About Gold Loan Amritsar
Are you thinking of having a grand wedding which may leave people stunned? But lacking with funds and delaying the wedding? No need to do it now, if you have gold in your locker which is just taking up space, you can get a log loan if it which nominal interest rate and flexible repayment methods.
What is Gold Loan Amritsar?
In this modern world, with increasing expenses and a new lifestyle, it is essential to cope up with the trend. So Gold Loan Amritsar is a feature provided by Banks & NBFCs to get the best loan option to manage all expenses easily, especially for the people in metro cities.
Why should one apply for Gold Loan Amritsar?
- Great Availability: First and foremost, Loan against gold is a secured service. Therefore the processing of this Loan is quick as the bank is mostly concerned with the quality and weight of the gold.
- Low Rate of Interest: In contrast to services like personal loans, the gold loan has the least interest rate as banks keep security against the Loan.
- Negligible foreclosure charges: Generally, banks do not have any prepayment charges, but some banks can charge a penalty of just 1%.
Gold Loan Amritsar Eligibility Criteria
Gold Loan Amritsar application process is an easy process. The documentation involved is quite simple and convenient for the customers. However, the borrower must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to get his loan application approved:
1. Firstly, the age of the applicant must be above 18 years and below 70 years.
2. Secondly, he should be authorized citizenship of India.
3. There are no criteria meant for salaried and self-employed customers; thus no salary proofs, business documents or tax details are demanded by the bank.
4. The purity of gold should range from 18k to 22k, and the weight of the gold should not be less than 10 grams.
Gold Loan Amritsar Documents
1. Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
2. Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
3. Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
4. 2 passport size photographs.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Amritsar?
Anybody can apply for Gold Loan Amritsar online only in 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and quick.
First of all, you should check your eligibility.
1. Visit www.dialabank.com.
2. After that, apply for a Gold Loan online.
3. Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
4. Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a gold loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Gold Loan Amritsar Interest Rates: Updated 2020
Amritsar is a Village in Gwalior district in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The Banks and NBFCs are also willing to process the gold loans in Amritsar as more as possible. Visit www.dialabank.com or call 9592046860 and get assistance as soon as possible.
Table of Contents