Features of Fullerton India Gold Loan
- A gold loan, also known as a loan against gold, enables a borrower to obtain immediate cash against his gold jewellery for personal or business purposes.
- India has one of the largest markets of gold, where people give or buy gold due to the cultural ideology and assets of their predecessors. Gold in India is an asset that can sometimes help in a financial emergency. This gold can be used to avail gold loans. Various banks and non-banking financial companies offer this gold loan.
- Taking up a gold loan is immensely customer-friendly and also does not take much documentation. One such bank providing gold loans and documents required is Fullerton India Gold Loan.
- The lenders do not ask for income proof like other loans because the loan is secured against the gold pledged by the borrower.
- Zero processing fees
- loans against gold offer low-interest rates compared to other loans.
- Security of gold under bank officials.
- Banks don’t accept gold bars, coins or bullions for loans, only gold ornaments.
Fullerton India Gold Loan Comparision with banks
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|ICICI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
Fullerton India Gold Loan EMI calculator
EMI Calculator for Loan Against gold would give you an approximate idea of the amount to be paid regularly to the bank or NBFC, whoever provides the loan for a certain period until the tenure expires. The interest component of your EMI is higher in the beginning and decreases with each EMI as we approach the end of the instalments.
Gold loan is favoured due to fewer interest rates, less documentation, and flexible repayment tenure.
Fullerton India Gold Loan Documents Required
Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Documents Required are:
At the time of application the following documents are required:
- Proof of the citizenship of India
- Duly filled application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Applicant’s KYC documents to establish Identity and Address
- Salary/ Income Proof
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, land proof
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
Fullerton India Gold Loan Documents Required – FAQs
✅ In Fullerton, India, Gold Loan Documents Required are?
- Identity proof ( Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Valid Driving Licence)
- Address proof (Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Valid Driving Licence/ Voter ID Card)
✅ What is the purity eligibility of the Fullerton India Bank Gold Loan?
The purity elif=gibility set by Fullerton India Gold loan is 18 to 22-carat gold.
✅ How can I contact Fullerton India Gold Loan services?
Phone: 1800 103 6001
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of Fullerton India Gold Loan
- 2 Fullerton India Gold Loan Comparision with banks
- 3 Fullerton India Gold Loan EMI calculator
- 4 Fullerton India Gold Loan Documents Required
- 5 Fullerton India Gold Loan Documents Required – FAQs