Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 50 Lakh.|
|Arunachal Pradesh Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Arunachal Pradesh Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram is Rs. 5,340|
|Processing Fee||1.5% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||1%+ GST of the Loan Amount|
|Repayment Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Advantages
- Less Documentation Process – Firstly, Documentation requirements for availing a Gold Loan from Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank are quite less. The applicants are not asked to provide lengthy proofs to avail the financial service.
- Easy to get – Another feature is, Availability of Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Gold Loan service is excellent. That is, people can easily avail a gold loan at nearby branches. It is not tough to find a nearby branch.
- CIBIL Score – In addition to this, Credit Score does not matter in this service, that is, the applicant does not have to worry about low credit repayment history. If anybody has a bad repayment history, they can improve the same by taking a Gold Loan.
- Processing Fees – Furthermore, Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank does not charge any processing cost for a loan application. Most of the banks charge a fee, but in the case of this company, there are no charges of availing a Gold Loan.
- Tenure – Also, Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Bank provides a flexible period of the loan. It starts at one year and can go up to 1 year.
- Safety – Moreover, the protection of ornaments is the responsibility of the bank. That is, the applicant does not have to worry about the ornaments they have deposited.
- Simple Process – Last but not least, the system of this service is very transparent. That is, Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank does not hide anything from the customers.
How Much Loan Can I Get through Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan?
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
|Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan
Why Choose Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan?
- The bank is very dedicated to its customers
- High Loan amount
- Quick processing
- Bad credit history/ CIBIL score, not an issue
- Instant Processing and Disbursal.
- Low Rates of Interest
- Minimum documentation required.
- Flexible repayment options
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality, Gold Quantity||Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams|
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures the high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
Documents required for Applying for Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan are :
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.|
|Agriculture Proof ( only if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized coloured|
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
|Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% onwards|
|Processing Fee||1.5% of the loan amount|
|Loan Amount||₹ 25,000 to ₹ 50 lakh|
|Prepayment Charges||2% of the outstanding principal amount|
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan service is a hassle-free and straightforward process that can be done from the comfort of your home. You can do it online by visiting the bank’s official website and submitting a form with necessary information regarding yourself and the Gold Loan you wish to avail. You will then need to visit the branch with the required documents and your gold.
You can also apply with Dialabank by following the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Visit Dialabank’s digital platform, where you will have just to fill a form without any registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact you and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in fulfilling your financial needs.
- You will get personalised service, giving you the option of comparing and taking the best deal according to your needs without any extra charges.
- With Dialabank, you can compare the different offers and schemes from different banks based on funding provided and the rate of interest charged for choosing the best loan deal for yourself.
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): For Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank users.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): For Non-Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank users.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank account at your closest Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Loan Center.
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
For any sort of assistance regarding Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank gold loan, you can contact us on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
Gold jewellery of 18-24 carats such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, all of these are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Uses of Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
FAQs About Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan?
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank provides Gold Loan to people aged 18-70 years at attractive interest rates depending on the amount to be sanctioned and the quality of your gold. Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank gives gold loans starting from Rs 25000 to a maximum of Rs 25 lakhs with a tenure commencing up to 36 months.
✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank?
You can get a gold loan from Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank by either personally visiting any of the branches near you or you can apply online with Dialabank by simply filling a form online. Once your documentation is verified the loan amount will be disbursed in the account.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan amount is Rs 5,340 and varies depending on the purity of your gold ornaments (18Cr to 22Cr). It varies per gram of gold.
✅ How does Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan work?
Once the borrower pledges his gold with Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank and fulfils the documentation required, the loan amount is instantly disbursed in his account.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank?
The gold loan interest rate in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank starts at 7.0% per annum.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank?
To check your gold loan status in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank just follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank web page.
- Fill in your personal details and unique credentials to log in.
- Track the status of your loan application.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank?
You can calculate the gold loan interest on your Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Loan by simply subtracting the borrowed amount from the payable loan amount.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank?
You can avail a Gold Loan of up to Rs 1 crore from Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank provided you fulfil the eligibility requirements.
✅ What is the loan tenure of Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan?
The tenure for which Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold loan is available is from 6 months to 60 months.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan?
The processing fee applicable on Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan is 1.5% % of the loan amount.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan?
The prepayment charges in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold loan is 0-2% of the outstanding loan amount.
✅ How to renew Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Online?
To renew Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank loan against gold online you will have to apply for the same on Arunachal Pradesh Rural Banks’ portal.
✅ How to Pay Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank loan amount online using any of the modes available like e-wallets, net banking, m-banking, debit cards etc.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you cannot pay your Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank gold loan amount for 3 months the bank will warn you to repay the loan amount on time. If, in case you continuously make loan defaults the bank will have all rights to sell your gold ornaments pledged.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank gold loan either by visiting the branch personally and filling the form for the same or can also apply online on Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank’s website by logging in with your credentials.
✅ How to pay Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Gold Loan through Credit Card?
Paying Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank gold loan through credit card is not possible and authentic as per the RBI guidelines.