About Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is a rural bank which was established in 2006. This bank was formed after the merger of Pragjyotish Gaonlia Bank, Lakhimi Gaonlia Bank, Cachar Gramin Bank, and Subansiri Gaonlia Bank. These 7 regional zones cover 413 branches. It is one of the leading banks of Assam to provide financial services to the people.
Gold Loan is a financial facility that provides help to customers in a time of financial crisis. It is a type of secured loan in which the loan amount depends upon the quality and quantity of the Gold Jewellery kept as security.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Gold Loan per gram||
variable depending on the purity of gold
|Age of Borrower||18 – 70 years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 10 lakhs|
|Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||
Up to 70%, 90% in case of higher interest rates
|The purity of Eligible gold||18 carat to 22-carat gold|
|Loan Tenure||12 months to 48 months|
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Being eligible for a gold loan is easier in comparison to other loans:
|Age||18-70 years of age|
Gold Quality, Quantity
Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams
Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Documents required for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan
2 Passport-Sized latest coloured photos
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Agricultural Land Proof
Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose. In the case of Agriculture Loan on the gold of more than Rs. 1 lakh there is no requirement of proof for allied agriculture purposes.
|Demand Promissory Note||
Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
|Gold Loan Rate||10.70%-12% p.a.|
Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
|Prepayment Charges||0 – 2 %.|
|Gold Valuation Charges||variable|
How Much Can I Get Through Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan?
|Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr Gold||Loan on 20Cr Gold||Loan on 22Cr Gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
Why Choose Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan?
- No income and salary criteria- To begin, Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return of the money.
- CIBIL Score: Secondly, Gold Loan is also available in case of bad CIBIL Score or low-income level.
- You need to repay only the interest- Thirdly, You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- Furthermore, The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- Finally, No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
|6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Apply for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan?
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill the Gold Loan form. We will need your details to shortlist the loan offers that fit best for you.
- Our relationship manager will soon contact you.
- With Dialabank, you can also avail of a doorstep document pick up facility.
- For further assistance, call us at 9878981144
Avail your Gold Loan with Dialabank and get personalized assistance
FAQs About Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan
✅What is Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan?
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan is a facility given to the customers to fulfil the financial requirements of the borrower at a competitive rate of interests for a tenure of your choosing which can be used for any purpose other than speculative reasons.
✅How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan rates in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank depends on the rate of gold in the market and the quality of the gold that is to be pledged. The customers can avail of a loan amount up to 70% of the collateral value.
✅What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank?
Rate of Interest charged on the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan depends upon the amount of the loan that is to be borrowed. It starts at 10.70%. The rate of interest charged is lower in case of Gold Loan as it is a fully secured loan and the bank has no risk in lending it.
✅How to pay Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan online?
You can repay the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan online using various convenient options given by the bank. Contact the customer care executive or loan officer for more details.
✅How to apply for Gold Loan in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank?
Applying for an Assam Gramin Vikash Bank gold loan is a hassle-free and easy process. You just need to visit the branch of the bank with your gold and documents or you can apply for it online through Dialabank. You don’t need any income proof to apply.
✅How to renew Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan online?
The renewal process of the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank gold loan requires your presence in the bank branch. You need to carry all loan-related documents with you and get the gold revalued for renewal.
✅How to take Gold Loan from Assam Gramin Vikash Bank?
Taking a Gold Loan from Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is a convenient process.
Just apply for the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank gold loan by visiting the nearest bank branch and get your gold evaluated. Accept the offer made by the banker and get quick disbursement of funds. You can do all this from the comfort of your home by applying through Dialabank.
✅How to check Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan status?
Checking the status of your Assam Gramin Vikash Bank gold loan application can be done by visiting the home branch and contacting the loan officer associated with your file. You can also check it online by entering your loan application details. However, the loan is disbursed on the same day and checking the status is only required in a few rare cases.
✅What happens if someone defaults Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan?
If someone defaults the repayment schedule for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan the bank charges a penalty fee from the borrower and also auctions off the gold for the recovery of the amount.
✅How can I apply for the EMI moratorium on the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold loan?
You can apply for an Assam Gramin Vikash Bank gold loan moratorium if you don’t want to start repaying right away. Apply for it through the bank’s official portal.