Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|7.0% per annum|
|Rate Per Gram is ₹ 5,121|
You just need to give a call on 9878981144 to avail of the Gold Loan.
Advantages of Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan
- A gold loan is a swift loan as compared to other investments to get cash within a day.
- The gold loan can be exercised for educational purposes
- It serves to help in extending a profession.
- To improve agribusiness by acquiring equipment for the water scheme and different requirements.
- At the point when a medical urgency hits, a gold loan can be so helpful.
- To get urgent cash while going on a journey.
How much Gold loan can I get from Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan
According to the latest gold prices, Dhanlaxmi Bank is offering gold loans per gram at Rs5121. Highest Dhanlaxmi Bank gold loan rate per gram today is ₹ 5,121 for 24-carat jewelry calculated at a maximum LTV of 75% and average gold loan prices of the last 30 days in 2020 are ₹ 5,121 of 22 carats.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
|Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan
Dhanlaxmi Bank is a private sector bank which was set up in 1927. The headquarters of the bank are in the state of Kerala. It became a commercial bank in 1977. Bank serves its customers with so many financial products like Loans, banking as well as credit cards. Moreover, Dhanlaxmi Bank provides a Gold loan with a low-interest rate as well as the gold loan is disbursed very quickly, i.e. within an hour. Gold Loan’s whole process takes just a few minutes for approval.
Dhanlaxmi bank provides a Gold loan. Bank/financial organization will take care of all the gold/jewellery, and it will return to you whenever you pay back that particular amount of loan with interest to the bank/financial company.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate is ₹ 5121
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 36 months
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.0% of the Loan Amount + GST
Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
Gold Loan is monetary merchandise provided by the Dhanlaxmi Bank to meet your requirements of short term or long term supplies. It is simple to avail of financial assistance granted by banks at low rates of interest and also needs minimal documentation for the corresponding. Dhanlaxmi Bank provides you the Loan amount within an hour of application as the appraisal and approval process is swiftly done, keeping in mind your urgency regarding the demand for reserves.
Primary Eligibility criteria for availing the Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan is:
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats (10 grams)|
A good Credit or CIBIL score is not required to apply for the Gold Loan as it is a fully secured financial service against your Gold as collateral security.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the Dhanlaxmi Bank wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures the high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
Documents required for Applying for Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan are :
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
|Agricultural Land Proof||Agricultural Land Proof and Income Statement of the applicant have required in the case the applicant wants the Gold Loan for Agricultural purposes.|
A duly filled and signed Gold Loan application form shall be submitted along with the following documents:
**Any other documents as requested by the bank shall be duly submitted.**
Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan can fulfil all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged with depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the Gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates offered by the Dhanlaxmi Bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
The Gold Loan interest rates in the bank start at 7.0% per annum.
Dhanlaxmi Bank also charges some additional fees along with the rate of interest in some cases, which are :
|Dhanlaxmi Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
1.0% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Late Repayment Charges
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Renewal Processing Fees
|Rs 350 + GST|
Gold Loan Apply Online
You can also connect with Dialabank by watching the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your necessity.
- Inflict Dialabank’s digital policies, where you will have to fill a form without any recording.
- Our Alliance Manager will contact you, help you during the Gold Loan process, and escort you to fulfill your financial demands.
- You will get personalized co-operation, providing you the opportunity of linking and taking the best deal according to your wants without any other charges.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
How to Pay Your Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Dhanlaxmi Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with Dhanlaxmi Bank, Standing Instruction is the best method of repayment. Your EMI sum will be charged automatically toward the finish of the month to month cycle from the Dhanlaxmi Bank account you indicate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be utilised if you have a non-Dhanlaxmi Bank account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently toward the finish of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-Dhanlaxmi Bank account at your closest Dhanlaxmi Bank Loan Center. A new arrangement of PDCs should be provided on time. It will be ideal if you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS areas as it were.
So many banks and non- financial organizations provide a Gold Loan. Then why should you choose Dhanlaxmi Bank for a Gold Loan? Here are some reasons
- The bank is very dedicated to its customers.
- High Loan amount from a minimum in thousands to a crore.
- Quick processing.
- Bad credit history/ CIBIL score, not an issue.
You just need to give a call on 9878981144 to avail of the Gold Loan.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Dhanlaxmi Bank
Gold jewellery such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, all of these are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Quality: The quality of Gold should lie between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Aby gold ornament which is 24 Carat, cannot be used for availing a gold loan.
Uses of Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
FAQs About Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan
Dhanlaxmi Bank offers loans against Gold at competitive rates of interest which depends on the amount of the loan to be borrowed. Dhanlaxmi Bank provides Gold Loans at an attractive rate of interest, starting from 7.00% per annum for the fulfilment of your urgent monetary requirements. The loan amount can be used to meet several expenses.
You can Gold loan to fulfil any expenses, whether leisure (travel, wedding, etc.) or professional (business use). The bank also provides secure repayment options.
✅ How can I get Gold Loan?
You can get a Gold Loan through a simple and hassle-free process by applying online at Dialabank.
The per gram rate for Gold Loan is Rs 5,121, and it is subject to change based on the purity of your Gold and the market prices. Dhanlaxmi Bank provides Gold Loans at competitive interest rates for the customers in need of urgent funds.
The Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold loan is a secure credit availing service available for those who have urgent cash requirements and can pledge gold ornaments as collateral security. Once the Gold pledged with the bank is valued, the bank processes the loan amount in your indicated account immediately. Various repayment options are available for repaying the loan.
Dhanlaxmi Bank offers Gold Loans at interest rates starting from 7.0% per annum. The bank also charges a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount.
You can check the status of your Gold Loan by contacting your loan branch either in person or through customer care number.
You can easily calculate the gold loan interest rate in Dhanlaxmi Bank by subtracting the principal amount from the total sum to be paid.
You can get a maximum amount of Rs 1 crore on a Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan as the bank offers around 75% of the gold ornaments’ market value.
The maximum tenure of your Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan is up to 36 months. However, you’ll be required to renew your loan plan after a year.
A processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount or ₹1000 whichever is higher is charged.
The renewal process requires you to visit your loan branch for a revaluation process of your Gold. You may be charged with a renewal fee and will have to submit a renewal application form with the bank.
You will have to visit the branch and contact the officer in charge of your file to understand and initiate the process of renewal. Your Gold will undergo a revaluation process for new terms to be decided.
Bank charges approximately Rs. 250- Rs. 500 for renewal of the gold loan.
Dhanlaxmi Bank charges nothing for prepayment of the gold loan.
Payment of Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan can be made using Standing Instruction or ECS payment system. For more information, you can contact the customer care executive of the bank.
If you default the repayment of your Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Loan, the bank will charge a penalty fee and may even auction your Gold to recover the amount. Defaulting on your loan also decreases your Credit Score and makes it difficult to avail of an investment in the future.
You can apply for the Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold loan moratorium online by logging in with your credentials or by personally visiting the main branch. The moratorium request has to be submitted at least five working days before the due date of your EMI.
As per RBI Guidelines, Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold loan cannot be repaid via credit cards. Other payments modes such as net banking, debits cards, cheques, DDs can be used for loan repayment.