About Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh
Allahabad Bank is a public sector nationalized bank with its headquarters in Kolkata, India. Allahabad Bank was the first Stock Bank in India and was established on 24 April 1865 in Allahabad.
Allahabad Bank offers Gold Loan to help you meet your financial requirements of immediate cash. Primarily catering to borrowers from the middle and lower-income groups, the Allahabad Bank Gold loan offers instant credit for multiple purposes.
Allahabad Gold loan provides an effective solution to meet temporary monetary contingencies. The funds from the Allahabad Bank Gold loan can be used for weddings, education, business expansion, or any other similar purpose. With minimal documentation and secure storage, Allahabad Bank provides a gold loan with a simple funding option to meet your needs.
Features & Benefits of Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh
- Multipurpose – Allahabad Bank Gold loan can be used for any genuine purpose, ranging from education to housing to business.
- Quick approval – These Gold loans can be availed without additional hassles, with minimal paperwork and documentation required.
- High quantum – One can avail of Gold loans of different denominations, subject to their requirement and background.
- Competitive interest – Allahabad Bank Gold loan comes at a competitive rate of interest, making repayment light on the pocket.
- Prepayment – Borrowers can choose to prepay the Allahabad Bank Gold loan without the worry of prepayment charges.
Rate of Interest for Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh
The rate of Interest charged by Allahabad Bank depends on a number of factors, including the purpose for which a loan is availed. Loan up to Rs 5 lakhs which are designed to cater to priority sector needs are charged an interest of 12%.
Gold loans for other priority sector needs, including agriculture and retail, are charged an interest of 10.05%. Gold loans availed for non-priority sector retail is charged an interest of 11.05%.
Document Required for Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh
- ID Proof- Driving License / PAN Card / Passport Copy / Voter ID card / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card
- Address Proof- Driving License / Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport Copy / registered lease agreement with not older than 6 months utility bills in the name of the landlord
- Declaration- A declaration mentioning the purpose for which a gold loan is being used
Fees and Charges for Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh
|Type of fee/charge||Amount|
|The service charge for Priority sector loan||
|The service charge for non-priority sector loan||
Gold loan in other cities
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh||Gold Loan Chandigarh|
|IIFL Gold Loan Chandigarh||Manappuram Gold Loan Ambala|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Chandigarh|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Chandigarh||Muthoot Gold Loan Kalka|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 2 Features & Benefits of Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 3 Rate of Interest for Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 4 Document Required for Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 5 Fees and Charges for Allahabad Bank Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 6 Gold loan in other cities