ESAF Small Finance Bank Key Features
Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)
|ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7% per annum|
ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
|Rate Per Gram is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621|
0.85% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Up to 36 Months
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Advantages of ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- The loan against gold comes with flexible and medium-term tenure that allows you to repay the loan quickly.
- The Bank has a low interest rate starting from 10.50% to 13.50%, which makes the repayment amount smaller than unsecured loans.
- Minimum documentation required, such as identity proof, address proof, and documents such as salary slips, bank statements, IT return etc. is not needed.
- All financial institutions do not charge a pre-payment penalty, and some may exempt these charges.
- Disbursal assured the same day of Gold loan approval. The Gold loan can be given in just a few hours.
How Much Can Gold Loan can I Avail Through ESAF Small Finance Bank?
According to the latest gold prices, ESAF Small Finance Bank is offering gold loans per gram varying between ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621. The Highest ESAF Small Finance Bank gold loan rate per gram today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 for 24-carat jewelry calculated at a maximum LTV of 75% and average gold loan prices of the last 30 days in 2021 are ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 of 22 carats.
ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Per Gram-Update December 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Jun 24 2021
About ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
ESAF bank is a small finance bank, Located in Thrissur, India. ESAF was providing services and small loans to the underbanked before the Bank was a non-banking finance company and micro-finance institution. The Bank was established on 10 March 2017. The Bank has 400 branches in India.
The Bank has designed appropriate loan products that meet the needs of the customers. Bank understands that financial support is inevitable for the holistic development of society. With social upliftment as the prime focus area, ESAF loan products are designed to cater to a multitude of customer segments.
- ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% per annum
- ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621
- ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 36 months
- ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 0.85% of the Loan Amount + GST
ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
The essential eligibility requirements to avail a loan against gold in ESAF Small Finance Bank are as follows:
Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
The documents required to avail an ESAF Finance Bank loan against gold are as follows:
Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Any one)
Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Any one)
Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)
Agriculture Land Ownership Proof
2 Passport sized coloured
ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates, Fees and Charges
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621|
0.85% of the loan amount
Loan to Gold value
|Up to 75%|
Types of ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
ESAF Small Finance Bank offers various schemes attached to the Gold Loan product, which are listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – ESAF Small Finance Bank provides Gold Loan at attractive and lowest rates of interest to fulfil anyone’s dire need of funds.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – For agriculture purpose to farmers, the Bank offers deals at a special rate of interest as compared to gold loans for other uses.
ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- Just visit DialaBank’s website and fill the form online.
- Request a Quote.
- Our relationship manager will contact you soon to guide you further on the loan process.
ESAF Small Finance Bank EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and for instant help and approval for your ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by ESAF Small Finance Bank
- Gold Bangles
- Gold rings
- Gold anklets
- Gold necklace
- Any Other Form of Gold Ornament
The purity of Gold Required- 18 Carat to 22 Carat
Use of ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan can be used for multiple purposes such as:
- To finance personal expenses like a wedding, abroad travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all kinds of business needs such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
FAQs About ESAF Small Finance Bank
✅ What is the ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan?
You can avail Gold Loan from the ESAF Bank is a hassle-free and straightforward process:
- Fill in your vital information in the form available on Dialabank.
- Our trained Relationship Manager will get in touch with you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the loan according to your requirements, in your specific city.
- Visit the assigned branch of the Bank.
- Get the loan sanctioned in merely thirty minutes.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in ESAF Small Finance Bank?
The ESAF Bank Gold Loan is a secure credit availing service available for those who have urgent cash requirements and can pledge gold ornaments as collateral security. Once the gold pledged with the Bank is valued, the Bank processes the loan amount in your indicated account immediately. Various repayment options are available for repaying the loan.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in ESAF Small Finance Bank?
✅ How to check ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan status?
Checking the status of your Gold Loan application is not required as the Bank gives disbursal within hours of the approval of the application. For more details, contact the officer in charge of the branch.
You can easily calculate the gold loan interest rate in ESAF Bank by subtracting the principal amount from the total sum to be paid.
You can get a maximum amount of Rs 1 crore on an ESAF Bank Gold Loan as the Bank offers around 75% of the gold ornaments’ market value.
The maximum tenure of your ESAF Bank Bank Gold Loan is up to 36 months. However, you’ll be required to renew your loan plan after a year.
A processing fee of up to 0.85% of the loan amount is charged.
✅ How to renew ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan?
If you wish to renew your Gold Loan from ESAF Small Finance Bank, all you need to do is visit the branch with your documents and apply for a renewal. Your gold will be revalued, and new loan terms will be decided. After you pay a minimal renewal fee, your loan will be renewed for a new tenure.
Bank charges approximately Rs. 250- Rs. 500 for renewal of the gold loan.
ESAF Bank charges nothing for the pre-payment of the gold loan.
✅ How to pay ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
ESAF Small Finance Bank offers various convenient methods for the repayment of your Gold Loan. To get more details, visit the nearest branch or call on the toll-free customer care number.
If someone defaults on the payments of ESAF Bank Gold Loan interest for three months, a penalty fee is charged on the total amount due. In the case of repeated defaults, the Bank will have the authority to auction your gold ornaments to recover the amount publicly.
You can apply for the ESAF Bank Gold loan moratorium online by logging in with your credentials or by personally visiting the main branch. The moratorium request has to be submitted at least five working days before the due date of your EMI.
As per RBI Guidelines, ESAF Bank Gold loan cannot be repaid via credit cards. Other payments modes such as net banking, debits cards, cheques, DDs can be used for loan repayment.
Table of Contents
- 1 ESAF Small Finance Bank Key Features
- 2 Advantages of ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Can Gold Loan can I Avail Through ESAF Small Finance Bank?
- 4 ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Per Gram-Update December 2021
- 5 About ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- 6 ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 7 ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 8 ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates, Fees and Charges
- 9 Types of ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- 10 ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 11 ESAF Small Finance Bank EMI Calculator
- 12 ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
- 13 Gold Ornaments Accepted by ESAF Small Finance Bank
- 14 Use of ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- 15 FAQs About ESAF Small Finance Bank
- 15.1 ✅ What is the ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.2 ✅ How can I get a Gold Loan from ESAF Bank?
- 15.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in ESAF Small Finance Bank?
- 15.4 ✅ How does ESAF Bank Gold Loan work?
- 15.5 ✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in ESAF Small Finance Bank?
- 15.6 ✅ How to check ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan status?
- 15.7 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in ESAF Bank?
- 15.8 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from ESAF Bank?
- 15.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of ESAF Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.10 ✅ How much is Processing Fee applicable on ESAF Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.11 ✅ How to renew ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.12 ✅ What are the charges for renewal in ESAF Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.13 ✅ What are the charges for Pre-payment in ESAF Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.14 ✅ How to pay ESAF Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
- 15.15 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on ESAF Bank Gold Loan for three months?
- 15.16 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on ESAF Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.17 ✅How to pay ESAF Bank Gold loan through a credit card?