About Canara Bank Gold Loan Indore
Canara Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India. The bank was founded in 1969. The bank providing so many financial services to the customers at very low rates of interest, the gold loan is one out of them. Canara Bank provides a gold loan in Indore at very easy rates of interest. Indore is a major city of India in Madhya Pradesh.
About Gold Loan
The gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. In which a person gets a loan amount from the bank at some rate of interest, but the customer pledges the gold to the bank as a security. An applicant can use this amount of loan to fulfil any of his/her personal needs; the bank won’t ask you the reason for the gold loan.
Eligibility for Canara Bank Gold Loan Indore
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After that, the applicant should not be older than 65 years.
- One more important thing is that the applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should have the gold of quality 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
Documents for Canara Bank Gold Loan Indore
There are three basic documents that are required in a gold loan.
- One proof of identity (Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License)
- One residence proof (Vote ID Card/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Ration Card/Electricity and Water Bills of last three months on the name of the applicant)
- Three coloured passport sized photographs.
The interest rates of the bank are 11.95% per annum.
How to Apply?
An applicant can apply online at Dialabank.
Gold loan in other Cities
|IDFC Gold Loan Indore||IIFL Gold Loan Indore|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan Indore|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Ashta|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Basoda|
Special Note: Always check Gold Loan Rate Per Gram before applying for a loan against gold.