Future Capital Gold Loan Key Features
Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)
|Future Capital Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
Future Capital Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
|The rate Per Gram is ₹ 5,121|
1.0% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Up to 12 Months
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Advantages of Future Capital Gold Loan
- Flexible loan amount: An individual can avail loans up to Rs. 10 lacs with Future Capital.
- Customized repayment options are available such as EMI instalments and Bullet Payments, allowing the borrower to choose the right deal for himself.
- Flexible tenure: The borrower can avail the loan for a period of up to 12 months. Upon request, the tenure can be extended to 36 months.
- Fast Disbursal: The loan gets disbursed right into your account within a few hours of applying for the loan online.
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Future Capital Gold Loan?
According to the latest gold prices, Future Capital Bank is offering gold loans per gram is Rs. 5121. The highest Future Capital Bank gold loan rate per gram today is ₹ 5,121 for 24-carat jewelry calculated at a maximum LTV of 75% and average gold loan prices of the last 30 days in 2020 are ₹ 5,121 of 22 carats.
Future Capital Gold Loan Per Gram
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1 Oct 2020
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
All about Future Capital Gold Loan
Future Capital Bank is a provider of various services and products in the financial market. It is an NBFC that has a record of consistent profitability and growth. The company is fast becoming the leader in the market for providing loans to the people. It provides Instant Loan against Gold. Gold Loan is basically taken to overcome short term requirements of a person.
- Future Capital Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Future Capital Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Rate is ₹ 5,121
- Future Capital Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 12 months
- Future Capital Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.0% of the Loan Amount + GST
What is Gold loan?
Gold is the most expensive and precious metal in India. Its importance in our lives cannot be ignored because every person is attached to it emotionally. However, what is the purpose of gripping your gold in a secret drawer when it can serve you in times of difficulty? Taking a Gold loan can support you to defeat any extreme circumstances. Gold Loan is the most reliable way to get cash in the short-term.
Future Capital Gold Loan Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to avail a loan against gold with Future Capital is as follows:
|Age||For Salaried Individuals: 21 – 60 years
For Self Employed Individuals: 21 – 75 years
|Carat Range of Gold||18 – 24|
|Tenure of the loan||6 months to 12 months|
|EMI Option||Loan Duration can be extended to 36 months|
Future Capital Gold Loan Documents Required
The documents required to avail a loan against gold with Future Capital are as follows:
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.|
|Agriculture Proof ( only if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized colored|
Future Capital Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
|Future Capital Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
1.0% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Late Repayment Charges
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Renewal Processing Fees
|Rs 350 + GST|
Types of Future Capital Gold Loan Repayments
- EMI Facility: The most widely used repayment technique is the EMI option in which a part of the principal amount and interest rates are paid every month by the borrower using various modes like demand draft, cheques, etc.
- Bullet Repayment: Unlike the EMI option, in bullet repayment, the borrower is required to pay only the interest rates every month while the principal amount is paid at the end of the tenure.
Future Capital Gold Loan Apply Online
The process to apply online is easy with DialaBank. Just follow the easy steps mentioned below to get an instant loan against gold:
- Visit DialaBank’s website.
- Fill the form available with your personal details and your loan requirements.
- Click on Request a Quote.
- Wait as our relationship manager will soon get in touch with you over your provided contact number.
Future Capital Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to pay Future Capital Gold Loan EMI
Your HDFC Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): is a technique to favor the existing customers of Future Capita who already have an account with it. In such cases, the loan amount can be debited every month automatically from the bank account.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): In case the borrower does not have an account with the Future Capital he/she may avail the ECS system.
Future Capital Gold Loan Contact Number
For any assistance regarding loan against gold with Future Capital, you may contact our relationship manager on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments accepted by Future Capital Gold Loan
Future Capital accepts only the following gold ornaments:
- Gold jewellery of 18 carats to 22 carats.
- Minted coins are not accepted by the Future Capital.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 10 grams of Gold to get a loan against gold.
Use of Future Capital Gold Loan
- Faster processing – Gold loans get instant approval and disbursal owing to the fact that they are secured loans and thus do not require any harsh eligibility criteria requirements and documentation.
- Lower interest rate – As your gold ornaments are already held with the banks the rate of interest for gold loans is comparatively very low.
- Multipurpose – The loan amount availed against gold ornaments can be used for numerous purposes like funding a vacation, covering marriage expenses, paying off medical bills, etc.
- Business Purpose- You can also use the Future Capital Bank gold loan for all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
FAQs for Future Capital Gold Loan
✅ What is Future Capital Gold Loan?
Future Capital Gold Loan is a loan product that allows you to get a loan by submitting your Gold as collateral security with the bank. Depending on the ornament’s purity and weight the ultimate loan amount is disbursed.
✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Future Capital?
Just fill a form online on the Dialabank website and request a quote. Our relationship manager will help you get the best offers with the Future Capital at high LTV. You may also call on the number 9878981144 to apply offline
✅How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Future Capital?
Future Capital offers Gold Loan on gold ornaments with a purity between 18K and 24K. The per gram gold loan amount in Future Capital is ₹5,121.
✅ How Does Future Capital Gold Loan work?
Provided that you have the necessary documents and gold ornaments you can directly visit the branch near you to avail gold loan of any value between ₹10000 and ₹10 lakhs instantly. The bank will keep your ornaments as collateral.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Future Capital?
The Gold Loan interest rates in Future Capital start at 7.0% per annum. This rate varies depending on several factors such as loan amount, customer relationship, etc.
✅ How to check gold loan status in Future Capital?
To check the gold loan status in Future Capital, you can either call up the bank, visit its branch, or log in to its website. Once you fill up your details, you can track your gold loan application.
✅ How to calculate gold loan interest in Future Capital?
You can calculate the gold loan interest in Future Capital rate by subtracting the principal (which you applied for) from the amount (which you have to repay).
✅What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of on a gold loan from Future Capital?
You can avail of a maximum gold loan amount of Rs 10 lakhs from Future Capital and up to 70% of the gold jewellery’s value. This percentage may increase if you have a very good CIBIL score.
✅ What is the loan tenure of the Future Capital gold loan?
The loan tenure of Future Capital gold loan is 12 months, post which renewal can be opted for. For renewal, you will have to provide your application details to the bank and then pay a small renewal fee.
✅How much processing fee is applicable to the Future Capital Gold loan?
The standard processing fee applicable to the Future Capital gold loan is around 1% of the loan amount. Banks take processing fees to process your loan and disburse it as soon as possible.
✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in the Future Capital gold loan?
The charges of prepayment in the Future Capital gold loan, is around 1% of the loan amount. When you pay a part of your outstanding loan amount before the tenure ends, it is known as prepayment.
✅How to renew Future Capital Gold Loan online?
You can contact our relationship manager and can renew your Future Capital gold loan anytime. For renewal, you will have to pay a small fee and fill a form. Your gold will be valued again, and your loan details may vary on the basis of the prices.
✅ How to pay Future Capital Gold loan interest online?
Future Capital provides convenient online payment options for your Gold Loan repayment. You can simply visit their online portal and make your loan payments through various modes like net banking, debit cards, or through the i-mobile app.
✅What if I can’t pay the interest on the Future Capital Gold loan for 3 months?
If you can’t pay the interest on Future Capital for as long as three months, you will be charged a penalty and served a legal notice from the bank. After that, your ornaments will be surrendered and you might be included in the CIBIL defaulter’s list.
✅How can I apply for the EMI moratorium on the Future Capital Gold loan?
You can apply for a moratorium through the i-mobile app or visiting the bank branch personally. You have the option to apply only till 5 days before you have to pay your EMI.
✅How to pay the Future Capital Gold loan through credit card?
You can’t pay Future Capital Gold Loan through a credit card. You can do so through a debit card, demand drafts, cash, cheques, online transactions or even PayTM.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 Future Capital Gold Loan Key Features
- 2 Advantages of Future Capital Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Future Capital Gold Loan?
- 4 All about Future Capital Gold Loan
- 5 Future Capital Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 Future Capital Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 7 Types of Future Capital Gold Loan Repayments
- 8 Future Capital Gold Loan Apply Online
- 9 Future Capital Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 10 How to pay Future Capital Gold Loan EMI
- 11 Future Capital Gold Loan Contact Number
- 12 Gold Ornaments accepted by Future Capital Gold Loan
- 13 Use of Future Capital Gold Loan
- 14 FAQs for Future Capital Gold Loan
- 14.1 ✅ What is Future Capital Gold Loan?
- 14.2 ✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Future Capital?
- 14.3 ✅How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Future Capital?
- 14.4 ✅ How Does Future Capital Gold Loan work?
- 14.5 ✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Future Capital?
- 14.6 ✅ How to check gold loan status in Future Capital?
- 14.7 ✅ How to calculate gold loan interest in Future Capital?
- 14.8 ✅What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of on a gold loan from Future Capital?
- 14.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of the Future Capital gold loan?
- 14.10 ✅How much processing fee is applicable to the Future Capital Gold loan?
- 14.11 ✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in the Future Capital gold loan?
- 14.12 ✅How to renew Future Capital Gold Loan online?
- 14.13 ✅ How to pay Future Capital Gold loan interest online?
- 14.14 ✅What if I can’t pay the interest on the Future Capital Gold loan for 3 months?
- 14.15 ✅How can I apply for the EMI moratorium on the Future Capital Gold loan?
- 14.16 ✅How to pay the Future Capital Gold loan through credit card?
- 15 Other Major Gold Loan Providers