About Gold Loan Ambur
Major Gold Loan Providers in Ambur
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Ambur Features
Extra income required?
Ain’t got no money?
Hate the hustle and long procedure of loans and borrowing?
Do not know what to do?
The answers lie right at your fingertips in your locker in the form of Gold. Let your jewellery be an earning member of the family to help you in bad times. Super secured, fast and tension-free way to getting fast loans through your gold. The verification takes place within 48 hours for processing your loan.
Affordable Interest rates are a part of high concern for the Ambur Gold Loan providers. The applicant’s basic requirements include a decent income source and a good credit history, just to make the verification process easier and faster.
Bonus point also is that you can avail up to 75 % of the market value of your gold as loan. This is due to the fluctuating price of the market and additional security.
Gold Loan Ambur Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Ambur
- ID Proof : Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card. (any of the mentioned)
- Address Proof : Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate. (any of the mentioned)
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.(any of the mentioned)
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Ambur
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Ambur
- Age Eligibility– 21 years to 60 years
- Must be having Indian Nationality.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Ambur
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Ambur
One can Apply for HDFC Banks gold loan at Dialabank.
A simple Online Form is to be filled, and the soon after Dialabank’s representative will get into touch with you.
For Customer Convenience document pickup facility from their doorsteps, provided by Dialabank
9878981144, one can call anytime at this number for further details.
The best platform to apply for the Gold loan is Dialabank for the following reasons:
- India’s first-ever financial helpline, Dialabank; providing the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- Free of cost customer Guiding for any kind of financial service. No additional charges for applying for a Gold loan through Dialabank.
- High LTV of your Gold is been provided to our customers.
- Dialabank has accumulated a good name and reputation in the market for its best, efficient and fast services to the customers.
- If you are considering applying for the HDFCs Gold Loan then Dialabank can help you avail of the loan for the lowest interest rate on gold loan .
- Document pickup facility right from your doorstep for easing out the process for the Customers of Dialabank.
- A nominal amount of paperwork required for applying for the loan through Dialabank
- Best trained Relationship Manager to assist and help you throughout the process with us.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Ambur
Offline process of applying for the per gram Gold Loan is also available for our customers. You just have to Google, ‘ Gold Loans near me’, and all the Banks and Financial Institutions near your location will be enlisted. Now, all you have to do is to select the bank according to your choice, knowledge and preferences. Or you can save yourself from all that hustle by getting Dialabank to do it for you.
Visit all the enlisted department multiple times to apply and get your loan Processed after verification.
For applying for the Jewel loan from HDFC and Muthoot gold Loans, you just have to google the respective banks near me and visit them.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Ambur
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Ambur
CIBIL score is something which every financial institution would ask you for giving a loan to you, as it is a mandatory checkbox of requirements. a score of 750 is accepted by most of the banks in Ambur to process your Gold Loan, though a score of 700-750 is considerable but is average.
Apart from the CIBIL score detailed behaviour of the customer (applicant) in context to the credit history is required. This includes all the past loans and money borrowing you have done and your conduct with this regard. Your delay of payment if any, character and your capacity to pay. These things might be a hindrance in availing a fresh loan. So make sure that you have a good CIBIL score and credit history.
Gold Loan Ambur Agents
One of the most trusted and leading Gold Loan advisors in Ambur is Dialabank. You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981144
Dialabank saves you from all the hustle by giving a detailed comparative structure of different banks and NBFC’s in the market for you to make an informed and right choice. Visit our website www.dialabank.com to fill a simple form for the details so that our representative gets in touch with you.
Gold Loan Ambur Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Ambur right now.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Ambur
Ambur is a town and municipality in newly announced Tirupattur District, Tamil Nadu, India. It is located on the banks of the Palar River between Chennai and Bangalore. Ambur has a sizeable leather industry. Ambur was the site of two major military actions in the 18th Century. The first was the 1749 Battle of Ambur that opened the Second Carnatic War between the Arcot State and the Mughal Empire. In 1767, the Siege of Ambur took place during the First Anglo-Mysore War, with local troops and a British force successfully resisting an attack by the Kingdom of Mysore and by the Hyderabad State.
Ambur is a selection grade municipality and headquarters of Ambur taluk which is an administrative division comprising 79 Revenue villages in the district of Tirupattur. The municipal council has 36 elected members. It elects a member for representing the Ambur assembly constituency.
हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें:गोल्ड लोन दिल्ली
Other Gold Loan Cities
|Gold Loan Dharapuram||Gold Loan Kanchipuram|
|Gold Loan Dharmapuri||Gold Loan Karur|
|Gold Loan Gobichettipalayam||Gold Loan Krishnagiri|
|Gold Loan Gummidipoondi||Gold Loan Kumbakonam|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Gold Loan Ambur
- 2 Major Gold Loan Providers in Ambur
- 3 Gold Loan Ambur Features
- 4 Gold Loan Ambur Interest Rates
- 5 Documents for Gold Loan Ambur
- 6 Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Ambur
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Ambur
- 8 How to Apply for Gold Loan Ambur
- 9 Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Ambur
- 10 Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Ambur
- 11 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Ambur
- 12 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Ambur
- 13 Gold Loan Ambur Agents
- 14 Gold Loan Ambur Contact Number
- 15 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Ambur
- 16 About Ambur