What Is Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Individuals find it inconvenient to calculate the EMI. Dialabank provides a free Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator to all its valued customers.
Gold price is uncertain and if you are thinking about getting a loan from Ellaquai Dehati Bank or any bank or financial institute, use Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate your interest rates to get the EMI. Gold rates are escalating in India.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator can help you find the best value for your gold with today’s gold price in Jammu and Kashmir.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a user-friendly tool developed for all our valued customers with no limits to calculate and compare the gold loan interest rate provided by multiple banks in India. Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator is available on Dialabank; you can use it whenever you want, and you can find the precise amount of EMIs you will pay in the future.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator can also help you compare the interest rates of all banks available in Jammu and Kashmir or the whole nation for better results, multiple options, and accurate EMI information; use the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool provided by Dialabank to get the best value for your gold with the flowing gold rate in Jammu and Kashmir.
About Gold Loan
Gold loans are for all the customers who can’t purchase gold in a lump sum amount; some people use gold for investment or personal use; get a loan with simple paperwork and a quick process, and suppose you choose Dialabank for your gold loan.
In that case, the gold loan will be processed within a moment, and you can use the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate and find the precise amount you will be paying; you will be getting our experts assistance and the best Bank and value for your gold. Deals with all changes in the Gold Rate in Jammu and Kashmir.
The most precious metal in India is gold as it is primarily for gifts at a wedding or to wear on a special occasion. Some also use it for investment, but it’s expensive.
Moreover, it limits your potential to buy gold Ellaquai Dehati Bank provides the gold loan to get your gold with easy payments. The Bank offers you money by keeping your gold as collateral.
The tenure is flexible in a bullet repayment scheme. Compare loans interest rates and get precise EMI offered by different banks around you with the help of the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator. You can calculate different interest rates, tenure, or combine both provided by various banks in Jammu and Kashmir and all around the globe.
Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- Flexibility: Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan provides the flexibility of payment.
- Low interest: Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan is 7%, lower than other loans. Other loans go up to 50%
- Prepayment charges: Some banks don’t charge any prepayment fee. Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan prepayment charge is 0% to 2%.
- Documents: A gold loan is a simple and easy process with less paperwork required.
- Speed: Less paperwork in all types of gold loans; hence, Ellaquai Dehati Bank will provide you with the gold loan in a high-speed process.
Benefits of Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator
The benefits of the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- Best value: Ellaquai Dehati Bank will give the best value for your gold according to the current gold rate in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Quick Results: Results are faster in Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator.
- Accurate: Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator gives you the accurate without any mistake amount that you for further process.
- Latest price: Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool is developed for all our valued customers and deals with the latest gold price in Jammu and Kashmir.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator provides gold loans for individuals with a minimum age of 18 and with a maximum age of 75 years.
- Loan Amount: Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan provides loans up to ₹ one crore.
- Employment Requirements: No employment is required for Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan.
- Gold as a Security: The gold provided should be minimum of 18 carats, a minimum weight of 10 grams for ornaments.
- CIBIL Score Requirements: Required CIBIL score is 500 in Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan.
- Documents Required: 2 passport size photos, any ID proof, income proof, residential proof in case of rent, utility bills.
Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Gold Loan EMI Payments
- Easy payment: Instead of paying a lump sum amount, you get the opportunity to pay the amount anywhere between 12 to 36 months in Ellaquai Dehati Bank. Some banks offer up to 60 months.
- Tenure: The tenure for Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan is 12 to 36 months. If bullet repayment scheme, you can pay the amount according to its maturity date.
- Low interest: Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan interest rate is 7%. Some banks offer an interest rate of 7% to 12%.
- Scheme: Banks provide a variety of schemes for a gold loan; you can choose the one according to your income standard.
- Visit Dialabank for Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator.
- Monthly payment: Regular monthly payment can cause stress to any Individual.
What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
A bullet repayment scheme is a repayment scheme where you pay the loan’s outstanding principal on its maturity date. The repayment is flexible as you choose the date you need for making the payment of the gold instead of making payments every month. It is suitable for people who want to get a loan for a short time. Bullet repayment can help you save your money on interest if short-term.
EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
EMI Scheme (₹)
₹ 3 Lakh
₹ 3.24 Lakh
₹ 3.44 Lakh
Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
Here is why you should consider bullet repayment schemes
- No EMIs: You can now say no to regular monthly payments.
- Short period loan: You can save a lot of money on interest if you avail yourself shorter time gold loan.
- Flexible repayment schedule: The bullet repayment scheme gives you the option to choose your repayment date.
Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- Interest: Interest rates can be overpriced as you have the freedom of choosing maturity date.
- Repayments: If you can’t pay the principal amount on its maturity, you might pay more than regular monthly EMIs.
Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
Lowest EMI Per Lakh
SBI Gold Loan
Muthoot Gold Loan
Manappuram Gold Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Yes Bank Gold Loan
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
Federal Bank Gold Loan
Canara Bank Gold Loan
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank Gold Loan
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
PNB Gold Loan
Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator Work?
You need to put the following detail:
- The interest rate offered by the banks/lender
- The loan amount of the subscribed or required Gold loan principal
- The loan tenure
After you input all the details mentioned above, the calculator will show your monthly repayments instantly. You can use the Gold Loan Calculator, visit Dialabank,
Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
To calculate the Gold Loan (EMIs) Equated Monthly Installments, the calculator tool can be helpful in several ways.
- comparing gold loans from different banks
- You can get the detailed amount without any mistakes.
- Instant results save your time
- It Calculates according to price changes.
- Help your planning as you get the accurate amount you are going to pay
- Visit Dialabank for the EMI calculator tool.
FAQs About Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator
✅ How to pay Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
The Bank provides different methods to pay the loan amount, such as a Standing Instruction or an ECS. For more information, contact the customer care executive of the Bank or visit the branch.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If you default on the payments of Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan, 3 months interest is to be paid as a penalty fee on the total amount due. Furthermore, in case of repeated defaults, the Bank has the authority to auction your gold ornaments to recover the amount.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan interest?
Gold loan interest rates vary depending upon the lending institution, amount of loan availed, loan tenure, loan to value ratio, and quality of gold. One can easily check and compare these rates online with Dialabank.
✅ How does Gold Loan work?
The gold loan works like any other secured loan, you submit your gold along with the required documents with the lender. The loan amount, rate of interest, and other terms are then decided based upon the valuation of your gold. Once everything is finalized your gold is securely locked away and the loan amount is either transferred to your bank account or given in cash.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 2 About Gold Loan
- 3 Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- 4 Benefits of Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 5 Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 7 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 8 Gold Loan EMI Payments
- 9 What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
- 10 EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
- 11 Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 12 Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 13 Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
- 14 How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator Work?
- 15 Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
- 16 FAQs About Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Calculator