Features of Deutsche Bank Gold Loan
In an unpredictable world, the need for money can arise at any time. Gold Loan gives you the opportunity of getting instant credit. With Deutsche Bank Gold Loan, the process of getting a gold loan becomes easier.
Some features of Deutsche Bank Gold Loan are as follow:
- Smooth processing:- The overall processing of the Gold loan is done within hours as the customer provides the bank with collateral on the spot, making it a safer choice for banks as they can easily sell the same in case the borrower of the loan defaults.
- Low-Interest Rates:- Gold loans generally have an interest rate range of 13%-14%, which is less than the interest rate of personal loans.
- Zero Processing Fees:- As Gold Loans are processed quickly and seamlessly due to on-spot collateral, they generally do not involve Processing Fee.
- No income Proof:- As the loan is secured against the on-spot collateral provided in form of gold, no income proof is needed to process the same.
Deutsche Bank Gold Loan Comparision with banks
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|ICICI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
Deutsche Bank Gold Loan EMI calculator
Deutsche Gold Loan EMI is the monthly payment you make to the bank to repay your loan. The principal amount and the interest component are both included in the EMI. The interest component of your EMI is higher in the beginning and decreases with each EMI. The EMI Calculator calculates your monthly EMI at the selected interest rate for a specific duration.
The EMI is calculated by 3 factors i.e. Loan amount, interest rate, and loan term.
Loan Quantity: If you ask for a larger gold loan online, your EMI will be higher.
Internet Rates: The interest rate is directly proportional to the cost of EMI. Higher the interest rate greater the EMI.
Loan Duration: In the case of an extended loan period, the EMI on gold is reduced.
Deutsche Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
- Proof of the citizenship of India
- Duly filled application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Applicant’s KYC documents to establish Identity and Address
- Salary/ Income Proof
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, land proof
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
Deutsche Bank Gold Loan Documents Required – FAQs
✅ Should I get a personal loan or a gold loan?
The interest rates on gold loans are lesser than on personal loans. But, if you are taking a loan and you don’t want to use gold as collateral then you have to choose a personal loan.
✅ What is the age limit for availing a gold loan?
You have to be between the age of 21 to 65 to get a gold loan.
✅ What are the interest rates offered by Deutsche Bank for Gold Loan?
Deutsche banks offer an interest rate of 11%-14.6% on Gold loans.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of Deutsche Bank Gold Loan
- 2 Deutsche Bank Gold Loan Comparision with banks
- 3 Deutsche Bank Gold Loan EMI calculator
- 4 Deutsche Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 5 Deutsche Bank Gold Loan Documents Required – FAQs