At Future Capital we understand the value of your time and whenever you need we will help you realize the value of your most valued possession, your gold ornaments.it offers you Repayment options as per your conveniences such as EMI holidays and Bullet Payments. Under the EMI facility, a part of the principal amount and the interest amount has to be repaid on a monthly basis whereas under the Bullet Payment option one needs to make only the interest payment on a monthly basis. So one can opt for either of the two Repayment options as per their own convenience.
Benefits of Future Capital Gold Loan
- Pliable Loan Amount– One can avail a loan of up to 10 lakh with Future Capital
- Convenient Repayment option- EMI options and Bullet Payments are available for the applicant as per his need
- Flexible Tenure– the borrower can avail of the loan for up to 12 months and can be extended up to a period of 36 months.
- Quick Disbursal– the loan amount gets transferred into the applicant’s account as soon as the Eligibility Criteria are met.
Eligibility Criteria of Future Capital Gold Loan
- Age- For Salaried Employees- 21-60 years
For Self Employed -21-75 years
- Carat Range of Gold– 18-22 carats
- Tenure of Loan- 6 to 12 months
- EMI option– Loan duration can be extended up to 36 months
The documents required for Finance Capital Bank Loan are Identity Proof which can be an Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, or Voter ID and Proof of Residence.
Uses of Finance Capital Gold Loan
- Faster Processing- Gold loans are instantly approved and they do not require any harsh document requirements.
- Lower Interest Rate- The interest rates to avail the Finance Capital Gold Loan is quite reasonable and low.
- Multipurpose- one can avail of the loan against gold for a number of purposes like funding a vacation, medical or educational expenses, etc.
- Business Proposal- you can even avail Finance Capital Gold Loan for the expansion of your business.