Gold Loan Araria
Gold is the precious metal for every common man in this world. People are emotionally attached to this personal asset. People kept their gold in closed drawers. But what is the point of keeping that gold in a closed drawer, if it could not help you in your bad time? Taking Loan against Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is the best financial tool that helps an individual to cater to the required amount of money without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for Gold Finance. Taking Loan against Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues. Turn your Gold into Cash rather than keeping it idle at home. Apply Online and Get Approval in just 3 minutes.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Araria?
- Minimal Documentation process
- Easy repayment schemes
- 100% Safety and security of your gold
- Flexible repayment options
- Easy repayment schemes
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- Less interest rate on the female customer
Features of Gold Loan Araria
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- The overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of the value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Gold Loan Araria Rate of Interest
The interest rates are very much less as compared to unsecured loans. It takes only 30 minutes to get disbursed.
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||9.9% to 14%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||10.50% to 16%|
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan||10.75% to 16%|
|SBI Gold Loan||9.5 % to 13%|
|Kotak Gold Loan||11% to 14%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||9.24% to 24%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12% to 24%|
|Manappauram Gold Loan||12% to 26%|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.05% to 16%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||9.75 % to 13%|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||10.70% to 16%|
Documents Required for Gold Loan Araria
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size coloured photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Proof of address: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque
Gold Loan Araria Eligibility
- The age of the customer should be at least 18 or above.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should have gold in an appropriate form.
- The quality of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats. 24 Karat gold is not acceptable.
How to Apply?
Benefits apply through Dialabank
- Personalized Service – Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison – We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research – Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges – Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search – Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
The City of Araria district is one of the 38 districts in the Indian state of Bihar. It is the managerial headquarters of this district. It is a part of the Purnia division and it occupies an area of 2830 km². If you need a gold loan in Araria is very simple just you have to fill-up the form and after that, we provide you all information regarding gold loan and provide you best interest rate in the market
Other Cities for Gold Loan in Bihar
|Gold Loan Lakhisarai||Gold Loan Ambikapur|
|Gold Loan Baddi||Gold Loan Dhamtari|
|Gold Loan Raipur||Gold Loan Jagdalpur|
|Gold Loan Rajim||Gold Loan Chirmiri|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Araria
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 Why should one choose Gold Loan Araria?
- 4 Features of Gold Loan Araria
- 5 Gold Loan Araria Rate of Interest
- 6 Documents Required for Gold Loan Araria
- 7 Gold Loan Araria Eligibility
- 8 How to Apply?
- 9 About