What is a Gold Loan?
The best way to collect funds by keeping your gold jewelry safe is the gold loan. The banks and NBFCs are very keen on lending these loans to the customers on the basis of the gold deposits. Your gold can give you funds from the banks and NBFCs, instead of being still in your lockers.
Why Choose Gold Loan Banka?
- Less processing time.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan disbursal.
- No credit checks.
- No co-signer needed.
- Prepayment facility.
Gold Loan Banka Interest Rate
- The gold loan is available at a 1% PM interest rate.
- Gold Loan Interest rate – 10.70 %.
- Moreover, offer a low processing fee that is 0.85%.
- Further, pre-closer charges range from 0 – 2 %.
Features of Gold Loan Banka
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- The overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Documentation for Gold Loan Banka
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Is a good CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Nalbari?
Those without a good credit or CIBIL score or income proof are often not eligible for personal or business loans, however, they can avail gold loan as it is a secured loan secured by the gold collateral pledged with the bank. Hence, even a person with low CIBIL score is eligible to avail a gold loan.
You’ll be classified as a loan defaulter if you do not oblige by the loan contract of the bank. Even a single day delay gets reported to all credit bureaus and will substantially affect your CIBIL score. It can also lead to penalty charges and repeated failures of timely payments empower the bank to legally acquire your gold articles.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Banka?
- Visit our site www.dialabank.com.
- Enter your details and fill the form.
- Our relationship manager will call and assist you through the entire process.
Interest Rate of Different Banks for Gold Loan Banka
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|