All About Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Bangalore
Allahabad Bank Gold loan is a secured loan. The loan is provided against collateral in the form of gold jewelry. On Onee has to deposit their gold in the bank and they get the deposited gold ornaments back only after they have paid back the loan amount in full including interest. One can avail several gold loan schemes from Allahabad bank. The amount of loan against gold you will get depends upon the value of the gold you surrender for the loan in the bank. The value and purity of the gold will be checked by the bank. Allahabad Gold loan is a good option if you are looking for instant liquidity. Gold Loan can be taken by individuals who require funds for any needs. The gold loan catered by Allahabad Bank with affordable values. Bangalore is the IT city of India is commonly known as “IT capital of India” and “Silicon of India”?Bangalore is the capital of Karnataka (Indian state), is a cosmopolitan city which reflects modern India in terms of technology. The climate of the city is pleasant throughout the year which makes it comfort which fora living.
Why is Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Bangalore?
- To meet the immediate financial requirements, Allahabad gold loan is a preferred choice of individuals for several reasons. Some of those reasons include:
- Allahabad Gold loans interest is low as compared to other available options such as personal Loan.
- Gold loan tenure is very flexible and its tenure varies from months to years.
- To get a gold loan, only minimal documentation is required.
- Fast disbursement of the gold loan is another much-loved feature of Allahabad bank gold loan.
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Bangalore Eligibility
To apply for a gold loan with Allahabad bank, an individual must own gold and should be above 21 years of age. These are the two key qualifying criteria that make an applicant eligible to get an Allahabad bank gold loan.
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Bangalore Interest Rate
The interest rate of an Allahabad bank gold loan is very low compared to other banks and NBFC, which is usually 2-3% higher than the base rate. Interested borrowers can use gold loan interest rate calculator to find out the latest interest rates offered by the different banks in India. Gold loan EMI calculator makes it easy to choose the most suitable Gold loan scheme offered by Allahabad Bank.
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Bangalore Rate of Interest
Minimum Rs. 5000 & Maximum Rs 5 lakhs
12 Months (Minimum)
1% of the total loan amount.
What is the Gold Loan EMI Calculator?
Dialabank brings the easy way to use gold loan EMI calculator for individuals who wish to borrow money from a lender, based on their gold as collateral. Since Gold prices are rising day by day, applicants get a good value on their gold, as the value of the jewelry directly affects the amount of loan to be approved. The online calculator featured on Dialabank can further help you find out how much EMI you would need to pay for the borrowed gold loan amount. With the use of this, you can try different rates of interest and tenure permutations offered by Allahabad Bank.
Document Required for Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Bangalore
- 2 passport size photograph
- ID Proof- Driving License / PAN Card / Passport Copy / Voter ID card / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card (Any one document needs to be submitted)
- Address Proof- Driving License / Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport Copy / registered lease agreement with not older than 3 months utility bills in the name of the landlord (anyone)
How to apply for Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Bangalore?