Major Gold Loan Providers in Baramulla
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Baramulla Features
India has significantly witnessed growing popularity and demand for gold loan quite a few years back. Today’s market capture is shared by a large number of financial institutions. Herein, finding a reliable and secure source becomes difficult.
As compared to banking companies, loan processing is much faster with NBFCs. Being a secured loan, people can avail Gold Loans ar much lower rate of interest. Although the maximum limit remains to be 75 per cent of the market value of the ornament, loan availed against gold helps you avoid the costly credit card payments since the interest rate is lower. Make sure you have a rigid and good source of income and has a good credit history.
Gold Loan Baramulla Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Baramulla
- Identity Proof: Passport Copy/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ Adhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental Agreement/ Passport copy/Trade or Shop License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification or cheque.
- 2 passport sized photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Baramulla
- Land Proof (For Agriculture Loan exceeding Rs. 1 lac; not required for allied agriculture purpose).
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof (Salary Certificate and Form No.16)
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Baramulla
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21-60 years
How to Apply for Gold Loan Baramulla
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Baramulla
- One can apply for HDFC Bank Gold Loan via Dialabank.
- Fill a simple form online.
- Our representative will contact you.
- Document pick up facility available from your doorstep.
- For more information, visit our website.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply online for a gold loan as:
- We are India’s first financial helpline having 11 years of experience in this field.
- We provide the best financial services to our customers over 18 cities all over India.
- We have no additional charges on the loan application.
- One can get a high LTV of the gold with complete safety and security.
- We have a good reputation among our customers because of our transparent and instant services.
- Apply for a gold loan on Dialabank and get a low-interest rate.
- We provide a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- While applying for a loan with us, very few documents are required to ease the process.
- Relationship managers are trained thoroughly to serve you in the entire process.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Baramulla
- Search Gold Loan near me on google.
- A list of all the branches of banks and finance companies providing loans near you appear.
- Select them according to your preference and knowledge.
- Visit suitable department and apply for the loan.
- You will be asked to visit many times before than loan gets finally approved.
Some banks and finance company where this process is much faster include HDFC Gold Loan and Muthoot Gold Loan. One can avail loans from HDFC Gold Loan Branches. To find a branch that is nearby, search Muthoot Gold Loan near me and Google will enlist all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches near you.
Dialabank can do that for you reliably and easily!
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Baramulla
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Baramulla
A good CIBIL score is a prerequisite for availing the gold loan. Each lending institution has its criteria for the minimum CIBIL score of 700-750 which is required for processing the application.
Apart from the score, the detailed behaviour on the previously taken loan is also necessary. Details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed are kept in mind before granting a loan. Delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier for availing a fresh loan. Your CIBIL score should be good before you apply for a loan!
Gold Loan Baramulla Agents
One of the leading and most trusted gold loan agents is Dialabank as stated before. We help you find the best option between several Banks and NBFCs by providing a detailed and structured market comparison of different banks. Visit our website to fill a simple form asking for some details. Our Customer Relationship Manager will get in touch with you. So, no need to worry about the complex process you have to go through and hence you can make the right choice!
Gold Loan Baramulla Contact Number
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Baramulla
Baramulla, earlier known as Varahamula is located in the Indian Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. The city lies at the highest point of River Jehlum and experiences cold and snowy winters. Baramulla is the largest grower with apple being a major crop all across the state. The road network has been improved in Baramulla ever since the 1940s along with betterment in the educational facilities.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Baramulla
- 2 Gold Loan Baramulla Features
- 3 Gold Loan Baramulla Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Baramulla
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Baramulla
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Baramulla
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Baramulla
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Baramulla
- 9 Gold Loan Baramulla Agents
- 10 Gold Loan Baramulla Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Baramulla
- 12 About Baramulla