About Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank is a rural bank that came into existence in the year 2005. This Bank was established after the merger of three rural banks that are Banaskantha Mehsana Gramin Bank, Kutch Gramin Bank, and Sabarkantha Gandhinagar Gramin Bank.
Furthermore, this bank works under the sponsorship of Dena Bank. You can easily avail financial services like Personal Loan, Gold Loan from this bank. Also, this bank has 236 branches. Thus, you can easily avail a Gold loan in your village.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan which is also known as Loan against Gold, is a financial service in which the customers simply submit their gold ornaments as a security in the bank’s locker and they can avail gold loan according to the valuation of their gold ornaments. As soon as the borrower repays the loan amount with the interest, they are given back their ornaments.
Interest Rate of Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank Gold loan
- First of all, The Gold Loan Interest Rate starts at 10.5%-12% p.a.
- Next, The financial organizations provide these loans for 1 to 4 years.
- Finally, The pre-closure charges are in between 0% to 2% of the value of the loans.
Documents Required for Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Applicant’s Identity Proof: Verification documents required should be specifically among the following: Voter ID /Ration card /Aadhar card / Driving License/ Valid Passport
Signature Proof: The documents required as signature proof includes: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque
Applicant’s Residence Proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill /Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Documents required for the farmers are namely:
Land Proof and Income proof
Other: Two passports sized colored photographs.
Eligibility for Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- First and foremost, the gold should be in the name of the applicant or family member.
- Secondly, the applicant should be a resident of India.
- Thirdly, The age should lie in between 18-70 years group.
- Next, the minimum loan amount is 18000 Rupees, and it can go up to 1 Crore depending upon the quality of gold.
- Last but not least, it is a service with the best rate of interest.
Advantages of Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Transparent System: Firstly, the system of the gold loan is very clear therefore, there are no hidden norms
No Debt Burden: Moreover, There can be situations in which an applicant is not able to repay the loan amount in such a case the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only confiscate the ornaments.
Low Rate of Interest: Major advantage, the applicant will have to pay the least interest rate in comparison to other loans.
Advantage on the rate of interest for Farmers: As a matter of fact, The farmers are given a rebate on the interest rate on availing this service.
No Income bounds: There are no restrictions on the salary or income of the applicant hence, anyone with any income rage can avail a gold loan.
Security of Assets: One of the major advantage, the applicant does not has to worry about the safety of the ornaments as it is the headache of the bank and not the owner.
Fast Process: This is a secured loan therefore, you can get your gold loan disbursed in just 30 minutes
Minimal Documents: Lastly, the applicant has to submit very fewer documents to avail a gold loan which makes it a hassle-free service.
Nowadays, it is very easy to avail a Gold Loan without stepping out of the house. In order to do so apply through us.
- To start with, a lot of products are available in the market thus all the people who aspire to avail a loan are generally confused about the best loan offer for themselves.
- In order to clear this confusion, our company assists the customer and guides them The Best Loan Deal according to the needs.
- Moreover, the customer is guided throughout the process of the loan without any extra charges of the service.
- Easily Apply for a Gold Loan through www.dialabank.com or Call on 9592046860.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 About Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 Interest Rate of Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank Gold loan
- 4 Documents Required for Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Eligibility for Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 6 Advantages of Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 7 About Dialabank
- 8 Other Major Gold Loan Providers