Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Key Features
|Gold Loan per gram||Rs. 2,450 to Rs. 3,297 depending on the purity of gold|
|Age of Borrower||18 – 75 years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 20 lakh|
|Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||Up to 75%|
|The purity of Eligible gold||18 carat to 22-carat gold|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||Up to 36 months|
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan Advantages
- Great Availability: First and foremost, Loan against gold is a secured service, therefore the processing of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan is quick as the bank is mostly concerned with the quality and weight of the gold.
- Low Rate of Interest: In contrast to services like personal loans, the gold loan has the least interest rate as banks keep security against the loan.
- Negligible foreclosure charges: Generally, banks do not have any prepayment charges but some banks can charge a penalty of just 1%.
- Safety of Ornaments: Furthermore, The ornaments are more secure with the banks due to the strict security In the banking institutions which is quite less at homes.
- No qualification of Credit Score: As Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan is a secured loan, therefore, the applicant does not have to worry about bad loan repayment history.
- Income-proof not required: Moreover, The salary of an applicant is not an issue for availing a gold loan as it depends majorly on the weight and quality of gold available with the applicant.
- No loan processing charges: Another advantage, the applicant does not have to pay extra for this service as the approval solely depends upon the asset kept as security.
How Much Loan Can I Get Through Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank?
|Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr Gold||Loan on 20Cr Gold||Loan on 22Cr Gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
About Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is a bank which was established by merging two rural banks in Bihar that is Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank sponsored by Punjab National Bank and Bihar Gramin bank sponsored by UCO Bank in 2018 under Regional Rural Bank Act. The head office of this bank in the city of Patna. There are a lot of financial services provided by this bank. One of them is Gold Loan.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documentation
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Any one)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Any one)|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized coloured|
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates, Fees and Charges
|Gold Loan Rate||10.70%|
|Processing Fee||0.85% of the loan amount + GST|
|Loan to Gold value||Up to 75%|
|Pre-payment Charges||0- 2%|
Types of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- The agricultural loan provided to farmers for agricultural purposes at a special rate of interest.
- Non- agricultural purpose loan against gold provided to individuals for all kinds of purposes except agricultural purpose. The rate of interest is slightly higher.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill the Gold Loan form
- Wait for our relationship manager to contact you with the best offers.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI?
The applicant can repay the loan amount in three ways:
- Term loan: In this, the applicant just has to pay the interest rate for the entire loan tenure. After the loan tenure, the loan seeker has to pay the principal amount.
- Overdraft Facility: In this service, the applicant can use the amount of money they want to use. The interest rate is also charged for the used loan amount only.
- EMI Facility: The applicant has to pay a fixed EMI every month which includes the interest rate and a portion of the principal amount.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
For any assistance in case of a gold loan from Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank required you may contact on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank
Gold jewellery in any form like Gold Bangles, rings, anklets, and Gold necklaces, are accepted for availing a Gold Loan provided they are between 18-24 carats.
Uses of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan
The loan amount acquired by availing the Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance personal expenses like a wedding, travel, medical bills, etc.
- For all your business financial requirements, such as buying raw material, inventory, etc.
FAQs About Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank will provide you up to ₹20 Lakhs Bank will accept gold in all forms with purity 18 karat to 22 karats at competitive interest rates and tenure of maximum 24 months. This loan can be used for solving any monetary issues faced by the borrower.
You can avail Gold Loan from the Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is a hassle-free and straightforward process:
- Fill in your vital information in the form available on Dialabank.
- Our trained Relationship Manager will get in touch with you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the loan according to your personal requirements, in your specific city.
- Visit the assigned branch of the bank.
- Get the loan sanctioned in just 30 minutes.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank?
The loan rate per gram of gold by Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank varies daily and you will have to contact the customer care executive for the same. The bank gives a Loan to Value of 75%.
The Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan is a secure credit availing service available for those who have urgent cash requirements and can pledge gold ornaments as collateral security. Once the gold pledged with the bank is valued, the bank processes the loan amount in your indicated account immediately. Various repayment options are available for repaying the loan.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank?
The rate of interest depends on the total amount of the loan and the purpose of the loan. Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank rate of interest begins from 10.49% per annum.
✅ How to check Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan status?
Check the status of your Gold Loan by visiting the bank’s branch and contacting the loan officer who is in charge of your file.
A processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount or ₹1000 whichever is higher is charged.
✅ How to renew Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Renewal of the Gold Loan by Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank can be done by visiting the bank branch with all your documents related to the gold loan, getting the gold kept as security released and revalued based on the market prices and agreeing on the new terms formed.
✅ How to pay Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
The bank provides various methods to pay the loan amount such as a Standing Instruction or an ECS. For mo contact the customer care executive of the bank or visit the branch directly.
If someone defaults on the payments of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Gold Loan interest for 3 months, a penalty fee is charged on the total amount due and in case of repeated defaults, the bank will have the authority to auction your gold ornaments to recover the amount publicly.