Barclays Finance Gold Loan Key Features
|Barclays Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Barclays Finance Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today ₹ 5,121|
|Age Criteria||18 to 65 years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 1 crore|
|Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||Up to 75%|
|The Purity of Eligible gold||18 to 22-carat gold|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||10 yrs (After 1-year renewal is required)|
|Min ROI Per Lakh||Rs. 833|
Advantages of Barclays Finance Gold Loan
- Instant Gold Loan: The sum of the Loan in Barclays Finance Gold Loan ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1 crore.
- Gold Ornament: The loan can only be availed on loan ornaments.
- Loan Tenure: When it comes to avail a gold loan, then it holds a maximum duration of 10 years.
- Value for Gold: A professional Appraiser will be made available by the bank for evaluating the purity of your gold.
- Safety and security: After figuring out the valuation of Gold, the professionals put the Gold in a sealed pouch, packs it, and safely place it in the vault of the bank. The procedure takes place in the presence of the client. This makes sure that the borrower’s Gold is entirely safe and secured in the bank’s possession.
- Approval duration: Within 30 minutes, you can get the Loan.
- Bank provides special offers to the existing account holders.
- The maximum LTV ratio is 75%, and it is fixed by RBI (Reserve Bank of India).
- Many banks grant higher interest rates for a shorter tenure and lower rates of interest for a higher tenure, but ICICI bank doesn’t do so. The mandate for the gold loan is fixed for all customers. It is up to 10 years.
- The bank provides Gold Loan for agricultural activities at lower rates of interest.
How Much loan Can I Get through Barclays Finance Gold Loan?
Barclays Finance Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is Rs. 5,121. 22-carat jewelry is calculated at a maximum LTV of 75%. Loan per gram keeps on changing every day as per the price of the gold.
Barclays Finance Gold Loan Per Gram – Update December 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Apr 17 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Barclays Finance Gold Loan
As we know, a bank comprehends the value of a client’s satisfaction, needs, and assets and subsequently gives the genuine worth of it at the critical moment through its Gold Loan Facility. Barclays Finance Gold Loan is one of the natural and quick loans with a reasonable interest rate.
It’s a hassle-free loan facility with no Equated Monthly Installment stresses and quick approval. Gold loans give funds for expenses such as education, holiday, agricultural requirement, or other little essentials. With a specific end goal to grab Barclays Finance Gold Loan, you need to apply here. Barclays Finance is one of the most reliable banks in India. It was established in 1994. Loans, insurance, finance, banking, and wealth administration are some commercial outcomes of Barclays Finance. Gold loan is one of the most rendered financial results of Barclays Finance.
There are so many banks and non-banking business organizations that grant gold loans now, but Barclays Finance is the most trustworthy. The bank has a vast area of the interface, and it has been assisting consumers with high-quality and most secured commercial assistance.
- Barclays Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum.
- Barclays Finance Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is Rs. 5,121.
- Barclays Finance Gold Loan Tenure is up to 10 years. (after 1-year renewal)
- Barclays Finance Gold Loan processing fee is 1% + GST.
Barclays Finance Gold Loan Eligibility
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
The Barclays Finance Gold Loan eligibility requirements are as follows:
Barclays Finance Gold Loan Documents Required
Availing a Barclays Finance Gold Loan requires the following documents:
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.|
|Agriculture Proof ( only if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized colored|
Barclays Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Barclays Finance Gold Loan
|Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Renewal Fees||Rs 250- Rs 500 (depending on the loan amount)|
|Loan Amount||₹ 10,000 to ₹ 1 crore|
|Prepayment Charges||1% of the outstanding principal amount|
|Document Charges||Rs 199 (for loans up to 1-year tenure)|
Types of Barclays Finance Gold Loan
- Bullet Repayment: This is the most often used means for short duration loans when it comes to repayment of Loan Against Gold. In this arrangement, the borrower has to pay the Barclays Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate throughout the tenure of the loan. This means that the principal value has to be settled at the finish of the loan tenure.
- Overdraft Facility: Most popularly used by the self-employed people because of the fluctuating money requirements of such business people. Through this service, one can withdraw money according to his own needs.
- EMI Facility: This is another scheme that customers can choose for the repayment mode of the Loan Against Gold. In this, a fixed amount is calculated that the applicant has to pay monthly in the form of monthly installments. This value includes a part of the principal amount and the Barclays Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate.
Barclays Finance Gold Loan Apply Online
The process to apply online for an Gold Loan is as follows:
- Visit the digital platform of DialaBank.
- Fill a form for a gold loan, with the details like location and amount of gold.
- Our relationship manager will get in touch with you over your provided number.
- Choose the best loan for yourself and avail it instantly with DialaBank.
How to Pay Your Barclays Finance Gold Loan Loan EMI?
Your Barclays Finance Gold Loan advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): for current holders of Barclays Finance Bank account.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): for borrowers of non-Barclays Finance Gold Loan.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): Post-dated cheques can be posted from a non – Barclays Finance account nearby.
Barclays Finance Gold Loan Contact Number
For any sort of assistance regarding the Barclays Finance, you can contact us on the number 98789811466.
Gold Ornaments accepted by Barclays Finance Gold Loan
- Barclays Finance admits only Gold of 18 carats and 22 carats.
- The Bank accepts only gold jewelry as security.
- Minted coins are not granted.
Use Of Barclays Finance Gold Loan
- Faster processing – Gold loans are regarded as secured loans. Therefore, they do not require any problematic acceptability guidelines terms, and documentation, which presents it as one of the most rapid processing loans.
- Lower interest rate – In comparison with unsecured loans such as personal loans, gold loans are secured loans, need a more reasonable price of interest on the loan amount.
- Multipurpose – The loan value can be used for numerous objectives like financing a holiday, comprising wedding investments, clearing off pharmaceutical bills, etc.
- Business Purpose- You can apply for the Barclays Finance Gold Loan for all your shopping needs, such as buying raw material, generating sales, etc.
- Agricultural Purpose- Get a special rate of interest on the gold loans for cultivation persistence.
FAQs About Barclays Finance Gold Loan
Barclays Finance is a borrowing option available to all individuals who own any form of gold jewelry and are in urgent need of cash. The Barclays Finance Gold Loan is a multi-purpose loan and can be used for any sort of financial constraints like medical expenses, weddings, etc.
You can get a gold loan from Barclays Finance in the following few clicks:
- Fill in your necessary details in the form available on Dialabank.
- Our trained relationship manager will get back to you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the Loan which meets your requirements, in your specific region.
- Visit the nearest assigned branch.
- Get the loan amount in just 30 minutes.
Barclays Finance Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is Rs.5,121. It varies according to the quality of your gold.
The Barclays Finance Gold Loan works as a simple borrowing service available for any individual who is in need of urgent cash and has gold ornaments available for collateral security. On pledging the gold with the bank, the borrower can avail up to 75% of the LTV of the gold which can be repaid later in the form of EMIs.
The Barclays Finance Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum.
To check your Gold Loan status in Barclays Finance, online, just visit the Bank’s online portal and fill up a simple form with your Gold Loan application details.
To calculate the gold loan interest in Barclays Finance just subtract the principal amount from the total loan amount to be paid by the borrower.
The maximum gold loan amount that can be availed on a gold loan from Barclays Finance is up to 75% of the gold jewelry’s value kept as collateral.
The loan tenure of Barclays Finance Gold Loan is up to 10 years. But you will be required to renew your loan after 1 year.
A processing fee of up to 1% + GST is applicable on Gold Loan.
The charges for renewal in Gold Loan ranges from Rs 250 – Rs 500.
The charges for prepayment of Gold Loan is up to 1% of the outstanding loan amount.
To renew your Gold Loan online simply log in into your i-mobile app account and renew your gold loan under the Gold Loan section by entering the loan account details.
You can pay the gold loan interest online using online payment options available or can simply visit their online portal and make your loan payments through net banking, debit cards, or through the i-mobile app.
If you can’t pay the interest on this for 3 months, Barclays Finance will charge you with penal interest. If there are continuous defaults, the Bank will at first remind you of your pending dues or send a legal notice if repayment requests go unheard. Defaulting on your Gold Loan not only results in a decrease of your credit score but also makes you liable to face legal actions by the Bank, including confiscation and auction of your Gold.
You can ask for an EMI Moratorium on this loan online by logging in with your credentials or can also go to the bank individually. You require to present the moratorium offers at least five functioning days ere your EMI return’s scheduled date.
You will not be able to pay gold loan through credit cards as per RBI Guidelines. You can use various other modes like mobile banking, debits cards, cheques, demand drafts for loan repayment.
Table of Contents
- 1 Barclays Finance Gold Loan Key Features
- 2 Advantages of Barclays Finance Gold Loan
- 3 How Much loan Can I Get through Barclays Finance Gold Loan?
- 4 About Barclays Finance Gold Loan
- 5 Barclays Finance Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 Barclays Finance Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 Barclays Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 8 Types of Barclays Finance Gold Loan
- 9 Barclays Finance Gold Loan Apply Online
- 10 How to Pay Your Barclays Finance Gold Loan Loan EMI?
- 11 Barclays Finance Gold Loan Contact Number
- 12 Gold Ornaments accepted by Barclays Finance Gold Loan
- 13 Use Of Barclays Finance Gold Loan
- 14 FAQs About Barclays Finance Gold Loan
- 14.1 ✅ What is Barclays Finance Gold Loan?
- 14.2 ✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Barclays Finance?
- 14.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Barclays Finance?
- 14.4 ✅ How Does Barclays Finance Gold Loan work?
- 14.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan interest rate in Barclays Finance?
- 14.6 ✅ How to check gold loan status in Barclays Finance Gold Loan?
- 14.7 ✅ How to calculate gold loan interest in Barclays Finance?
- 14.8 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail on gold loan from Barclays Finance?
- 14.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of Barclays Finance Gold Loan?
- 14.10 ✅ How much processing fee is applicable On Barclays Finance Gold Loan?
- 14.11 ✅ What are the charges for renewal in Barclays Finance Gold Loan?
- 14.12 ✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in Barclays Finance Gold Loan?
- 14.13 ✅ How to renew Barclays Finance Gold Loan online?
- 14.14 ✅ How to pay Barclays Finance Gold Loan interest online?
- 14.15 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Barclays Finance Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 14.16 ✅ How can I apply for EMI moratorium on Barclays Finance Gold Loan?
- 14.17 ✅ How to pay Barclays Finance Gold Loan through credit card?