FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Features
Features of FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Approval Process are:
- Smoothest processing:- The overall processing of the Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan is done within hours as the customer provides the bank with collateral on the spot, making it a safer choice for banks as they can easily sell the same in case the borrower of the loan defaults.
- Low-Interest Rates:- Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan has an interest rate range of 13%-14%, which is less than the interest rate of personal loans.
- Zero Processing Fees:- As Gold Loans are processed quickly and seamlessly due to on-spot collateral, Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan generally do not involve Processing Fee.
- No income Proof:- As the Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan is secured against the on-spot collateral provided in the form of gold, no income proof is needed to process the same.
FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
Following is a simplified version of the FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Approval Process:
- Visit the home branch or the nearest branch of the bank.
- Fill out the application.
- Provide all necessary documents to the bank, like your KYC documents.
- Take your gold to the bank for its evaluation to ascertain the loan amount.
- Discuss and evaluate loan terms with the bank’s representative like loan amount, tenure, payment options, fees, etc.
- After due evaluation of your application, the loan will be granted.
You can also apply with Dialabank for a hassle-free process or simply call us at 9878981166.
FAQs on FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
✅ How are EMIs calculated?
EMIs are calculated on the basis of 3 factors. The 3 factors are Loan Quantity, Internet Rates, Loan Duration.
✅ What is the minimum age for availing gold loan from Fincare small finance bank?
The minimum age for availing loan from Fincare Small Finance Bank is 18. Maximum being 79.
✅ Does a gold loan has lower interest rates?
Gold loan interest rates lie in the range of 12% to 14% making it one of the lowest interest rates.
Table of Contents
- 1 FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Features
- 2 FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 3 FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 4 FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on FinCare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Approval Process