Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450
|Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Today||Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450|
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 2 Cr|
|Documents Required||Basic KYC documents for address and identity proof. No income documents and no CIBIL score documents are required.|
|Purity of Gold||18 carat to 22 carat|
|Type of Gold||Gold jewellery and gold coins of 18-24 carats|
|Loan to Value||75% of the gold ornament’s market value|
- Development Credit Bank could well be the simplest and most effective way of supporting your immediate needs at an attractive interest rate.
- It offers Development Credit Bank Gold Loan per Gram with interest rates starting from 7%.
- The Development Credit Bank Gold Loan per Gram is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450.
- The maximum loan tenure offered by this bank for gold loans is up to 36 months which is 3 years.
- A very minimal processing fee of 1% of the principal amount is collected to process the gold loan application.
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Calculator
The Gold Loan Calculator offered by Dialabank for the Development Credit Bank Gold loan would give you an approximate estimate of the amount you would get as a gold loan based on the factors mentioned below.
- The purity and the weight of the gold that is being pledged: the banks typically use their in-house valuers to thoroughly assess the gold’s purity and weight in the jewellery that you have Submitted. The purity of the gold should be between 18 to 24 carats for them to consider giving you a gold loan. The valuer would then document his findings from assessing your jewellery and would give it on paper.
- The price of the gold: After estimating the purity and the total weight of the gold in the jewellery that you have pledged, the bank would multiply it with the price of the gold to calculate the value of the gold.
- Loan to Value Ratio: After the value of the jewellery is calculated, Development Credit Bank will apply an LTV of up to 75% to calculate your jewel loan amount eligibility.
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram by Gold Purity
The table below gives you an estimation of Development Credit Bank Gold Loan per Gram and its offer against the gold jewellery of the different purity levels ranging from 65% to 75%.
|Gold Purity||Gold Rate Per Gram- Average Of Past 30 Days||Highest Gold Loan Per Gram||Lowest Gold Loan Per Gram|
|22 carat||₹ 4,620||₹ 4,999||₹ 4,956|
|20 carat||₹ 3,939||₹ 4,178||₹ 3,795|
|18 carat||₹ 3,545||₹ 3,784||₹ 3,460|
The above table shows the method by which Banks will calculate your per gram gold loan for gold of varying purity.
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
The table is given below shows the Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram- UpdatedFeb 09 2023
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Feb 09 2023
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Historical Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
The Indians are known to be one of the world’s leading consumers of gold. This precious metal constitutes a larger portion of the total imports in the country. Indians have a belief that buying gold is a safer investment.
|This Table Contains the Average Annual Gold Rate from 1965 - 2022|
|Year||Price (24 karat per 10 grams)||Year||Price (24 karat per 10 grams)|
|2022||₹ 52,950||1993||₹ 4,140|
|2021||₹ 50,045||1992||₹ 4,334|
|2020||₹ 48,651||1991||₹ 3,466|
|2019||₹ 35,220||1990||₹ 3,200|
|2018||₹ 31,438||1989||₹ 3,140|
|2017||₹ 29,667||1988||₹ 3,130|
|2016||₹ 28,623||1987||₹ 2,570|
|2015||₹ 26,343||1986||₹ 2,140|
|2014||₹ 28,006||1985||₹ 2,130|
|2013||₹ 29,600||1984||₹ 1,970|
|2012||₹ 31,050||1983||₹ 1,800|
|2011||₹ 26,400||1982||₹ 1,645|
|2010||₹ 18,500||1981||₹ 1,800|
|2009||₹ 14,500||1980||₹ 1,330|
|2008||₹ 12,500||1979||₹ 937|
|2007||₹ 10,800||1978||₹ 685|
|2006||₹ 8,400||1977||₹ 486|
|2005||₹ 7,000||1976||₹ 432|
|2004||₹ 5,850||1975||₹ 540|
|2003||₹ 5,600||1974||₹ 506|
|2002||₹ 4,990||1973||₹ 279|
|2001||₹ 4,300||1972||₹ 202|
|2000||₹ 4,400||1971||₹ 193|
|1999||₹ 4,234||1970||₹ 184|
|1998||₹ 4,045||1969||₹ 176|
|1997||₹ 4,725||1968||₹ 162|
|1996||₹ 5,160||1967||₹ 103|
|1995||₹ 4,680||1966||₹ 84|
|1994||₹ 4,598||1965||₹ 72|
Major Banks’ Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Comparison
|Interest Rate||9.90% onwards||7% onwards||12% onwards|
|Min Loan Amt||Metro : 25000, Non : 15000||25000||15000|
|Max Loan Amt||1 Cr||1 Cr||1 Cr|
|Loan Tenure||3 months to 24 months||9 months to 24 months||
1 month to 24 months
|Processing Fee||0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt||0.25% to 1.50%||Nil|
|Pre-closure Charges||2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months||2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months||Nil|
|Pay Only Interest Facility||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Gold Rate Per Gram||3066||3073||3073|
Tips to Get The Highest Gold Loan Amount from Development Credit Bank
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
ILLUSTRATION: The loan amount eligibility is decided based on the purity of gold, LTV and weight of gold. Suppose Mr A and his two friends Mr B and Mr C, own different amounts of gold with varying purity. Mr A has 70 grams of gold with a purity of 18 carats. Mr B has 60 grams of gold with a purity of 20 carats, and Mr C has 50 grams of gold with purity or 22 carats. They approach Development Credit Bank to avail themselves of a gold loan.
The price applied to calculate their gold loan amount eligibility based on a maximum LTV of 75% will vary by the purity of gold and hence, will result in varying gold loan eligibility. You Can Visit Dialabank for any loan queries from DCB or any other bank in India
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram FAQs
✅ What is Development Credit Bank Gold Loan scheme?
Development Credit Bank gold loan is a scheme that provides a loan against your gold. Any person in need of quick lump sum money can avail of this facility that is offered by Development Credit Bank and other leading banks and non-banking financial companies. The current rate for Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Development Credit Bank?
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Depends upon the weight and purity of your gold. Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621.
✅ How is Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram calculated?
The Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram amount depends upon the purity of one’s gold and the current market Gold Rate. Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram interest rate is then calculated based on several factors: loan amount, loan tenure, relationship with the lender, and loan to value ratio.
Table of Contents
- 1 Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450
- 2 Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 3 Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram by Gold Purity
- 4 Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
- 5 Historical Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
- 6 Major Banks’ Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Comparison
- 7 Tips to Get The Highest Gold Loan Amount from Development Credit Bank
- 8 Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram FAQs