Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply now
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||Starting 5.88% per annum|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is
₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Requirement||18 Carat – 22 Carat|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Minimum Loan Amount||Up to 70%, 90% in case of higher interest rates|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Repayment Tenure||6 Months to 60 Months|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Schemes||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
About Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
On September 12, 2005, the Government of Gujarat as well as (BOB) Bank of Baroda. Besides that being the sponsor bank of Panchmahal Vadodara Gramin Bank, Surat Bharuch Gramin Bank as well as Valsad Dangs Gramin Bank, in the public interest and the importance of the development of the area served by the said by Regional Rural Banks as also in the interest of said RRBs themselves.
It had been decided that the announced RRBs should be amalgamated into a single RRB know as Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank with its Head office at Bharuch formerly known as Broach in State Gujarat, India.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
In general Loan on Gold, credit is available at a low-interest rate. Moreover, the reason behind that the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the Gold loan Interest Rate is less than that of a personal loan or any other kind of loan. Though the Gold Loan rate keeps on changing with the passage of time as well as person to person. The Baroda Gujarat Gramin Gold Loan is available at a 1% per month interest rate.
|Gold Loan Rate||5.88% per annum|
Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
|Prepayment Charges||0 – 2 %.|
|Gold Valuation Charges||variable|
Advantages of Baroda Gurajat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank follows a very simple and hassles free process
- Faster Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan disbursal.
- Minimum documentation.
- Improves customer service in a much shorter response turnaround time.
- 100% safety as well as protection of gold ornaments.
- The bank charges 0.50% of the principal amount as foreclosure charges.
How Much Can I Get Through Baroda Gurajat Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram – updated 2021|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr Gold||Loan on 20Cr Gold||Loan on 22Cr Gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
Baroda Gurajat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
Gold Quality, Quantity
Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams
Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan At Home
With the changing needs of the times, Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank has come across a simple yet valuable solution that will make everything easy for you. Just like your necessary commodities such as groceries, clothes and much more, everything is provided at your doorstep, in the same way, now, you can quickly get a gold loan at the comfort of your home.
If you are in urgent need of funds or too busy to visit a bank or prefer social distancing, Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan At home is a one-step solution. The process is straightforward. You need to give us a call to put in your request for a gold loan. Our executive from the nearest branch will visit your home at the earliest. Everything will be done at your home in your presence, from the evaluation of the loan documentation to the transfer of the loan amount. Furthermore, there are many benefits of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan at Home:
- Fast loan approval
- Lower interest rates
- Maximum value of gold
- Flexible repay tenures
- Easy payment options
- No additional charges
- 24*7 customer support
- Full security of the gold
- No hidden fees
- Service at your doorstep within 30 minutes
Baroda Gurajat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documentation
2 Passport-Sized latest coloured photos
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Agricultural Land Proof
Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose. In the case of Agriculture Loan on the gold of more than Rs. 1 lakh there is no requirement of proof for allied agriculture purposes.
|Demand Promissory Note||
Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Process
- After checking the eligibility, take your gold jewellery/coins to the bank as this will be kept by it as collateral.
- The bank will check the price and purity of the gold (which should be between 18 to 22 carats).
- The bank will offer you a loan amount, which will typically be 70% of the value of the gold you submitted as collateral.
- If you have acknowledged the Gold loan amount and terms, the lender will process the application. The processing fees & other charges are deducted from your Gold loan amount.
- After signing the agreement, the loan amount will automatically be disbursed to your account.
Why Should You Choose Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
- Firstly, the bank is very dedicated to its customers.
- Secondly High Loan amount from a minimum in thousands to as much as 10 lakhs.
- Thirdly, the loan is processed in 5 minutes.
- A bad credit history/ CIBIL score is not a problem. Anyone can avail of these loans.
- Instant Disbursal. Loans get disbursed on the same day.
- The lowest interest rate.
- Only basic identification and address documentation is required.
- Flexible and affordable repayment options.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- Go to Dialabank homepage.
- There will be many loan options.
- For a gold loan, click on the gold loan option
- You will be directed to a webpage where you will have to fill a form
- Enter all your details.
- Wait. You will get a call from our side.
- In case of queries, call 9878981144
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
|6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
Uses of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- To finance personal expenses like vacation, wedding etc.
- Buying appliances
- Expanding Business
- Finance business needs like buying inventory, plant etc.
- Loan for agricultural and allied purposes.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting at5.88% per annum|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- For 0.30% of the loan amount, a Minimum of ₹ 300 is charged. For more than ₹25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 applicable on more than Rs.5 lakh but less than Rs.1 crore
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
In the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold loan, the loan amount is provided as an overdraft facility. It works as a Credit Card, where the Gold Loan Amount can be spent as per the choice of the borrower. The overall loan amount has a Credit/Loan Limit.
FAQs About Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
✅What is Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank gold loan is a service for the purpose of fulfilling the requirement of funds of the borrower at a competitive rate of interest for a tenure of your choosing. The bank provides convenient methods for repayment of the loan as well.
✅How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank?
The Gold Loan Per Gram rates in Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank can vary depending on the quality as well as the market price of your gold. Maximum funding of 70% of your Gold’s market price can be availed.
✅What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank?
The rate of Interest charged by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan depends upon the amount of the loan that is borrowed. The rate of interest starts at 10.70% per annum.
✅How to pay Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan online?
You can repay the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan using convenient repayment options offered by the bank. For more information on this, you need to visit the nearest bank branch.
✅How to apply for Gold Loan in Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank?
Applying for a gold loan from Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is a hassle-free and easy process. You just need to visit the branch of the bank and fill a form or you can apply for it online through Dialabank.
✅How to renew Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan online?
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank gold loan renewal can be done by visiting the bank and getting the gold revalued at new market prices. You need to carry all loan-related documents with you and complete the process.
✅How does Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank gold loan work?
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank gold loan works in this manner:
- Just apply for the loan by visiting the nearest branch or online through Dialabank.
- Go to the branch and get your gold evaluated.
- Submit the documents and forms and pay the required fee.
- Accept the offer made by the banker and get quick and easy disbursement of funds.
✅How to check Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan status?
Checking the status of your Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank gold loan application can be done by visiting the home branch and contacting the loan officer associated with your file. However, the bank gives quick disbursal after approval and checking the status is only required in a few rare cases.
✅How to renew Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
The Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank gold loan renewal process requires your presence in the bank branch. You need to get the gold revaluated and new terms have to be agreed upon for completing the renewal process.
✅What happens if someone defaults Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
If someone defaults the payment for the Gold Loan from Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank the bank charges a penalty fee from the borrower and may also auction the gold for the recovery of the amount.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank’s Overdraft Scheme has a Credit/Loan Limit. The bank charges interest on the amount withdrawn/utilized.
✅What is the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
The Gold loan will automatically close after the payment is done in full.
✅What is the Baroda Gujarat Gramin customer care number?
9878981144 is the customer care number
✅ What are Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Bank preclosure charges are 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure is 60 months.
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 6 months.
✅What are the foreclosure charges for Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
The Bank charges 0.50% of Principal Amount as Foreclosure charges.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Other Major Gold Loan Providers