Barclays Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Barclays Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Barclays Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Per Gram Today ₹ 5,121|
|Barclays Bank Gold Loan Age Criteria||18 to 65 years|
|Barclays Bank Gold Loan Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 1 crore|
|Barclays Bank Minimum Loan Amount||Up to 75% LTV|
|Barclays Bank Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Barclays Bank Maximum Loan Tenure||10 yrs (After 1-year renewal is required)|
About Barclays Bank Gold Loan
The purpose of the Barclays Bank Gold Loan is to provide loans to borrowers against the pledge of their gold |gold ornaments| gold coins to meet their urgent financial needs with lower interest rates and faster disbursement. Barclays Bank Account is a bank in India. It has 11 branches and it provides all the financial services to its applicants like saving a deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, net banking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, etc.
Funds from Barclays Bank Gold Loan can be used for weddings, education, business growth, or any other similar purpose. With minimal documentation and secure storage, Gold Loan is an easy way to finance to meet your needs. Barclays Bank Gold Loan has certain advantages such as faster processing time, lower interest rates, intermediate time, etc. The Bank assists you in meeting an urgent need for money when you are experiencing financial difficulties.
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Barclays Bank Gold Loan
According to the recent gold rates, Indian banks provide a gold loan of ₹ 5,121 per gram. Barclays Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate Today is ₹ 5,121 for 22-carat adornments determined at the best LTV of 90% and normal gold loan costs of most recent 30 days in 2020 is ₹ 5,121 of 22 carats.
Barclays Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – updated January 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Apr 22 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Why Choose Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
Many banks and non-financial institutions provide Gold Loan. Then why should you choose Barclays Bank Gold Loan? Here are some reasons:
- The bank is very committed to its customers.
- The maximum loan amount from a minimum of thousands to 1 crore.
- Fast processing.
- Bad credit history/CIBIL school, not a problem.
- Fast processing and extraction.
- Very low-interest rate.
- Small documents are required.
- Flexible payment option.
Know More – Best Gold Loan Services
Advantages of Barclays Bank Gold Loan
- Multipurpose – Barclays Bank Gold Loan can be used for any legal purpose, from education to housing or business.
- Immediate approval – You can get a Barclays Bank Gold Loan without any problems, with small paperwork and a proper eligibility process.
- High Price – Borrowers can get Gold loans for different categories, depending on their needs and background.
- Competitive Interest – Barclays Bank Gold Loan comes with a competitive interest rate on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI-based loans and making light paid out of pocket. Pay off your gold loan at a lower EMI, in addition to your choice.
- Prepayments – Borrowers can choose to repay the Barclays Bank Gold Loan without having to worry about prepaid rates.
- Security Guarantee – Any gold donated to Barclays Bank as collateral is stored safely in a closet so that you don’t have to worry about the safety or security of your gold.
- Fast and Effective Service – In addition to the 50-minute overtime payment with small transcripts
- Complete transparency – Gold loan rates and other costs are carried forward in writing, as well as a quotation, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden costs or fees.
- Foreclosure charges – The Bank charges 0.50% of the loan amount as foreclosure charges.
Barclays Bank Account Gold Loan Eligibility
- The person applying should be at least 18 years old.
- Any person who owns gold, gold ornaments, or gold coins that need to be mortgaged with the bank.
- A person should have a regular income (optional).
- Persons who are having Savings or Current account with the bank (optional).
Documents Required for Barclays Bank Gold Loan
A Gold Loan is a financial product offered to borrowers by Barclays Bank where funds are provided to meet the financial needs of the applicant. The applicant’s gold ornaments are held as collateral by the bank for funding. The whole process of Barclays Bank Gold Loan is problematic and easy to find in small documents. The bank guarantees the maximum security of your gold jewelry until the loan closes.
- Duly filled up and signed the gold loan application form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Proof of Address – Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Proof of income -Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 or Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (optional)
Barclays Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
A Gold Loan can fulfil all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan Interest Rate is offered by the Barclays Bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan. Gold Loan can meet all your short-term and long-term emergency needs.
The interest rate on which you will be charged depends on the value of the loan and the quality/purity of the gold that you must keep as bank security. The Gold Loan interest rates offered by Barclays Bank are low compared to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
Barclays Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for a Barclays Bank Gold Loan service is a simple and straightforward process that can be done for the comfort of your home. You can do this online by visiting the official website of the bank and submitting the form with the required information about you and the Gold Loan you wish to receive. You will need to visit the branch with the required documents and your gold.
You can apply with Dialabank by following the steps below to get a Gold Loan according to your need.
- Visit Dialabank’s digital platform, where you will be able to complete the form without registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in meeting your financial needs.
- You will find a customized service, giving you the opportunity to compare and take the best deal depending on your needs at no additional cost.
- With Dialabank, you can compare different offers and programs from different banks based on the loans offered and the interest rate charged by choosing the best loan agreement.
How to Pay Your Barclays Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your development of Barclays Bank Gold Loan can be restored in three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are the current owner of a record with Barclays Bank Gold Loan, Stand Instruction is the best payment method. Your EMI amount will be charged automatically at the end of each monthly cycle from the Barclays Bank Gold Loan account you display.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This method can be used if you have a non-Barclays Bank Gold Loan account and you may require your EMI to be charged as a result until the end of the monthly cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit expired EMI checks from a Barclays Bank Gold Loan account to the nearest Barclays Bank Gold Loan branch. The new PDC layout must be installed on time. It would be good to note that Post Dated Checks will be collected at non-ECS locations.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Barclays Bank
Any Gold jewelry can be Gold Bangles, Gold rings, gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, all of these are accepted by receiving a Gold Loan.
Uses of Barclays Bank Gold Loan
Proceeds from the acquisition of the Barclays Bank Gold Loan service can be used for many purposes such as:
- Funding any personal expenses such as marriage, travel, higher tuition fees, etc.
- For all the needs of your business, such as buying raw materials, expanding the business, etc.
- You can also get a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The Bank offers low-interest rates on Gold Loans for agricultural or joint ventures.
Barclays Bank Gold Loan Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Barclays Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7% (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Barclays Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
No processing fee up to ₹ 25,000.
0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum payment of ₹ 300 applies to amounts ranging from ₹ 25,000 – less than l 5 lakh.
0.28% of the total debt, subject to at least Rs.1500 applies to more than Rs.5 lakh yet less than Rs.1 crore.
Barclays Bank Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
Barclays Bank Gold Loan offers gold development for horticultural needs under two different categories of Bumper Agri Jewel Loan and other Agri Jewel Loan. The financial costs for the two classes are shown as follows:
|For Bumper Agri Jewel Loan||For Other Agri Jewel Loan Products|
|Fixed: 8.50%||starting from 11.50 %|
Please Note RBI has decided to increase the LTV ratio for Gold Loan from 75% to 90% till 31st March 2021
FAQs About Barclays Bank Gold Loan
The rundown of records that should be submitted to profit the advance is referenced underneath:
- Application form.
- Evidence of address, for example, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID, and so on
- Evidence of personality, for example, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, and so on
- Agribusiness land evidence in the candidate’s name.
- Evidence that harvest will be developed.
Since the loan is given on agriculture, every farmer is instantly eligible for loan.
The fundamental highlights of the Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme are referenced underneath:
- No undisclosed charges
- Gem appraiser and handling charges will be material
- The rate of interest is low
- The reimbursement plan is advantageous
- The advance cycle is simple and bothers free
The Barclays Bank Gold Loan have secured loans that come with quick disbursement to meet your urgent financial needs. Gold Loan from India Bank can be availed at attractive interest rates.
You can avail of a Gold Loan of ₹ 5,121 per gram from the Indian Bank, depending on the quality of your gold.
The rate of interest in the Barclays Bank Gold Loan for Gold Loan starts at 7.0% per annum. This rate varies depending on the purity of gold and the loan amount to be disbursed.
You can check your Barclays Bank Gold Loan status online by visiting the Bank’s online portal and filling in the form your Gold Loan application details
You can avail a maximum of up to 90% of the gold jewelry’s value from the Indian Bank.
The maximum tenure of your Barclays Bank Gold Loan is up to 36 months.
Barclays Bank Gold Loan charges a processing fee of up to 1% of the Loan Amount on their Gold Loan.
Indian Bank charges up to 1% of the outstanding loan amount as charges for prepayment of its gold loan.
You can renew your Indian Bank Gold loan online by simply logging into your i-mobile app account and renew your gold loan under the Gold Loan section by entering the loan account details.
To repay the Barclays Bank Gold Loan interest online you can use the payment options available on the bank’s website or can make your loan payments through net banking, debit cards, or through the i-mobile app.
If you fail to repay the Indian Barclays Bank Gold Loan amount, you will be first warned by the bank against making any more defaults. But if the defaults continue your gold jewelry kept as collateral might be sold off.
You can apply for the Barclays Bank Gold Loan moratorium online by logging in with your credentials or can also visit the bank personally.
✅ How to pay Barclays Bank Gold Loan through credit card?
Paying Barclays Bank Gold Loan through credit card is not allowed.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
The rate of Gold Loan per gram depends on the quality of your gold and the price of gold in the market. Indian Bank provides a 75-90% funding on the market price of the gold.
You can pay for your Gold Loan from Barclays Bank in easy monthly installments or through post-dated cheques.
Apply for Gold Loan with Barclays Bank by visiting the branch and enquiring about the same with your banker. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get the offers and deals as per your needs.
To renew your Gold Loan, you will be required to visit the loan branch with your loan documents and apply for a renewal. A renewal fee may be charged, and after revaluation of your gold, your loan will be renewed.
You can take Barclays Bank Gold Loan by visiting the branch with your Gold and required documents. You may also apply online with Dialabank and look out for different options offered by banks across India.
You can get a quick Gold Loan from Barclays Bank by visiting the branch or through online inquiry at Dialabank’s digital platform.
Check your Gold Loan status by calling the Indian Bank in their customer care number. You may also visit the branch in person and ask your banker for any updates.
You can close your Barclays Bank Gold Loan once you have paid all your pending dues. The bank after documentation will close your loan and return to you the gold that was pledged.
If you desire to renew your Gold Loan with Indian Bank, all you need to do is visit the branch with your documents and apply for a renewal. Your gold will be revalued, and new loan terms will be decided. After you pay a minimal renewal fee, your loan will be renewed for a new tenure.
When you default on your Gold Loan, the bank will at first remind you of your pending dues. Then a legal notice is issued at your given address. On continuous defaulting, the bank gets the legal rights to sell your pledged gold to recover the entire sum overdue.
Barclays Bank Gold Loan is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has nearly 3000 branches to meet your banking needs.
✅ What is the Barclays Bank Gold Loan customer care number?
For contacting the Barclays Bank Gold loan call at 9878981144 for any query.
✅ What is the Barclays Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
Barclays Bank Gold Loan can only be closed after the full payment of the loan amount is done.
✅ What is the Barclays Bank Gold Loan preclosure charge?
Up to 2% preclosure charges before 3 months, and after that only 1% is charged.
✅ What is the Barclays Bank Gold Loan overdraft scheme?
The fee is not payable as for a standard loan and has both options, secured and unsecured ODs depending on your preferences and eligibility. The Overdraft Center at Barclays Bank is simple to understand. An overdraft is allowed for a maximum amount of Rs. 15 lakh.
✅ What is the Barclays Bank Gold Loan maximum tenure?
The maximum tenure of the Canara Bank Gold loan is 36 months.
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 6 months.
✅What is the foreclosure procedure for Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
Barclays Bank has 0.50% as Foreclosure charges.
Table of Contents [show]
Table of Contents
- 1 Barclays Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 About Barclays Bank Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Barclays Bank Gold Loan
- 4 Barclays Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – updated January 2021
- 5 Why Choose Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 6 Advantages of Barclays Bank Gold Loan
- 7 Barclays Bank Account Gold Loan Eligibility
- 8 Documents Required for Barclays Bank Gold Loan
- 9 Barclays Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
- 10 Barclays Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 11 How to Pay Your Barclays Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- 12 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Barclays Bank
- 13 Uses of Barclays Bank Gold Loan
- 14 Barclays Bank Gold Loan Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 15 Benefits of Barclays Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 16 Barclays Bank Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
- 17 FAQs About Barclays Bank Gold Loan
- 17.1 ✅ What are the documents needed to profit the Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.2 ✅ Who can apply for the Loan?
- 17.3 ✅ What are the primary highlights of the Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme?
- 17.4 ✅ What is Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.5 ✅ How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.6 ✅ What is the gold loan interest rate in Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.7 ✅ How to check gold loan status in Barclays Bank?
- 17.8 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail myself on a gold loan from Barclays Bank ?
- 17.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of the Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.10 ✅ How much processing fee is applicable on Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.11 ✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.12 ✅ How to renew Barclays Bank Gold Loan online?
- 17.13 ✅ How to pay Barclays Bank Gold Loan interest online?
- 17.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Barclays Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 17.15 ✅ How can I apply for an EMI moratorium on Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.16 ✅ How to pay Barclays Bank Gold Loan through credit card?
- 17.17 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.18 ✅ How to pay Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.19 ✅ How to apply for Gold Loan in Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.20 ✅ How to renew Barclays Bank Gold Loan online?
- 17.21 ✅ How to take Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.22 ✅ How to get Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.23 ✅ How to check Barclays Bank Gold Loan status?
- 17.24 ✅ How to close Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.25 ✅ How to renew Indian Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.26 ✅ What happens if someone defaults on Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.27 ✅ How many branches of Barclays Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.28 ✅ What is the Barclays Bank Gold Loan customer care number?
- 17.29 ✅ What is the Barclays Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 17.30 ✅ What is the Barclays Bank Gold Loan preclosure charge?
- 17.31 ✅ What is the Barclays Bank Gold Loan overdraft scheme?
- 17.32 ✅ What is the Barclays Bank Gold Loan maximum tenure?
- 17.33 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
- 17.34 ✅What is the foreclosure procedure for Barclays Bank Gold Loan?