Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Gold Loan Approval Process Features
Know details about Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Gold Loan Approval Process. Sponsored by Bank of Baroda, Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank under Regional Rural Act, 1976. With its 12 regional offices in Rajasthan, the Bank has its head office in Ajmer. The bank has 833 branches that provide Core Banking Solutions.
A gold loan is a secured loan that customers can avail of from Nagaland Rural Bank in lieu of gold ornaments like gold jewelry and it is one of the easiest ways to meet your financial needs, such as; international education, marriage expenses, medical emergencies, etc. With Dialabank’s easy approval process you can avail of a gold loan with just a few simple and quick steps.
- Tenure: Baroda Rajasthan Kshteriya Gramin Bank offers flexible loan tenure options.
- Repayments: It provides multiple repayments options.
- Loan amount: Applicants for gold loans can leverage a comparatively higher maximum cap on the loan amount.
- Schemes: Gold loans can be repaid through various schemes.
- Interest rate: Baroda Rajasthan Kshteriya Gramin Bank offers low-interest rates in comparison to other loan options.
- Safety: Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank allows 100% safety and security of your gold ornaments.
- Simple documentation: Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank provides simple documentation and fast processing of the loan amount.
- Fee: Baroda Rajasthan Kshteriya Gramin Bank charges a low processing fee on gold loans.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Gold Loan Approval Process is instant and hassle free:
- Visit Dialabank or call 9878981166 and our relationship manager will assist you.
- Verify the information and you will get required details such as the amount of loan, interest rate, and loan tenure.
- Continue with the application and submit the form.
- Your loan amount will be approved immediately after your registration and documentation are intact.
FAQs on Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
✅ What is the tenure of Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
The maximum tenure of your gold loan at Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank gold loan is up to 36 months.
✅ How to apply for Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Apply for Gold Loan with Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank by visiting the branch and enquiring about the same with your financial service provider. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get the offers and deals as per your needs.
✅ Can I avail of the EMI facility on a gold loan?
Yes, you can avail of the EMI Facility on Gold Loan with a maximum tenure of 48 months.