Major Gold Loan Providers in Adipur
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Adipur Features
There are times when your financial situation is not supporting you. Don’t worry. Go for a Gold Loan. It is the best way to turn your dreams into reality. It is the fastest and most secure loan available in the financial market. Gold Loan is specially designed for those people who need quick cash for their sudden needs. It is the fastest and easiest type of loan available as compared to any other loan. It requires minimal documentation. Gold Loan offer fast cash without any hindrance or CIBIL score requirement.
Gold Loan Adipur Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Adipur
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card).
- Address Proof (Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque).
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Adipur
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Adipur
- The applicant should be 21 years of age.
- He/she should not be more than 60 years of age.
- Should be an Indian National.
On What Factors does the Gold Loan Amount Depend?
The amount of Loan disbursed depends on mainly two factors:
The Quantity of Gold: To begin with, the weight of gold is one of the main factors that decide the amount of loan disbursed to the customer. The weight is measured after subtracting the weight of the stones(if any) in the jewellery. The higher the quantity of gold more is the amount that can be given to the customer.
*Note: Minimum of 10 grams of gold is required for loan approval.
Quality of Gold: Another factor that decides the loan amount is the quality of gold. The purity should lie between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Therefore, the better is the purity of gold, the more is the amount of loan that can be approved.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Adipur
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Adipur
Applying online with DialaBank for gold loan per gram is the easiest and most reliable way to apply for a gold loan because:
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline with its spread all across the country.
- DialaBank offers the lowest Gold loan interest rate.
- Minimum documentation required.
- Dialabank provides a document pickup facility.
- You will get a high LTV of your gold.
- Relationship managers are trained enough to guide you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
- No sort of charges charged by DialaBank.
The process for applying online is as follows:
- Click dialabank.com
- Fill in the required details and select a gold loan.
- Wait as our relationship manager will contact you.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Adipur
Availing gold loan offline can be hectic and troublesome. You will be required to visit the banks frequently in this situation. This is why DialaBank is the best option for you to enjoy your gold loan process staying at your home.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Adipur
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Adipur
No, the banks do not check the CIBIL Score of a person to approve a gold loan. Loan Against Gold is a secured service, hence, the bank is not concerned about the repayment history of a person. Because, even if the applicant fails to repay the loan, the banks can cover the loan amount through the gold ornaments that they have in their possession.
Read More: What is CIBIL Score?
Gold Loan Adipur Agents
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Gold Loan in Adipur. Its connectivity across all financial institutions makes it your best alternative.
Our relationship managers handle all your documentation and queries to make sure you have a hassle-free experience.
Gold Loan Adipur Contact Number
You can Call at 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Adipur.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Adipur
Adipur is a town in the Kutch District in the state of Gujarat, India. The town is situated approximately 5 miles (8.0 km) from Gandhidham. Adipur was initially founded as a refugee camp after the partition of India, in 1947, by the government of India. Its administration was passed onto a self-governing body called the Sindhu Resettlement Corporation Ltd (SRC).
गोल्ड लोन पुणे के बारे में हिंदी में जानिए गोल्ड लोन पुणे
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Adipur
- 2 Gold Loan Adipur Features
- 3 Gold Loan Adipur Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Adipur
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Adipur
- 6 On What Factors does the Gold Loan Amount Depend?
- 7 How to Apply for Gold Loan Adipur
- 8 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Adipur
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Adipur
- 10 Gold Loan Adipur Agents
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Adipur
- 12 About Adipur