About Gold loan Agra
Gold Loan is very exciting all the time because it is easy to obtain and you can get its approval on the same day within a few hours. You do not need to wait for a long. So it is the better option in your financial difficulties. Gold loan is the process of pledging our gold with the bank and getting the respective funds depending upon the quality and quantity of the loan. It is the best way of getting the fund in a short span of time. It is considered a secure loan as it takes gold as collateral with them.
Why one should choose Gold Loan Agra?
- No EMI, service only interest.
- No credit checks.
- Minimal Documentation in Gold Loan Agra.
- Fast Loan Approvals.
Gold Loan Agra Interest Rate
Gold Loan Agra Features
Following are the Features of Gold Loan Agra
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates in Gold Loan Agra
- Simple documentation and fast processing is involved in Gold Loan Agra
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Agra
Following are the Advantages of Gold Loan Agra:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold Loan Agra do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of Gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Agra
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Agra
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Gold Loan is the best Loan to overcome you are immediate as well as short-term needs. The documentation process for this loan is quite simple. There are no credit checks needed for this financing. A person suffering from bad credit score even avail for a gold loan. The interest rate offered in Loan against gold is less compared to other Loan. To compare the interest rates Click Here.
How to apply for Gold Loan Agra?
Agra is one of the most populous cities in U.P. it is on the bank of Yamuna. It is a 19th most populous city in India. In Agra city, there are also headquarters. It achieved fame as the capital of the Mughal Empire. To get Gold Loan in Agra is very easy when you apply through Dialabank. We offer you the lowest interest rate as compared to others in the market. Call us 9592046860 or (enter area) 60011600 for more details.
Cities Near Agra where Gold Loan is Available
|Gold Loan Bhopal||Gold Loan Indore|
|Gold Loan Gwalior||Gold Loan Ujjain|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% – 14.50%|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00% – 24.00%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% – 26.00%|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% – 26.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% – 12.00%|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% – 14.65%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% – 12.65%|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% – 10.45%|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% – 11.75%|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||14% – 26%|
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||11.5% – 14.5%|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan||14% – 16%|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.05%-15%|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||10.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||19.00% – 26.00%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||11.75% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||12.00% – 12.00%|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Gold loan Agra