What Is Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Calculating EMI can be inconvenient Dialabank provides a free Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator to all its valued customers. Gold prices keep waving and if you are thinking about getting a loan from Assam Gramin Vikash Bank or any bank or financial institute, use Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate your interest rates to get t e EMI. Gold rates are increasing in India. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator can help you find the best value for your gold with today’s gold price in Assam.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a user-friendly tool developed for all our valued customers with no limits to calculate and compare the gold loan interest rate provided by multiple banks near you. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator is available on Dialabank; you can use it whenever you want, and you can find the right amount of EMIs you will pay every month.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator can also help you compare the interest rates of all banks available in Assam and India for better results, multiple options, and accurate EMI information; use the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool provided by Dialabank to get the best value for your gold with the flowing gold rate in Assam.
About Gold Loan
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank provides gold loans to all the customers for investment or personal use; get a loan with less paperwork and a speedy process, and suppose you choose Dialabank for your gold loan. In that case, the gold loan will be processed within a moment, and you can use the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate and find the precise amount you will be paying; you will be getting our experts assistance and the best bank and value for your gold. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator deals with all changes in the gold rate in Assam.
Gold is considered the most precious metal in India as it is primarily for gifts at a wedding or to wear on a special occasion. Some also use it for investment, but it’s expensive. Moreover, it limits your proficiency in buying the gold to make this possible; Assam Gramin Vikash Bank provides the gold loan. The bank offers you money by keeping your gold as collateral. You will get back your gold after final repayment;
The maturity is flexible in a bullet repayment scheme. Compare loans interest rates and get precise EMI offered by different banks around you with the help of the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator. You can calculate different interest rates, tenure, or combine both provided by various banks in Assam and all around the globe.
Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- Flexibility: You get to choose the maturity date in bullet repayment. In EMI repayment, some banks can go as low as three months to 60 months. You can choose anywhere between 12 to 48 months in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank.
- Low interest: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan is 7% lower than other loans. Other loans go up to 50%
- Prepayment charges: Some banks don’t charge any prepayment fees. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan prepayment charge is 0% to 2%.
- Documents: A gold loan is a simple and easy process with less documentation required.
- Speed: Less Documentation in all types of gold loans; hence, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank will provide you with the gold loan in an instant.
Benefits of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- Best value: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator will give the best value for your gold according to the current gold rate in Assam.
- Quick Results: Results are faster than any human in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator.
- Accurate: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator gives you the exact amount that you for further process.
- Latest price: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a user-friendly tool developed for all our valued customers and deals with the latest gold price in Assam.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank provides gold loan for individuals with a minimum age of 18 and with a maximum age of 70 years.
- Loan Amount: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan offers the minimum amount of 90% LTV on the market gold price, and it can go upto ₹ 10 lakhs and for agriculture ₹5 lakh.
- Employment Requirements: A loan is provided to Salaried or self-employed individuals.
- Gold as a Security: The gold provided should be minimum of 18 carats, a minimum weight of 10 grams, and should meet the international gold standard.
- CIBIL Score Requirements: Required CIBIL score is 500 in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan.
- Documents Required: 2 passport size photos, any ID proof, No income proof, residential proof in case of rent, electric or water bills of 1 year, no land ownership proof for agriculture if the amount is more than 1 lakh.
Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Gold Loan EMI Payments
- Easy payment: Instead of paying a lump sum amount, you get the opportunity to pay the amount anywhere between 12 to 48 months in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank. Some banks offer from 3 to 60 months.
- Tenure: The tenure for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator is 12 to 48 months. If bullet repayment scheme, you can pay the amount according to the maturity date.
- Low interest: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator is 7%. Some banks offer an interest rate of 7% to 12%.
- Scheme: Nowadays, banks provide a variety of schemes for a gold loan; you can choose anyone according to your income standard.
- Visit Dialabank for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- Monthly payment: Biggest inconvenience is the regular monthly payment.
What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
A bullet repayment scheme is a repayment scheme where you pay the outstanding amount on a predetermined date (maturity) with all interest and other charges. The repayment is flexible as you choose the date you need for making the payment of the gold instead of making payments every month. It is suitable for people who want to get a loan for a short time. Bullet repayment can help you save your money on interest and get riddance of monthly payments.
EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
EMI Scheme (₹)
₹ 3 Lakh
₹ 3.24 Lakh
₹ 3.44 Lakh
Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
Here is why you should consider bullet repayment schemes:
- No EMIs: Elimination of regular monthly payments.
- Short period loan: You can save a lot of money on interest if you avail yourself shorter time gold loan.
- Flexible repayment schedule: The bullet repayment scheme gives you the option to choose your repayment date.
Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- Interest: Some bank’s interest rates can be overpriced for bullet repayment schemes.
- Repayments: If you extend the tenure of your loan, you will pay higher charges than your regular EMI or any other scheme.
Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
Lowest EMI Per Lakh
SBI Gold Loan
Muthoot Gold Loan
Manappuram Gold Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Yes Bank Gold Loan
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
Federal Bank Gold Loan
Canara Bank Gold Loan
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank Gold Loan
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
PNB Gold Loan
Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator work?
You need to put the following detail:
- The interest rate offered by the banks/lender
- The loan amount of the subscribed or required Gold loan principal
- The loan tenure
After you input all the details mentioned above, the calculator will show your monthly repayments instantly. You can use the Gold Loan Calculator, visit Dialabank,
Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
To calculate the Gold Loan (EMIs) Equated Monthly Installments, the calculator tool can be helpful in several ways:
- The best part of using the calculator is for comparing the interest rates of different banks.
- You can get the detailed amount you need to pay.
- Save your time by using the EMI calculator, as it gives you results instantly.
- EMI calculator works with all changes in the gold price today.
- Better planning can be done by using the calculator.
- Visit dialabank for the EMI calculator tool.
FAQs About Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator
✅ What are the Chances of Facing Rejection?
The loan is processed for disbursement only after proper verification of the gold supplied. Suppose it is discovered that the gold item is fraudulent, stolen, or missing a bill, or that the documents are not authentic, the odds of rejection increase. Otherwise, because the loan is granted based on gold grade and simple KYC paperwork, there is a trivial risk of it being denied.
✅ Do I Need to be an Existing Customer of a Bank to Avail a Gold Loan?
Some banks may need you to be a current client to receive certain benefits from a gold loan. On the other hand, many other banks do not require you to be a customer to apply for a gold loan. If you search for a gold loan outside your regular bank, reputable non-bank financial companies (NBFCs) are another choice.
✅ Do I Require a Guarantor for a Gold Loan?
No, a guarantor is not needed for a gold loan. In the case of a default, your gold is utilized as collateral.
✅ How does Gold Loan Work?
Loan Against Gold is very simple to understand as well as easy to avail. The Bank provides you with funds for your gold Jewelry. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 2 About Gold Loan
- 3 Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- 4 Benefits of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 5 Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 7 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 8 Gold Loan EMI Payments
- 9 What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
- 10 EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
- 11 Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 12 Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 13 Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
- 14 How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator work?
- 15 Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
- 16 FAQs About Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Calculator