you via your assigned number.
How to Pay The First Bank IDFC EMI Gold Loan?
Your gold advance from IDFC First Bank can be reimbursed in two separate forms.
- Standing Guide (SI): The standing orders are the most suitable way to pay back, whether you are a new record holder with IDFC First Bank.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): If you have a non-IDFC First Bank account, this mode should be used and you may like your EMIs to be paid from this record at the end of the month-to-month period.
Get in touch with Dialabank (98778981144) to avail of IDFC First Bank Gold Loan Now.